DeLonghi DL2401TF

DeLonghi DL2401TF

MPN: DL2401TF

Michael Moxon

Michael MoxonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Takes the Chill off the room

I am using it in a medium size lounge room and it takes the chill off the room but doesn't make it warm. Which is fine for me but for people that feel the cold they would need something a little stronger.
It heats to a level I would expect for that type of heater.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bing Lee for $155.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Shahrin noor

Shahrin noorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Really does the job what it says. Very comfortable. Even if the temperature is low it really warm in just few minutes and gives us huge comfort. Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee for $200.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Jenny Lendrum

Jenny LendrumRichmond-Tweed, NSW

perfect

we are so pleased with our purchase of the Delonghi heater. Living in a very large home it meets our needs and warms even the largest room. Can recommend it .

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $259.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Fabulous Mr FixitSydney, NSW

Very efficient heater.

I bought this heater and after the initial smell the smell went and I found it to be O.K. Most heaters have an initial odour at first, so bear with it. This heater heats a reasonably sized room easily. Very happy with this product

Purchased in November 2017.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient, quick and silent

It’s one of our best purchases so far. It quickly warms up our 4x4 room while the door is closed or our kitchen and dining area (4x7 sqm with high ceilings). We put it on Low overnight and in the morning our room is nice and warm to wake up and change. It’s silent and comforting. It has a thermostat so after the room gets to your desired temperature it turns off and turns on if it gets lower than that temperature. It also has a fan for quick heating of room when we get home. Happy with our purchase and would recommend it to others.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $179.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Smell no good

It heats up our bedroom well enough but I can't use it at the max power because the smell becomes too much. At lower and medium power level, smell is hard to detect. I followed the instruction of heating at highest level for at least 2 hours initially but the smell is still strong.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

DeLongi oil heater modelTRRS1224T

I bought the oil heater last winter and stopped using it because of the plastic fumes. This year last week started
using it again, and couldn,t put in on high because of the fumes and was getting headaches from it, so was
interested in the feedback on this site. I have tried at least a dozen times putting it on but after 30 minutes the
headaches come back. I dont know whether to throw it out (it wasn,t cheap} or over time does the plastic smell go.
I have had in on for 3 hrs with the doors open to try to get rid of the smell - but that didnt work either. Could
someone come with some ideas as I cannot keep taking tablets for the headaches.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Andreas Alvin

Andreas AlvinAU

Good product

Excellent product to have it in the house for those who have not big space. The heater was not jut over heated but can be set to the room temperature. It not that heavy to remove the heater however be aware to use this if you have baby or crawler.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Plastic Odour

I left the new heater on in a well ventilated room for the recommended 2 hours to clear away product odour. I used it in the bedroom that night and the fumes gave me a migraine! I will run it again to clear odours and should be ok. Other than that it was light and easy to transport and throws out a very good heat. It will replace the reverse cycle heater/cooler which I find works better in hot weather.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Rach

RachBatemans Bay

Great heater

I live in the country and when the weather gets quite cold overnight, it easily keeps us all cosy and warm. And during the cold days, it stays in the lounge room. We have a large lounge room and once we close everything up, it easily keeps the room warm. Keeps the missus and toddler happy so that's all that matters. I like the fan feature which can quickly heat up the room.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jada

JadaSandton

Great safe Heater

Hey there,

We have had our Delonghi DL2401TF for a very long time...its safe, convenient...and heats up at just the right temperature...You can never go wrong with one of these. I simply love it during those cold winter nights...And another fun fact...its safe for the kids to handle as well.

Jade

Date PurchasedJan 2005

G Singh

G SinghSydney

Best heater but making some tick tick noise

Bought this heater from Harvey Norman in April last year.
Like it running without the fan though. Only turning the fan on for initial 15-20 mins as oil heaters normally take a little longer make the room hot/warm. Timer is also a plus to buy this heater however I don't really use it.
I am giving 4 stars as it is making some noise which can be ignored as it is not very loud. Once I get into sleep mode I don't hear it.
I am going to contact Harvey Norman in terms of Warranty soon. I will re-post with feedback from Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Rick

RickSydney, nsw

Happy with the heat

I live in a small cottage and find that this warms my place up nicely, it is fast to heat up and the fan circulate the heat evenly. however I did notice it produces a strange plastic smell after about 20 minutes but doesn’t seem to bother me to much and seems to get less the longer I use it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Ezmac

EzmacMelbourne

Perfect for warming up the bedroom

This heater is great - it has even heat distribution, adjustable temperature and fan speeds. The best feature is the timer - I use it for my babies room so I know on the freezing cold nights I can set it and know my precious little one will be toasty.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Helen S

Helen SAU

a good second heater

The heater is used as a second heater in our lounge room so when the gas heater turned off the oil heater turned on. This would conserve the gas. We also used it in our motorhome to keep warm while traveling in the cold months. Would recommend for small rooms. Heat is toasty warm.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
sara

saraMelbourne

good and effective

Our central heating has broken sometime before and have to wait for couple of weeks to get it fixed. So thought of replacing with some good one's which can heat our big master bedroom. TGG had some good deal with this product and reviewed some comments on web. Got it and really happy with the performance so far. Love the timer functinality which is really helpful to control the heat. It was bit confusing to set up at early times. But days go by you can get good idea about it..

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Jess

JessMelbourne

Ok

It is good to use in winter as I don't have gas heater in my home, which made our house is cold. I put it in bathroom, and turn it on before I went to shower. It is warmer and comfortable to get my baby girl to have shower then.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Very good

We recently bought this item on special to get us through the cold winter months, I have to say it works really well, its affordable, we were lucky as we were able to buy it on special. It warms the room up really well and quickly. The controls are of good quality and the whole unit looks sturdy and not cheap. Overall a good item for winter months.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Diabolical

DiabolicalSydney

Keeps us and our two heater hogging dogs warm as toast

Our reverse cycle air con packed it in and we had no means to heat our house this winter. We grabbed this at Bing Lee and it's saved our bacon! For a little unit, it sure gives off a lot of heat. It's compact and moves well on the wheels it comes with and the thermostat and timer work great. Love this!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Trancoso

TrancosoBrisbane

Very good product

We have purchased this to heat our main bedroom and it has been doing a very good job even when set in the level one or two - it is not necessary to put in the maximum level for a comfortable night, otherwise it may get too hot. We found it relatively economic in terms of electricity consumption.

Date PurchasedSep 2016