SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

Hope Ward

Hope WardWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i swear by the hydrator & botanical cleanser!

my skin has never felt better! ive been using this product for 3 years now and i will never change again! the whole range is to die for! life changing.

Purchased in April 2017 at Malouf Pharmacies for $100.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Acne SeverityMild

Nothing Yet

I have moderate Acne and unfortunately haven't noticed any improvement yet. Have Given the extra strength tablets two months and haven't noticed any change. Still have 2 more bottles so will give it another couple months before deciding to scrap it or continue with it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.00.

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally something that works!

Since going on antibiotics, I was having terrible breakouts that I couldn’t control despite trying everything! I have been taking the skinB5 tablets once daily for 4 months now and I’ve noticed a huge change! My skin texture is so much softer and I haven’t had a big pimple for about a month :) I found that 2 tablets a day was too strong but 1 a day has been working well. Just be aware of the purge that occurs when initially taking the tablets. I had 3 cystic pimples pop up and I have never had that before! I haven’t noticed any changes in my scarring. Overall, I’m super happy with how these tablets have worked and plan on continuing them for a long time.

Purchased in May 2019 for $50.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Brisbane T

Brisbane TSouth East Queensland, QLD

You NEED to try this

Purchased in March 2016 for $130.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Team at skinB5SkinB5

Part of my every day healthy skin routine!

I have been using these products for almost a year now and I can’t speak highly enough about how well they work. I first started using just the tablets and after such success with them clearing up my skin in such a short amount of time I was completely sold on the product and only wish I’d found it sooner! I then began using the entire range, including the superfood booster, the face wash, clay mask and the moisturiser.
I cannot recommend these products enough to anyone with skin issues. It has simply changed my life. And the best part about it is that it’s all completely natural and good for you!

Purchased in September 2018 for $50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Joshua

JoshuaDarling Downs, QLD

Working wonders

I’m on my second bottle of Extra Strength Acne Control Vitamins and my acne has started to clear up now my face and back have almost cleared up and my acne scars are now fading.

Purchased in April 2019 for $60.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Acne SeveritySevere

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving the new range of Next Gen products!

I've been using the previous range for a while now and was excited to see some new products come out earlier this year.
I've used the cleanser, moisturizer and superfood booster and it's just as good as the previous range. The scent on the cleanser and moisturize is light and doesn't leave my skin dry. While I don't have acne, I do get breakouts monthly and I've noticed my skin is smoother and not breaking out as much.
The superfood booster was a great addition and complements the caplets I use as well to keep my skin clearer :)

Purchased in January 2019.

Acne SeverityMild

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Pimple-Prone Skin Help

It works!

Have had acne my whole life and this product helps keep it under control! Keen to keep using this long term to see if it keeps improving! It seems to reduce the oil in my skin which I have find to be a triggering point together with hormonal acne.

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

What i have been searching for...

Hayley

HayleySydney

I wish I had started Skin B5 sooner!

Ella

EllaSouth West, WA

Most Effective Natural Remedy!

Made my acne worse

I have now finished three bottles of the extra strength acne tablets. I continued to purchase them because I had faith they would work, but I’m now realising after over three months they won’t. I now have more acne than when I started. I understand that all acne is different but just a little disappointed as I spent so much money and had faith that they’d work after reading all of these great reviews.

Anna.B.

Anna.B.Sydney

Good suplements, works for me but expected more for that price.

I started with extra strenght tablets and used it for a 10weeks, then i mixed 1 extra strenght and 1 Caplet. After couple of weeks i feel that it realy worked, my skin looks much better. I also used Cleansing Mousse and Moistuiser, cosmetics are awesome, but after this month of treatment I decided to stop because i didn't see results which i expected.

clear skin!

Finally found something that actually works! this range including the supplements cleared my skin and even prevented the acne from returning. I still get the odd pimple here or there but not breakouts that lasts weeks on end. I'm loving this range!

Should have never started

Toby

Toby

Amazing products

I’m 19 and I’ve been using the skinb5 skin care for about a year and in that time it has dramatically improved my acne. 10/10 and would highly recommend any skinb5 products to anyone who wants clear skin.

Shell

ShellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works a treat

I don’t usually write reviews but this product was amazing my 15 year old daughter had mild acne but was very self conscious about it. I purchased these tablets but it took 3 weeks and then we saw amazing results her skin has no redness and hardly any breakouts and her confidence has soared. To see her this happy I would have paid 100 dollars a bottle. Thanks guys

It actually helps

I get so scared when I read reviews because for so long I would read them and then the products would never work on me. These ones actually did. The cleanser was gentle enough and I think that was always my problem - I used too many hard treatments. I only use the cleanser now in the AM (since I try not to wear skin makeup anymore and that has also helped tremendously), and use water at night. I feel like my skin is at a normal pH now. The supplements work wonders. I think that is what really helped the most. I'm on the maintenance vitamins now and still so happy with the results. Don't stress - keep trying different products like I did. This one worked for me!

Joe

JoeKarratha

No results

I used this religiously for 10 weeks(2 tables x 3 a day, mask etc.) and saw absolutely 0 results at all. I understand that most acne products don't work for ALL acne, but these products make big claims and have big price tags, so I was expecting, you know, some visible improvement?

EloiseM

EloiseMasked

Hi there everyone, quick question- I’m 40, so mature skin- combination and appear to have hormonal break outs on my chin area. I’ve tried many products and am wondering if anyone else has used this product with similar issues?

Hello Eloise,

Thank you for posting your question here.

In lieu of others offering their advice with skinB5, we hope that the following stories would help answer your questions - we do have a lot of customers in their 30s and 40s found success with skinB5, because our vitamins support healthy hormonal balance which in turn help prevent hormonal breakouts. Note that it will take 3+ months of consistently taking the recommended dosage to see the benefits, because helping your body restore balance need time and patience.

Hope this helps, feel free to email us help@skinb5.com for personalised advice.

Leane Jones, Dermal Therapist - https://youtu.be/W7NeXKkWVAs

Haley Yates, Naturopath - https://youtu.be/QBIvATnNh0k

Best regards,
The Team @skinB5

Jes

Jesasked

Hi, I’ve been using skin b5 tablet for three days now, twice daily, and I noticed that it makes me feel so sleepy, is this normal?

AKW

I think that can be a reaction to the Vitamin A. I found a similar reaction so I cut my dose to only 1 per day :)

Hello Jes,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have not had similar feedback from any of our customers - most customers report an improvement to their energy levels due the ample Vitamin B5.

The amount of Vitamin A in each of our Extra Strength vitamin tablet is 175mcg RE, and at 4 tablets a day it is 700mcg RE. The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) levels for adults have been established: men 14 years and older, 900 mcg/day (3000 IU); women 14 years and older, 700 mcg/day (2300 IU).

We would recommend that you check with your doctor about your sleepiness, and hope the information above helps. :) Please do let us know how you go.

Let us know if you have further questions!

Best regards,
The Team at skinB5

Alex H.

Alex H.asked

Hi, I’m a new user of skin b5 and have been using it for the past two weeks or so but I feel like it’s making my skin worse than better. I only use the cleanser morning and night along with the moisturiser. Is it possible that my skin is reacting to the product and it’s not suitable for me? I’m having really bad breakouts around my jawline, chin and lower lip area. The breakouts are painful and I’m not sure whether to continue using the product or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Alex,

Thank you for reaching out! The Step 1 and our flagship, most effective product to control breakouts is actually our Extra Strength Vitamins - our cleanser and moisturiser work to support and enhance results by rebalancing and restoring skin barrier, whilst our best selling vitamins work from within to effectively control breakouts through targeting the root causes of acne breakouts - overactive sebum production, hormonal fluctuations, stress, low immunity, and skin's ability to heal.

Are you taking out vitamin formulation?

Regards,