Nilodor Deodorizer Concentrate

Nilodor Deodorizer Concentrate

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nilodor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jo U.
Jo U.South Australia

Amazing but don't use too much

We have a holiday rental, that smells of cooking smells & almost like a wet dog smell. We always wash the air con filter & range hood filter, we've had the carpets cleaned to no avail. I then remembered Nilodor. I bought a bottle & placed 2 drops on the air con filter. We used the air con 2 nights in a row for a few hours & no smell anymore. I think just having the air con on just filtered the air from the house. In all honesty I think 1 drop would've done the trick, the 1st night all we could smell was Nilodor. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $7.99.

actualfred
actualfredSouthwest, VIC

Amazing product

This liquid works great for removing all types of smells. I think the big mistake people make is using too much. I put a drop or two on a scrunched up tissue and within a couple of hours all odours are gone for days. If you use more than this, you smell the Nilodor which is really strong and can be unpleasant. Be careful not to spill it on your hands or clothes as they will become smelly too. The tiny bottle last for months. So a little common sense and care and I think you'll find it's an amazing product.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths Online store for $7.50.

PHYLLY
PHYLLYSydney Surrounds, NSW

RUBBISH!!!

The only thing Nilodor does is cover unpleasant smells with its equally unpleasant smell, especially in the bathroom! Its so potent that if you accidentally get it on your clothes , it's impossible to get rid of the smell.
IT DOES NOT WORK!

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $4.99.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Nilodor Deodorizer Concentrate compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

notruly
notrulyAustralia

Simply blown away with how good this works.

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Dead Rat !!

Real bad smell coming from WIR, the WIR has some cable holes , so turns out a RAT fell in into brick work in roof space & died .. I removed 90% of RAT could not get to other part of RAT so smell was still there , Nilodor on a saucer in WIR topped up every day , left window open in bedroom, after 1st day can’t smell the RAT , but still topped up for a week.
anyone know who invented this product? Can only see it was available in USA since 1955 , but no history on who invented ? purchased from a IGA store in Perth.

Purchased at IGA for $10.00.

Multimedia123
Multimedia123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stong smell to get rid of strong smells!

This is a great little product. For such a little bottle of stuff, it packs a punch. I wear plastic gloves when using so it doesn't get on my fingers.
I don't quite like the smell it creates, but usually a whole lot better than the one you're trying to get rid of!

Spencer Faulkner
Spencer FaulknerSouth East Queensland, QLD

My best friend couldn't get rid of a cat urine odour.. Until this product.

My best friend recently had a cat move in with a boarder. The boarder and cat are no problem except the odour of urine as the cat does not leave the owners bedroom often. Even with kitty litter and conventional odour eliminators, nothing seemed to work for my friends sensitive nose. So I suggested a product that had been highly recommended to me by a truckie friend who successfully masks the odour of cigarette smells inside the cabs and interiors of cars and trucks he drives. Also hotel and motel rooms, as his socks and shoes really stink after a full day.
After testing this product 30 minutes ago, my friend messaged me and said..
NILODOR IS A WINNER!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.50.

KiaraRose
KiaraRose

Gets rid of every pesky, unwanted scent!

This product is a lifesaver when it comes to unwanted smells in the kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere for that matter. I used this for a spill in the car, and it instantly took away the scent. I have also used this in a bottle cap and placed it into the fridge to get rid of mouldy/rotten smells, and added to kitchen bins when they get a bit smelly. A huge tip is that you only need a tiny drop for each situation as it can be quite overpowering if too much is used. It is a product that every household should keep in their cupboard.

Purchased at Mitre 10.

MrsThrifty
MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for freshening up kids bedrooms.

Purchased in February 2017 at Woolworths Physical store.

davidweh
davidwehMedlow Bath, New South Wales

GREAT in cat litter tray!!

I use (the concentrated drops) in the bottom tray of my two layer cat litter system .... NO CAT PEE SMELL!!

Dead smell

We bought Nilodor for our holiday home.. something died and the smell is so bad. We sprayed Nilodor everywhere and thought that would work but next day we went back and the smell is still there... This stuff does not work it will mask the smell for a while but that's about it.... not impressed. It does smell nice though

I HATE IT

It has the worst Smell and it makes you feel sick
Top It off my partner thought it would be funny and put it on my pillow... wish they had better smelling ones

Excellent Product.

A friend of mine who works as a cabin manager for one of our Airlines who use it between flights to freshen up the musty smell in the planes, gave me a bottle to try to get rid of rotten meat smell in my car from steaks after the bag leaked blood all over the carpet. Washing the carpet cleaned the blood but not the smell but after using a couple of drops of nilodor no more smell. I always keep a bottle handy & as a previous reviewer wrote works wonders in the toilet bowl to eliminate odor instantly.

Pamela B
Pamela BAU

Great neutraliser.

Having people over you want the house to smell great. When you have those pesky odours that seem to linger Nilodor neutralises them. Eg kitchen bin, toilet, fridge. Excellent product.

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. Works like magic.

Got some super strong odour from the fridge that can't go away regardless whatever we use. Nilodor did a good job. Really pleased with the result. Highly recommended it !!!! !!!

Read more reviews - page 2