2Ionmax Ray

Ionmax Ray

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:ION801

22 reviews · Statistics

86% · 192 · 9%

Heating Speed2/5 - 5/5 (3)
Smell Yes (0) · No (3)
Noise Level
Temperature Consistency
Safety

Livia
LiviaNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Happy customer here :)

This is exactly what I was looking for. It's quite a practical design that you can easily move around, not heavy or too wide. I like that it doesn't blow the hot air at you, but gives a comfortable warmth. It heats a small/medium size room instantly and very well, it doesn't make the air depleted off the oxygen. I also use it when I'm working at my desk, but because it's an open space I need it directly next to me. It does make it very comfortable for me, I simply can't compare it to other heaters - I highly recommend this one, I'm happy with my choice. Show reply
Lyndahill
LyndahillNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

Perfect heater

I love these heaters and have two of them. They are very cost effective to run and don't dry out the air. I'm so glad that I found it. Cheers and thanks! Show details ·  1
Michael Prince
Michael PrinceVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Hoping to cut gas bill

My house is a big rectangle. Have heater at one end and an air purifier at the other. So far is keeping house warm while only set on medium heat. Winter will be the big test. Fingers crossed it will help to save some $$$. Sitting in front of heater is great for muscle and joint soreness to, added bonus. Show reply
Ruth Fellows
Ruth FellowsTASLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Dreadful. Can most definitely live without

It broke down before the end of its first Winter. I have already submitted a review. Show details
Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Karen 4 posts

This is a wonderful heater that warms me to the bones

Not just the usual radiator. It seems true that it costs less to run.
It is my go-to office heating even in dead of winter. Worth the investment ! Show details ·  1
Van's Nails Pty. Ltd. Ma
Van's Nails Pty. Ltd. Ma

Bad

Ionmax Ray ION801 Far Infrared Heater
Ionmax   DM

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. Can you please let us know what specifically went wrong? We would love to help remedy the situation.

Glen McLane
Glen McLane

Ionmax Ray ION801 Far Infrared Heater

Working well as expected.
Mary-Ann van Ballekom
Mary-Ann van Ballekom

Warm, cosy, quiet and clean!

We love our IONMAX and will definitely be purchasing another. One for the home office and one for the lounge. No noisy rattling fan noises, no fossil fuels, we’re running ours easily using our solar power plant. Highly recommended.
Canale
CanaleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love this heater

The warmth is beautiful and gentle. so pleasant to have on whilst working in my office.
Karen7 posts

Really good heater

Once you get over the lack of glowing red elements this heater is very good and efficient and soon you are noticeably comfortable without bits that are too hot or too cold as with radiant heaters. It is also nice to think of how energy efficient it is and I am looking forward to the next energy bill to see the difference between this form of heating and our previous one.
Leigh
Leigh

Ion max Ray is great

Very effective if you have line of sight ie are not moving around a lot. Wonderful if at a desk or watching TV etc
Jayne
Jayne

Review of ionmax

Arrived promptly. We have a large living room with a vaulted ceiling which is very cold in winter. We don’t always want to get the log burner going so this has been a great way to be able to sit in the room and be nice and toasty. We need it on full power and it is not more than 2 metres away from us but we can sit and watch TV comfortably. The heat is like sitting in front of a fire. It doesn’t heat the rest of the room but you feel warm. Very pleased with purchase.
Emmay
EmmayNSWMurray Region, NSW7 posts

Great little heater

Silent, comfortable feeling heat source and much cheaper to run than portable heaters. What's not to love?
Chloe Jung
Chloe Jung
Vicki
Vicki

Best portable heater I’ve ever experienced!

Immediately easy to operate (& I’m very challenged when it comes to any device), beautiful, radiant heat that is both subtle & powerful - like sunshine on your body. Better than a fireplace! It doesn’t lead to stuffy heat like you get in fan forced heaters. I have severe thermal issues & am often cold even in summer - this has solved all my problems! I like it even more than hydronic heaters, which I’ve had in the past.