ASAP Range

ASAP Range

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jessica

Jessica

Good and simple cleanser

It has quite pleasant milky smell, easy to apply and rinse, and it cleanses well for my oily skin. Sometimes I do feel dry after but overall a good cleanser

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

Libby WSouthern and Hills, SA

I may have overdone it!

I have used the ASAP range for about 4 months now and have seen my skin get smoother. However recently I have had an allergic reaction under my eyes and itchy patches on the sides of my face. The allergic reaction looked like my skin was burnt and I sneezed constantly and my nose dripped. I am not sure exactly which of the products has triggered the allergy as I have recently increased my purchases but may have used too many of the dIfferent ASAP products in too short a time. I have just had another flare up after using the exfoliating scrub after a second shower today. I’m not sure which ones are now safe so will sadly need to take a break from them and then perhaps slowly reintroduce. Libby, Port Elliot SA

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Sacha

SachaHunter Region, NSW

Quality skin care

I purchased the triple pack.
The facial cleanser and exfoliant leave my skin smoother. I have seen no reduction in my redness.
I find the moisturiser with 50+ sunscreen leaves my face hot and makes my eyes water.
So now I just use the moisturiser only.
Quality product. Like that its aussie made.

Purchased in February 2019 for $100.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
HappyC

HappyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super smooth and lovely fragrance

I haven’t seen any reduction in pigmentation, dark circles or roasacea but my breakouts have reduced and skin is very soft. I use ASAP cleanser, ASAP exfoliate, ASAP b serum, ASAP r serum and ASAP moisturisers

Purchased in September 2018 at Weight Losers for $190.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Jenny

JennyASPLEY

Excellent quality and good value for money!

toll ipec, deliver when

toll ipec, deliver when

Greasy sunscreen

I purchased the 50+ moisture and protect sunscreen and it was so greasy if I had laid under the sun and cracked an egg on my face the grease would fry the egg
Going back to my former skincare products

ASAP skincare - less product

I loved ASAP and used it well for 2 years and didn’t mind the cost till my last 2 buys - , I noticed I got less then 2 weeks out of the pump on both and on a smaller sample I received there was no product in to test.
I realised the difference in Qty after moving to a different brand which lasted 8 weeks and that was using once a day.
It’s a shame because I did like ASAP it’s just a shame there wasn’t a lot in the pump bottles

Amazing!

I have been using ASAP since 2009. It has been the only thing that has worked on my face. I met my husband in 2011 and he had red skin and often had breakouts. A week after using ASAP nobody could believe how much his skin had changed. We have never looked back. There is products out there for every type of skin. Your face is the first thing people see, so it’s worth spending the money to make yourself feel good.

cbkelly

cbkelly

My skin never looked so good

Pros: I bought the ASAP Platinum pack and the results were great. Friends commented on how great my skin looked. I have dry skin and quite a few wrinkles and discolouration and I found my skin tone was much more even and I hardly needed foundation. My crows feet were finished quite a lot too and my skin had a radiance.

Cons: would like the night cream to be a bit richer and it only lasts about 3 months max so is quite expensive (but worth it).

Tia Wats

Tia WatsBrisbane

Quick Results!

I received a couple of samples of this product from a skin clinic I went to for a facial, and I hands down am absolutely IN LOVE with these products! They started working within just one day of usage, and after one day my skin was feeling sooo smooth, was noticeably clearer than the night before and was glowing and hydrated. Amazing product that is most definitely worth the money.

Shannon B

Shannon BAdelaide

Havent had a problem

Was given a whole range of full size samples from this range when I worked in a skin cancer clinic. Still using them and havent had a problem with any of them. Used the Soothing aloe vera gel, The AHA gel, daily facial cleanser a night moisturiser and others. The 50+ daily moisturiser is a box ticker in that its unfragranced, lightweight and makeup sits well over it. Not into complicated skincare so would likely only buy 50+ Moisturiser again. Cant complain though as all worked well.

