Organic Choice Air Freshener

Organic Choice Air Freshener

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Organic Choice Air Freshener? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

MGC
MGCPerth, WA

Nice smell. Spray Mechanism Keeps Braking

It’s very nice smell. But spraying mechanism brakes very easily. Poor design. Purchased two over last three months. Both have broken. But smell is very fruity and zesty , brings room alive.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $3.75.

mamaluchka47
mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Organic my foot!

I purchased one of these (Air Freshener & Linen Spray). Every time I use it I get a severe allergic reaction and cough my lungs out! What on earth are they putting inside this product? Just poured the whole content down the toilet. Better to make my own mix of true organic oil and water! At least I have the spray bottle!

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $7.00.

Weird N.
Weird N.Sydney, NSW

Literally orgasmic

You guys I’m in love with this!! Everytime I spray it, it makes me nearly moan!! Definitely recommend. The smell is literally PERFECT omg!! Buy it u won’t be disappointed!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $4.95.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Organic Choice Air Freshener compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Joleeza
JoleezaSydney, NSW

Misleading label.

There is nothing organic about this product.
I bought the lime and coconut air freshener thinking I was getting a natural essential oil fragrance. Nope! It smells fake because it is fake. There may be essential oil in there somewhere but it’s masked by a strong synthetic fragrance that initially smells ok, but quickly becomes overbearing and sickly.
Disappointing!

Purchased in May 2020.

angela
angelaMelbourne

Misleading

I purchased Organic Choice air freshener & linen spray in haste at Woolworths
I never use dangerous air fresheners and seeing the word organic I purchased it ,but one spray in the toilet I new it was a synthetic fragrance which affects me with that strong fake perfume smell which is not safe for anyone !...there are so many good alternatives out there..Just because something is labeled organic doesn't mean it is safe!
If it was an essential oil added insteadthen this would have been great but unfortunately the bad ingredient of fragrance oil is added
Would never ever buy again
Some great safe ones are out there...
Buyer Beware!

Living FreeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Addictive!

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Gordon L.
Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Air Freshener - Organic or Otherwise

A great product from an environmentally responsible Australian company, which I've been using for years now. The coconut lime scent is subtly fresh - not overpowering at all - and the mist spreads evenly. A couple of sprays in a large room is usually enough, so 200mL goes a long way. I also keep a bottle in my car to maintain that new car smell. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Dixie L
Dixie LWestern Australia

Fresh and Natural

I'm not buying any other air fresheners from now on. This one smells lovely, not the chemical nasty smell of many others. I have used it for toilet and to freshen seldom used bedrooms on the linen. The trigger bottle is also a lot less obtrusive than most cans. The label comes off without any sticky residue, so I can use it for other things when empty. Added to the fact that it is made and owned in Australia and supports organic farmers, it about ticks all the boxes for me. One thing though that I haven't seen, is a refill bottle. Perhaps they are around, but have not seen them, this would be great.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Love it so much

I've bought it a few times now. I love the Coconut Lime one and so does everyone who smells it in my house!

Sarah
SarahAdelaide

Best thing!

Trigger spray means it never ends up degassed so you can use it to the very end of the bottle. The flavour combinations are very nice and scent the air for a long time. The mist is fine and I've never seen a drip.
Worst thing about it is it can be hard to find because it sells out at my local supermarket

beerzuki
beerzukiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smells soooo good

The trigger spray works well and the fine mist scents the air for a surprisingly long time. Smells like a really nice scented candle. So grateful that quality, natural products like these are coming onto the market!!

Lady
LadyWestern Sydney

Excellent Product & Value

After trying just about every product in supermarkets over the years, I have found that Organic Choice offers the best lasting fragrance and although it may seem more expensive at first, the amount used really offers greater value for money.

I have made my own essential oils air fresheners also, which are great, but can be expensive with the purchase of the organic essential oils. So this Organic Air Freshener is a more economical and convenient solution

tania
taniabrisbane

love the smell

I have brought this product a couple of times I loved it so much I showed my friends they just loved the smell its a pump which sprays a fine mist great for the environment and the price is very fair.

Sue
SueAsquith

Load of rubbish

I decided to try this product as it is advertised on tv not to have any falling mist when you spray it. Totally not true it has a falling mist just the same as many other products. That is called false advertising as far as I am concerned.

Liselou
Liselou

Love this product, absolutely awesome

I used to use febreeze then I tried Organic Choice air freshner,just by a chance I saw this at coles. I absolutely love it. I do not buy any other product now.
I use it on the furniture and especially on my linen. It has a fresh clean smell. love it to bits!!!
I use the lemongrass and cedarwood but have also used the rose and pomegranate which is also really nice.

Melissa S.
Melissa S.asked

Hi I am using these products to use environmentally friendly cleaners etc (work great too) however I am wondering if you can please confirm if the plastic bottles are recyclable? Thank you.

Hi Melissa,
I'm really happy you enjoy using these products, as I do, and I'm almost certain they would be recyclable. I suggest though you go to their website and have a chat with one of their customer service employees as I am just a consumer like you.

Dave M
Dave Masked

Why can I not buy Grapefruit & pomegranate any longer from Coles supermarkets, has this product ceased production?

Can S
Can Sasked

Is the product safe on pets and babies?? Can I use it on pet bedding and cot mattress ?? Thx

Marina

the ingredients are all natural, and I'd say it's safe, but I guess it depends on animal and child allergies (if any)

See all Organic Choice Air Freshener questions