Sarah

SarahGoldfields, WA

Better than Glen 20!

I was tasked with organising some cleaning products for the office but with the mass hysteria from Coronavirus I was struggling to find any! The office wanted some Glen 20 but Coles were cleaned out of that, and then out the corner of my eye I saw this Lilac Mist spray. Honestly, it is perfect and I feel people weren’t purchasing it because they thought it was just a deodoriser rather than something to kill germs as well. It has the same amount of Ethanol in it as Glen 20 so will be just as effective, but smells much better and you can be proud of the fact that you’re supporting Australian. I have the Coronavirus to thank for this find and will definitely be repurchasing in the future!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Jenny D.Clean-A-Matic Clean Air

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your great review. It's great to hear that customers are taking advantage of the multi uses that our product offers. Thanks again, Jenny Clean-A-Matic Pty Ltd

Christina G

Christina GSydney, NSW

Fantastic

This is the best room product that I have tried.. I thought it was going to be, "Not worth talking about" but no it is the best
It kills 99.9 of the germs, air freshener and a load of things. I was looking for sanitizer when the coronavirus started.. This is a good discovery try it

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Paras Nats

Paras Nats

The BEST Air Freshener on the market

Great product. The Alpine scent lingers for hours even after Ive sprayed it. I use
it to freshen bedrooms, toilets, kitchen and lounge room. My guests love the smell of my home. I also like how it kills germs. Fantastic product. Pity my pathetic Woolworths no longer stocks it. I buy directly from clean- o-Matic now.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Clean-A-Matic Clean Air compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Coral CPerth, WA

Beautiful refreshing clean odour (But)

No recyclable symbol on the can & being it is made in Australia I find that strange. Most cans these days say recyclable. PS I buy this product all the time.

Purchased in May 2019.

m.e.

m.e.Portland

Top product - wouldn't be without it!

I only have experience with the Alpine fragrance and am delighted with the fantastic job it does of eliminating odours. So disgusted that this particular fragrance has disappeared from the local supermarket shelves and will be ordering direct from the manufacturer from now on. "If you've tried the rest, try the best!"

Faye C

Faye CGippsland, VIC

Best of the best !!

Have used this product for many years and would never ever use any other product in its category.The fact that it is excellent and works well indicates the quality and that it is also Australian made, is also an enormous plus.If I have ever rented a property I have always left for the new tenant details of which stores to purchase the item.

Best Air Freshener I have ever uses and Australian Made & Owned.

I have tried many air freshener's over the years and the reason I chose this brand was because it was Australian. I have only used Alpine and I am thrilled. I had to teach my family not to spray too much as it was concentrated. I highly recommend this brand over all others and will never look for another.

Buffygirl

BuffygirlMelbourne

Best bathroom spray ever

If they EVER stop making this there will be no back up brand to go to. I LUV it and have been using it for 30 years. There is no better system on the market.

Clean air product

I love the Wildflowers best of all scents BUT am finding difficult to find a supermarket that stocks it buyers are too lazy to order different ones and mostly have the lilac in stock so am going to write to or speak directly to managers of Coles - Woolies and Drakes/foodland shops and see if can order wildflowers from time to time or I will order a box online

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

LOVE IT!!

I love the Lilac Mist. The fragrance is devine. Best smelling product of its kind. AND makes my home smell clean & fresh without being overpowering. It's a gem in the bathroom. Doesn't just 'cover up' odours.

Katka

Katka

Absolutely the best!!!

The best air freshener I have ever had. Used to buy it from Bunnings, but they no longer seem to stock it. Now one can buy it on line directly from Clean-a-matic - how fantastic!!!!!
Love it.

Frankie2009

Frankie2009Melbourne

Beautiful air freshener

I love Clean Air sprays but they are not readily available anymore in most of the supermarkets near my place. I've looked at their website and would love to see their products on the shelves. That is, i would love to try some of their other fragrances. I loved using both lilac and alpine. Yes, you can get it directly from them if you don't mind paying for shipping as well. I wish it was more readily available. Hope it won't be discontinued.

Lizmons

LizmonsSydney

Best Air Freshener!

I used Clean Air (Lilac Mist) for years but my supermarket stopped stocking it! Since then I've tried various other aerosol air fresheners as well as pump sprays and candles, but could never find anything as good at getting rid of strong smells. Thankfully, I recently found their website (clean-a-matic.com) and ordered a whole lot of lilac mist! It's still just as good as it always was, and I'm so happy to have found it again :)
I have never found a better air freshener - and believe me, I've looked!
I prefered the old label.

Aless6
Aless6

Tony C.

Tony C.asked

Where can it be put her in launceston

Jenny D.Clean-A-Matic Clean Air

Hi Tony, You can find our product at selected Coles and Woolworths stores. Unfortunately, I don't have a store listing to give you a Store location. If it is not at your local store, you may be able to speak to the Management there about the possibility of them stocking it at that store. Alternatively, we sell our product directly to the public in a 6 or 12 pack. Our range consists of seven different 125g fragrances, two 325g sprays and our manual dispenser that fits the 125g can. Please visit our website www.clean-a-matic.com to view the full range of products. Hope this helps. Jenny Clean-A-Matic

Tony C.

Tony C.asked

Where. An it be purchased in Launcedton

Coral C

I always purchase mine at Coles or Woolies, there are only 2 fragrances Lilac Mist or
Alpine.

Good luck

Jacqui C.

Jacqui C.asked

Is this product against animal testing?

Get an answer from our members and Clean-A-Matic Clean Air representatives