Heatstrip Classic THH-A Series

Heatstrip Classic THH-A Series

THH 3200A, THH 2400A, THH 1800A, THH 1500A

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

4.3

• Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (8)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (6)
Evita H.

Evita H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent After Sales Service & Speedy Process

Bringing my unit for service and so happy with their response to our queries from day 1 until We drop the unit to their Service Centre. Have a same day service results is a quite outstanding service. So happy and definitely will recommend Heatstrip Heater range to our friends.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Online Store for A$849.00.

Glen MehmetSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great heater in the snowy mountains

Heats the whole hot tub area.we use it a lot.it works great maintain temp perfect and reaches temp very quickly thanks for a great product and the great service we live in the snowy mountains so it great for us

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$699.00.

Quick ,easy and personal service

Brandon from Thermofilm was efficient and helpful when we needed a warranty claim on our new gas heater. The new part was delivered in 2 days. I would recommend him and the company . Thank you again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$841.00.

Geoff P.

just great for the out door space

Heater in place after Patio renovation, drop the blinds turn the heat on and the ares of 7 M x 4M x 3M warms up and feels great. All that's to Brendon Le for arranging delivery right to my front door..

Purchased in June 2018 at Stratco for A$750.00.

Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Heater, Looks great

Heats up a large area and keeps everyone warm, looks very stylish. Received great customer service from Brandon, it only took a few days to have it delivered to my door, really happy with this purchase and would definitively recommend both Thermofilm and the product

Purchased in July 2020.

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Great product and customer service support from manufacturer is second to none

2 units of the 3200w Heats my alfresco area great.
Takes about 5 minutes to get up to temperature but definitely a must.
Very happy once up to temperature have to turn it to medium or low as it can be to hot.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$650.00.

Room TypeOpen-Plan Office
SmellYes

AAA+ Product and Customer service

We have the THX3600DC in black. Very visually pleasing and easy to install. We replaced our old mushroom gas heater for the electric Heatstrip and couldn't be more thrilled.
With 3 kids running around on the deck we have it mounted high on the wall and it heats the area perfectly.
From start to finish we dealt with customer service agent Brandon Le and he has been amazing. Prompt answers to any questions with an unrivalled knowledge of all the products in the range.
I have already recommended this product and the Heatstrip brand to family and friends.
Great company. Keep up the good work.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We consulted Brandon from Thermofilm on product information and suitability of application from the start of the project, he was informative, professional yet helpful with providing us solutions. Not only we picked an appropriate product, but Brandon is also prompt when it comes to assisting us with any after sales queries. We were missing mounting brackets from the box and Brandon had 2 delivered so it will not hold up progress on site! We would use Thermofilm products again, as we felt assured when there is an excellent customer service team that supports and attends to product-related enquiries and issues. Thanks once again for your Help!

Simply brilliant customer service

I moved house and needed to relocate my units but unfortunately misplaced the brackets during the process. After a bit of a run around I contacted the team directly at Thermofilm and the sent out the new brackets straight away - no fuss, no cost, just awesome service!

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, excellent support

Have been using this product for a few years with excellent results. Sit out on our back deck in the middle of winter toasty warm. Guests always comment on how well it works. What has impressed me most is the outstanding warranty support when our unit died. A hassle free, fast response. Great to see a company standing behind the product it sells.

Andrew109

Andrew109Sydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier. The most helpful honest and caring company I have ever dealt with.

Great product, great customer service, great response time. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Joe was awesome and highly recommend them as a retailer of quality products. Would use again

Purchased in July 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,500.00.

Keith

KeithSYDNEY

Service at Thermofilm

While I am very happy with the Thermofilm heatstrips I would like to say how impressive the after sales service has been.
I recently had a problem with the on off switch after almost two years of use and Brandon and Amanda at Thermofilm could not have been more helpful.They arranged (at no cost to me) delivery of a new switch promptly and efficiently.
Whilst this might seem trivial trust in the product and team is important and as such I would recommend their products to any potential purchasers

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Very pleased.

