Verified🏆 2024 Award

20 reviews · Statistics

100% · 200%

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lksr
lksrNSWMurray Region, NSW42 posts

Definitely the best freshner available sadly cannot get hold of the dispenser in the supermarkets & find postage of $16 very costly.Still a top product. Show details ·  1
Dot
Dot

Alpine smell seems changed

I have been using this air freshener for so long and Alpine being my fav ! However it seems the fragrance has changed . It seems a lot stronger and more perfumed , where as before was very pleasant and nice , just wondering ? Show details ·  1
DickwadQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

BUY THIS PRODUCT !!

Clean Air is possibly the best air freshener i have used.Great fragrance that lasts more than other products seem to. Very happy with not having to pay a fortune for other room fresheners which don't work very well. Show details ·  1
Miss2222222
Miss22222225 posts

The best air freshener

Long lasting air deodoriser. Scents aren’t super fake and headachey. They effectively cover up smells such as the bin for a very long time much longer than other brands. I was using glen 20 before. Packaging is super cute. Also didn’t give me sinus issues which a lot of air scent products do Show details ·  1
E.T.
E.T.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent Aussie Product

Long time customer of this great product since it first came on the market. There's a variety of scents to choose from, however not many supermarkets stock them. For some years now Lilac Mist is the only one offered at my local Coles and definitely worthy of more store shelf space. Show details ·  1
Leanne Jones
Leanne JonesWAPerth, WA

Love this product

I have never seen clean air on the shelves before and because high demand for anti-bacterial spay I was lucky enough to get the last one on the shelf. I will buy when it’s available in May. It’s better than Glen-20 and even better, it’s Made in Australia. Smells lovely. Thank you for a great product Show details ·  1
Jen A.
Jen A.NSWHunter Region, NSW5 posts

I have loved this product ever since it came on the market

I have used this product for many many years and it came with a dispenser which you put on your toilet wall so you didn't wasteit. The kids loved it when they could spray it themselves. Anyway I can not get clean air from Coles, Wollies, & its frustrating because before the Coronavirus there were always plenty on the shelves. Could you let me know where I can get your product in the Hunter please. I have tried Kurri Coles & IGA and Wollies & Coles & IGA at Cessnock?? Thank you. Jen Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahWAGoldfields, WA7 posts

Better than Glen 20!

I was tasked with organising some cleaning products for the office but with the mass hysteria from Coronavirus I was struggling to find any! The office wanted some Glen 20 but Coles were cleaned out of that, and then out the corner of my eye I saw this Lilac Mist spray. Honestly, it is perfect and I feel people weren’t purchasing it because they thought it was just a deodoriser rather than something to kill germs as well. It has the same amount of Ethanol in it as Glen 20 so will be just as effective, but smells much better and you can be proud of the fact that you’re supporting Australian. I have the Coronavirus to thank for this find and will definitely be repurchasing in the future! Show details ·  1
Christina G
Christina GNSWSydney, NSW

Fantastic

This is the best room product that I have tried.. I thought it was going to be, "Not worth talking about" but no it is the best
It kills 99.9 of the germs, air freshener and a load of things. I was looking for sanitizer when the coronavirus started.. This is a good discovery try it Show details ·  1
Paras Nats
Paras Nats2 posts

The BEST Air Freshener on the market

Great product. The Alpine scent lingers for hours even after Ive sprayed it. I use
it to freshen bedrooms, toilets, kitchen and lounge room. My guests love the smell of my home. I also like how it kills germs. Fantastic product. Pity my pathetic Woolworths no longer stocks it. I buy directly from clean- o-Matic now. Show details ·  1
Coral C
Coral CWAPerth, WA4 posts

Beautiful refreshing clean odour (But)

No recyclable symbol on the can & being it is made in Australia I find that strange. Most cans these days say recyclable. PS I buy this product all the time. Show details
m.e.
m.e.Portland71 posts

Top product - wouldn't be without it!

I only have experience with the Alpine fragrance and am delighted with the fantastic job it does of eliminating odours. So disgusted that this particular fragrance has disappeared from the local supermarket shelves and will be ordering direct from the manufacturer from now on. "If you've tried the rest, try the best!"

Faye C
Faye CVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

Best of the best !!

Have used this product for many years and would never ever use any other product in its category.The fact that it is excellent and works well indicates the quality and that it is also Australian made, is also an enormous plus.If I have ever rented a property I have always left for the new tenant details of which stores to purchase the item.

Michele
Michele

Best Air Freshener I have ever uses and Australian Made & Owned

I have tried many air freshener's over the years and the reason I chose this brand was because it was Australian. I have only used Alpine and I am thrilled. I had to teach my family not to spray too much as it was concentrated. I highly recommend this brand over all others and will never look for another.

Buffygirl
BuffygirlMelbourne14 posts

Best bathroom spray ever

If they EVER stop making this there will be no back up brand to go to. I LUV it and have been using it for 30 years. There is no better system on the market.