Clean-A-Matic Clean Air

Clean-A-Matic Clean Air

See the Best Air Freshener & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beautiful refreshing clean odour (But)

No recyclable symbol on the can & being it is made in Australia I find that strange. Most cans these days say recyclable. PS I buy this product all the time.

Purchased in May 2019.

Top product - wouldn't be without it!

I only have experience with the Alpine fragrance and am delighted with the fantastic job it does of eliminating odours. So disgusted that this particular fragrance has disappeared from the local supermarket shelves and will be ordering direct from the manufacturer from now on. "If you've tried the rest, try the best!"

Best of the best !!

Have used this product for many years and would never ever use any other product in its category.The fact that it is excellent and works well indicates the quality and that it is also Australian made, is also an enormous plus.If I have ever rented a property I have always left for the new tenant details of which stores to purchase the item.

Best Air Freshener I have ever uses and Australian Made & Owned.

I have tried many air freshener's over the years and the reason I chose this brand was because it was Australian. I have only used Alpine and I am thrilled. I had to teach my family not to spray too much as it was concentrated. I highly recommend this brand over all others and will never look for another.

Best bathroom spray ever

If they EVER stop making this there will be no back up brand to go to. I LUV it and have been using it for 30 years. There is no better system on the market.

Clean air product

I love the Wildflowers best of all scents BUT am finding difficult to find a supermarket that stocks it buyers are too lazy to order different ones and mostly have the lilac in stock so am going to write to or speak directly to managers of Coles - Woolies and Drakes/foodland shops and see if can order wildflowers from time to time or I will order a box online

LOVE IT!!

I love the Lilac Mist. The fragrance is devine. Best smelling product of its kind. AND makes my home smell clean & fresh without being overpowering. It's a gem in the bathroom. Doesn't just 'cover up' odours.

Absolutely the best!!!

The best air freshener I have ever had. Used to buy it from Bunnings, but they no longer seem to stock it. Now one can buy it on line directly from Clean-a-matic - how fantastic!!!!!
Love it.

Beautiful air freshener

I love Clean Air sprays but they are not readily available anymore in most of the supermarkets near my place. I've looked at their website and would love to see their products on the shelves. That is, i would love to try some of their other fragrances. I loved using both lilac and alpine. Yes, you can get it directly from them if you don't mind paying for shipping as well. I wish it was more readily available. Hope it won't be discontinued.

Best Air Freshener!

I used Clean Air (Lilac Mist) for years but my supermarket stopped stocking it! Since then I've tried various other aerosol air fresheners as well as pump sprays and candles, but could never find anything as good at getting rid of strong smells. Thankfully, I recently found their website (clean-a-matic.com) and ordered a whole lot of lilac mist! It's still just as good as it always was, and I'm so happy to have found it again :)
I have never found a better air freshener - and believe me, I've looked!
I prefered the old label.

I have just discovered this product and I'm rapt with it! My indoors-only kitten has Inflammatory Bowel Disease which causes absolutely foul smelling litter tray contents and this product has saved my sanity. I totally endorse this product- first class, AND Australian!

where can I get a dispenser for my clean air can I have two but one is broken Regards Martha
Contact Clean-A-Matic directly - cleanair@iimetro.com.auHi Martha, You can purchase the dispenser units directly online by visiting our website clean-a-matic.com or alternatively you can contact us via phone on 02 9726 6690 or email cleanair@iimetro.com.au

can you buy an automatic dispenser or will the cans fit another brand dispenser? Why dont clean air make an automatic dispenser? Thanks
As far as I can see they do not have any AUTOMATIC dispensers. Only manual. If you would like to ask them if they may be bringing them out in the future, go to the following website through which you can contact them. http://clean-a-matic.com/shop/4568600919

I have been to Coles, Woolworths and IGA in Perth. They have the containers, however, none of them have the plastic dispensers. Where can I purchase dispensers ?
Just buy directly from cleanair. You can get everything from them delivered.Go to the www.clean-a-matic.com and you can order.