Hiya, I purchased the heatsrip classic THH2400A from Bunnings and it was amazing. Before i purchased the unit, i called Thermofilm to see which unit was the correct unit for my outdoor area. Thermofilm has an amazing customer service staff that helped me choose the perfect unit for the area.

Terrible Retun Policy

I bought 3 Mini units at $700 each tried one and wanted to move up to a larger unit . Was told could not return used units which I get. Had to show that the others were still in box unused.

Basically said they would take back two units that i paid $700 for and only charge me $400 for a unit that is selling on their website for $698 . Math does not work for good customer service,

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A winter warmer.

Purchased two Heatstrip Classic strip heaters recently after having seen them demonstrated at the Melbourne home show for our undercover enclosed pergola. They are fantastic and something we should have done years ago. Quite economical to run for the occasion you are outside and it gets chilly. As the ceiling height is only about 2.3 meters these mount directly under the roof and radiate a safe warm even heat under where you are sitting and surrounding area. The installation of a Heatstrip Controller allows you to control the heat as required.
A great safe product without the danger of a naked flame as in a gas pedestal heater etc.

Fantastic Product & customer service

Parents happy :)

I got one of these for my parent's patio, was easy to install and they enjoy entertaining outside in a bit more comfort. They haven't seen a much difference in the electricity bill. Fits nicely under the small patio - they love it.

Awesome product

Purchased this heater for my outdoor alfresco area . The performance is fantastic , heats up the very quickly , efficiently and best of all very inexpensive to run. Also it is Australian made which is rare these days. Great Australian product .

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent for outdoor and entertaining areas

Excellent, great design, style, size and colouring. Look and design fits well within any environment be it business or pleasure. Doesn't intrude on the space, blends in well in any area and blends well with other furnishings, non intrusive. Brilliant product that allows us additional months of out door entertaining

Extremely noisy, avoid!!

Good idea, but very badly implemented. Heaters make terrible cracking noise when heating up or cooling. Local uk rep is saying that this normal, refusing to replace them or refund me.
Eugene.

Tonyasked

Classic THH-A Series

We have a 4m x 10m covered deck that adjoins the house and has one side enclosed and another partially closed. The rest is open with no blinds etc. Would 2 x 3200W heaters heat this, even though it is open on one side.

Geoff P.

I have a similar arrangement and yes it will do the job.

Tony

Thanks Geoff P.That's a great help!

Mick T.

Mick T.asked

THH 3200A

how does this product compare to Rinnai 3200 w strip heater

Geoff P.

Sorry I can not assist in the comparison. I can however recommend the Heatstrip and the warranty provided

Glen Mehmet

We live in the mountains in the snowy it works perfectly we use it when we are in our hot tub I would recommend it highly

Blackbeard

Blackbeardasked

THH 2400A

Hi. We are looking at replacing some very old gas radiant heaters in our church. Would something like the Heatstrip panels be okay for indoor use?

Mark

Hi, not sure about using these indoors. I don't see why they wouldn't work. Probably best to give the company a call on 03 95623455. They are very helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Heatstrip representatives

Compare all 4 Heatstrip Classic THH-A Series
Heatstrip THH 1500A

Heatstrip THH 1500A

No reviews yet
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric HeatersElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) A$449.00A$395.00A$598.00A$698.00
Heater TypeConvector & Panel, Outdoor, Radiant and Wall-MountableConvector & Panel, Outdoor, Radiant and Wall-MountableConvector & Panel, Outdoor, Radiant and Wall-MountableConvector & Panel, Outdoor, Radiant and Wall-Mountable
Max Room Size 4.558
Colour / FinishBlack/SilverBlack
Dimensions 165 x 924 x 48 mm165 x 1104 x 48 mm48 x 165 x 1364 mm165 x 1774 x 48 mm
Weight5 kg6 kg7 kg9 kg
Power1,500 W1,800 W2,400 W3,200 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 4 Heatstrip Classic THH-A Series