Arlec PEH222HA

Arlec PEH222HA

See the Best Electric Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Timmy J.

Timmy J.Sydney, NSW

It’s a stylish smart heater for the room

It’s a smart heater but it’s thermostat is on screen whilst you get some noise while heating initially (with all heater) this was quieter then most. I don’t even hear it now. The ambient heat is terrific. It looks sleek on the wall. I love lying in bed using Alexa voice control. I like controlling my sons heater down stairs from bed. Great job. Only annoyance your brackets don’t meet the joists in the wall and the supplied wall plugs are cheap and totally inoffective.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level

Ozz

OzzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Design flaws

Steve Hasked

There are 4 mounting brackets and only 2 mounting slots in the heater. How do you mount?

Steve H

Arlec contacted me. There are holes on the bottom edge of the heater ( hole snd slot) you mount the other brackets there ( They will supply the self tapper screws if required) they just hold the heater parallel to the wall and are not mounted to the wall.

Get an answer from our members and Arlec representatives