4.2

75% · 154 · 20%

chauby
chauby19 posts

Fantastic

Just love the cedar air freshener ..Not too pitent Subtil and stil beautiful and Very efficient with only one spray..I travel with it (when we used to travel!!)
Don't change anything .. Absolutely fabulous Show details
MGC
MGCPerth, WA11 posts

Nice smell. Spray Mechanism Keeps Braking

It’s very nice smell. But spraying mechanism brakes very easily. Poor design. Purchased two over last three months. Both have broken. But smell is very fruity and zesty , brings room alive. Show details
mamaluchka47
mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW45 posts

Organic my foot!

I purchased one of these (Air Freshener & Linen Spray). Every time I use it I get a severe allergic reaction and cough my lungs out! What on earth are they putting inside this product? Just poured the whole content down the toilet. Better to make my own mix of true organic oil and water! At least I have the spray bottle! Show details
Weird N.
Weird N.Sydney, NSW

Literally orgasmic

You guys I’m in love with this!! Everytime I spray it, it makes me nearly moan!! Definitely recommend. The smell is literally PERFECT omg!! Buy it u won’t be disappointed!!  Show details
Joleeza
JoleezaSydney, NSW36 posts

Misleading label

There is nothing organic about this product.
I bought the lime and coconut air freshener thinking I was getting a natural essential oil fragrance. Nope! It smells fake because it is fake. There may be essential oil in there somewhere but it’s masked by a strong synthetic fragrance that initially smells ok, but quickly becomes overbearing and sickly.
Disappointing! Show details
angela
angelaMelbourne13 posts

Misleading

I purchased Organic Choice air freshener & linen spray in haste at Woolworths
I never use dangerous air fresheners and seeing the word organic I purchased it ,but one spray in the toilet I new it was a synthetic fragrance which affects me with that strong fake perfume smell which is not safe for anyone !...there are so many good alternatives out there..Just because something is labeled organic doesn't mean it is safe!
If it was an essential oil added insteadthen this would have been great but unfortunately the bad ingredient of fragrance oil is added
Would never ever buy again
Some great safe ones are out there...
Buyer Beware!
Living FreeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Gordon L.
Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD20 posts

Best Air Freshener - Organic or Otherwise

A great product from an environmentally responsible Australian company, which I've been using for years now. The coconut lime scent is subtly fresh - not overpowering at all - and the mist spreads evenly. A couple of sprays in a large room is usually enough, so 200mL goes a long way. I also keep a bottle in my car to maintain that new car smell. Highly recommended. Show details
Dixie L
Dixie LWestern Australia

Fresh and Natural

I'm not buying any other air fresheners from now on. This one smells lovely, not the chemical nasty smell of many others. I have used it for toilet and to freshen seldom used bedrooms on the linen. The trigger bottle is also a lot less obtrusive than most cans. The label comes off without any sticky residue, so I can use it for other things when empty. Added to the fact that it is made and owned in Australia and supports organic farmers, it about ticks all the boxes for me. One thing though that I haven't seen, is a refill bottle. Perhaps they are around, but have not seen them, this would be great. Show details
Marina
Marina24 posts

Love it so much

I've bought it a few times now. I love the Coconut Lime one and so does everyone who smells it in my house!

Sarah
SarahAdelaide4 posts

Best thing!

Trigger spray means it never ends up degassed so you can use it to the very end of the bottle. The flavour combinations are very nice and scent the air for a long time. The mist is fine and I've never seen a drip.

Worst thing about it is it can be hard to find because it sells out at my local supermarket

beerzuki
beerzukiSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

Smells soooo good

The trigger spray works well and the fine mist scents the air for a surprisingly long time. Smells like a really nice scented candle. So grateful that quality, natural products like these are coming onto the market!!

Lady
LadyWestern Sydney5 posts

Excellent Product & Value

After trying just about every product in supermarkets over the years, I have found that Organic Choice offers the best lasting fragrance and although it may seem more expensive at first, the amount used really offers greater value for money.

I have made my own essential oils air fresheners also, which are great, but can be expensive with the purchase of the organic essential oils. So this Organic Air Freshener is a more economical and convenient solution

tania
taniabrisbane3 posts

love the smell

I have brought this product a couple of times I loved it so much I showed my friends they just loved the smell its a pump which sprays a fine mist great for the environment and the price is very fair.

Sue
SueAsquith5 posts

Load of rubbish

I decided to try this product as it is advertised on tv not to have any falling mist when you spray it. Totally not true it has a falling mist just the same as many other products. That is called false advertising as far as I am concerned.