Rita Wright

Rita WrightGold coast

Perfect for me

I usually have a hard time finding the right skincare product because of my skin type. But with ASAP, I had no problems at all. I use their range of products for just about anything skin related like scars, blemishes, removing blackheads, or whenever I feel like my skin is about to break out. I also use the products for my daily skin care routine.

bella123321

bella123321AU

amazing clearskin gel

I received a sample of this product and noticed an improvement in pigmentation and scars very quickly. I wasn't sure if it was the asap or another product i was using so I ordered another sample which confirmed it is the bodygel making these changes. I do have however 2 white patches of skin where ive used it so recommend even cover or spot treatment.

Tamara

TamaraAdelaide

Effective Afordable Skin Care

I've been using and stocking this range in my skin care clinic for over 10yrs now. It's simple, effective & affordable ...
Australian owned, not tested on animals , full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for all skin types... amazing results without the price tag... highly recommend anyone with any skin issues to use this range and see for yourself the difference it will make...

nashie

nashiePerth

Amazing

This stuff has helped to clear my skin and unclog pores. Blackheads are disappearing and my sensitive skin is less red ! I am in love with my new asap product!

Steph B

Steph B

My skin is not the same without it!

I've been using ASAP for 2 years. My daily routine involved cleansing, (exfoliating on alternating days), toning with a serum, then moisturising.
I recently ran out of product, and tried something that was cheaper. I've been using the other product for 2 weeks, and my skin has never felt worse! Really bad textured, breakouts, and dry.
I can not live with out ASAP. My skin is always so healthy and radiant with my daily routine!
100% recommend their skin care range to everyone!

Nina Smith

Nina SmithCanberra

BEWARE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN

I have only used asap's spf 50 sunscreen and I can already say that this sunscreen is causing my face to turn red with white bumps and dry flakes. I haven't been using any other products along with the sunscreen so I'm going to have to say that this suncreen cannot be applied on those with sensitive skin. I'm so disappointed that I spent a lot of money on this product but lucky enough to only buy the 50mL version.

Cangurina63

Cangurina63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Salon recommended but never again.

I was given a Gift Voucher from a Beauty Salon and decided to invest in a good eye cream - was very disappointed. The container is deceiving because there was hardly anything in it! I could not see any difference whatsoever in the area under my eyes after using one full container. Wouldn't buy that again. Just bought a Sukin Eye cream for 1/6th of the price (on special) and noticed a difference after the first application!

EPetty

EPettyNSW, 2129

Great results

I use ASAP cleanser, exfoliator, clear skin gel, tinted moisturiser and moisturiser/suncream. It's improved my skin skin so much as i used to have pretty bad acne - I still get the occasional blemish but I'm very happy with the results of using ASAP products. I've used their products for at least a year now and I will defenitely continue using them. Great product line. I'd highly recomend you use them :)

Landlord

LandlordMelb

Face wash

Awesome products! I like the daily wash with AHA. I alternate between that and another wash as to not dry out my skin. Cleared but my skin issues now I rarely get acne even if I don't use ASAP.

Theresa Sattler

Theresa Sattlerasked

Hi I'm a new user to asap and during the first two days all was well but after my third application of the products my face burns . I used the retinol based product once and not since first application. Is this burning normal?

Hi Therese
I loved the ASAP products but I may have gone overboard with their varied range as I too started getting burn marks on my face underneath my eyes. At one point it was so bad that I also started sneezing and my nose was dripping constantly. This happened a couple of times and red burn marks on my face so I have decided to stop using all of the products except for the facial scrub in the shower every now and then. After some research I think it may have been the vitamin A with retinol which was the main offender and is probably too strong for sensitive skin. I also think that it caused some hair loss around the sides of my face and now that I have stopped using it the hair around my sideburns is starting to grow back. I certainly don’t want to bag this product because I felt my skin started looking great but it was probably using too many of the products at the same time and I think the retinol could be a problem.
Good luck
Libby from Port Elliot SA

Floss62

Floss62asked

Why does asap R need to be applied at night?

Kinsalehen28

Kinsalehen28asked

I'm scared having read the review that this cream is harmful to skin and the environment as well as containing polyethylene. I'm a new customer and have spent a lot of money on an array of ASAP products. you haven't denied these claims so is it true?

Stewart Lawrance
Stewart Lawrance

Don't be scared: checkout Paula's Choice for expert advice in the Ingredients Dictionary about what things are:

Get an answer from our members and ASAP representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers