Nilodor Deodorizer Concentrate

Nilodor Deodorizer Concentrate

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Spencer Faulkner

Spencer FaulknerSouth East Queensland, QLD

My best friend couldn't get rid of a cat urine odour.. Until this product.

My best friend recently had a cat move in with a boarder. The boarder and cat are no problem except the odour of urine as the cat does not leave the owners bedroom often. Even with kitty litter and conventional odour eliminators, nothing seemed to work for my friends sensitive nose. So I suggested a product that had been highly recommended to me by a truckie friend who successfully masks the odour of cigarette smells inside the cabs and interiors of cars and trucks he drives. Also hotel and motel rooms, as his socks and shoes really stink after a full day.
After testing this product 30 minutes ago, my friend messaged me and said..
NILODOR IS A WINNER!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.50.

KiaraRose

KiaraRose

Gets rid of every pesky, unwanted scent!

This product is a lifesaver when it comes to unwanted smells in the kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere for that matter. I used this for a spill in the car, and it instantly took away the scent. I have also used this in a bottle cap and placed it into the fridge to get rid of mouldy/rotten smells, and added to kitchen bins when they get a bit smelly. A huge tip is that you only need a tiny drop for each situation as it can be quite overpowering if too much is used. It is a product that every household should keep in their cupboard.

Purchased at Mitre 10.

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for freshening up kids bedrooms.

Purchased in February 2017 at Woolworths Physical store.

davidweh

davidwehMedlow Bath, New South Wales

GREAT in cat litter tray!!

I use (the concentrated drops) in the bottom tray of my two layer cat litter system .... NO CAT PEE SMELL!!

Dead smell

We bought Nilodor for our holiday home.. something died and the smell is so bad. We sprayed Nilodor everywhere and thought that would work but next day we went back and the smell is still there... This stuff does not work it will mask the smell for a while but that's about it.... not impressed. It does smell nice though

I HATE IT

It has the worst Smell and it makes you feel sick
Top It off my partner thought it would be funny and put it on my pillow... wish they had better smelling ones

Excellent Product.

A friend of mine who works as a cabin manager for one of our Airlines who use it between flights to freshen up the musty smell in the planes, gave me a bottle to try to get rid of rotten meat smell in my car from steaks after the bag leaked blood all over the carpet. Washing the carpet cleaned the blood but not the smell but after using a couple of drops of nilodor no more smell. I always keep a bottle handy & as a previous reviewer wrote works wonders in the toilet bowl to eliminate odor instantly.

Pamela B

Pamela BAU

Great neutraliser.

Having people over you want the house to smell great. When you have those pesky odours that seem to linger Nilodor neutralises them. Eg kitchen bin, toilet, fridge. Excellent product.

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. Works like magic.

Got some super strong odour from the fridge that can't go away regardless whatever we use. Nilodor did a good job. Really pleased with the result. Highly recommended it !!!! !!!

I smell a rat no more!

Either a rat or mouse has died in the wall/floor cavity again. Judging by how bad it is, and the fact my neighbour told me he had a problem with a pesky rat, it could be it. Anyhow, last time, I just had to ride out the smell period (it was summer, thankfully) this time, I remembered my parents had left me a bottle of Niloder they brought over from oz for something else... a drop in each corner of the bedroom and the smell has almost vanished! Deffo need something like this here in Scotland. Nothing beats it. What will I do when it runs out?!

Great toilet deodorant

After using the toilet, and soon after flushing, I put only one drop into the toilet bowl and the odor vanishes instantly. No embarrassing smell.
Since I discovered Nilodor I don't use toilet sprays any more.

ushere

ushereHunter Region, NSW

excellent.

surprising how powerful a drop or two of this liquid is. will cover/mask the most objectional smells.
especially suited to confined spaces, such as fridge,though will work in small rooms too.
i have read that you can use it in a spray 9diluted with water), but as yet haven't tried that approach.
very happy with it.

sissy

sissyLARA

Smells refreshing

This product is the best for adding a wonderful fresh smell to my home and car, I add it to my water for cleaning and in to a spray bottle for eliminating smells, I have used it for many years, and always buy it for my family to use. best ever and easy to obtain in stores.

pets

petsVictoria

Great product been around for years and

Nilodor can be purchased in chemist if you don't see on the shelves just ask or they maybe able to order for you Woolworths don't have it can try Coles. Best bet is the chemist.great product been around for years only just come across it on a web site by accident.

Pat

PatEdmonton

This beats anything!

The day after being sprayed by a skunk we left on vacation driving across Canada. A drop of Nilodor in the car eliminated all smells. We even used it in some off smelling hotel rooms.

Cherie

Cherietarragindi

job done, smell gone

there was this smell that stays with ya once ya smell it and it was putrid. it was coming from the laundry drain, i couldnt stand it ... mum gave me this stuff said this will fix it it's been around forever and its the best.. my mum is almost right all the time, i didnt doubt her at all. got home and did what she told me to do, and WOW! WOW! how can such a small amount from a small bottle do such a amazing and pretty much instant difference. a must have in household cupboard, so it was on my shopping list that week.. LOVE IT!!!!

Brilliant!

We have a chicken coop that I clean daily and one day when I was cleaning out the poop and food remnants I left the waste in a bucket and forgot all about it. Two weeks later when I realised (it was behind the coop) it smelled absolutely putrid, disgusting. I put the waste in our council bin on bin night thinking after this we would need to get rid of the council bin too. I used two sprays and the smell was completely eradicated. Cannot recommend this product highly enough for the really bad stuff.

Nilodor smells!

I got my car back from the autobody repair shop today. They cleaned and vacuumed it nicely, but someone there idiotically sprayed Nilodor inside my car. I have asthma AND allergies to scents. I would prefer to smell almost anything other than a synthetic odour like Nilodor. I am furious!

Jessica

JessicaBrasil

Loved it!

I used to smoke weed in my bathroom and then open the window so the smell would get out. One day my parents were not home so i smoked in the room and it was smelling very badly, i used this product and smell was gone. It works. It's magical.

Sue

SueWyndham, Victoria

White noise for the nose

We first used one drop on a crease in the top of the garbage bag in our kitchen bin when it was already full of badly smelling rubbish. I was surprised how it reduced the smells. Then we put it on the new bag when the bin was emptied and there is actually no smell. It's a pleasure to open my bin now.