100% · 80%

dn4hc
dn4hc

Nice and compact diffuser

Build quality is pretty good with nice ambient light. Perfect size for a small bedroom and can keep it running for the night. Doesn't look plasticity as the competition. Perfect housewarming gift or personal use. Show details ·  1
Rfzon
Rfzon

Top product

The model itself is very nice in terms of design, it is also silent, all you have to do is place it in a corner of the room so that it comes to embellish with an additional decoration in addition to its primary function as a diffuser.
This beautiful object does its job perfectly, I who am very demanding, frankly, I highly recommend this article. Easy to use, really nice and trendy design. Show details ·  1
Ajay
AjayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Nice diffuser.. look nice on table, beautiful light ... very happy add your choice of essence oil and enjoy the aroma. Show reply
Angelina smith
Angelina smithIllawarra, NSW

Efficient and compact

I was looking for a compact oil diffuser for the toilet.
It's work well and toilet now smells good. Show reply
Kursad D.
Kursad D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

The diffuser is great but the scents are not great. I would definitely recommend not getting the scents

Great little device. Love it. I wish the lid had a little handle to remove to fill water. Would be easier than removing the cover. Show reply
Ariya P.
Ariya P.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect portable diffuser

Was after a diffuser which was small and doesn’t take up much space. After looking at different diffusers, i shortlisted this and thankfully turned out really great. I have additionally bought few perfumed oils which I use in this diffuser while working. It’s small and compact and I recommend it. Show reply
M. Naveed I.
M. Naveed I.

This is great for every household

The diffuser is great and works well.
I'm happy with the quality of it. Show reply
FroggieLJ
FroggieLJ

2nd one I have bought

I have had mine for a while and love it, so I bought this one as a gift. The recipient also loves it.
I find it works well with more drops than the instructions. Show reply