SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (10)
  • Ease of Application
    • Mild (2)
    • Severe (1)

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give zero stars I would

I bought a 3 month supply of SkinB5 extra strength formula and it made absolutely no difference to my moderate acne. I had high hopes given the many positive reviews but unfortunately it did nothing for my skin; didn’t make it worse but didn’t make it better either.

Grace

Yes I took the recommended dosage of 2 tablets morning and evening every day until my 3 month supply ran out and I did not skip any doses.

Mina UbanosPerth, WA

Finally, Something that Works!

Purchased in June 2019 for $69.00.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Hello Mina, THANK YOU so much for sharing your story with us! We are happy that we found each other! :)

Review collected in partnership with SkinB5

Life Changing!!

Purchased in July 2019 at SkinB5 for $157.86.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Review collected in partnership with SkinB5

Didn't work

Took 5 months worth of extra strength b5 and it hasn't worked. Very expensive. Now breaking out more than ever. The price has gone up 33% in the past week where I usually buy it. Looking at working a treatment out myself.

Purchased in May 2019 for $60.00.

good result

well done.perfect product.its really really work n worth it...pls try it.u try u never regret. buy a product that save n safe ur time.wish u all the,vest with this trial

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Hello from the skinb5 team! Thanks for your review. If you have any further queries please let us know.

Hope WardWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i swear by the hydrator & botanical cleanser!

my skin has never felt better! ive been using this product for 3 years now and i will never change again! the whole range is to die for! life changing.

Purchased in April 2017 at Malouf Pharmacies for $100.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Acne SeverityMild
Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thanks for the feedback Hope! We are so happy that it is working so well and that skinb5 has become a part of your normal everyday routine. #skinb5squad

Nothing Yet

I have moderate Acne and unfortunately haven't noticed any improvement yet. Have Given the extra strength tablets two months and haven't noticed any change. Still have 2 more bottles so will give it another couple months before deciding to scrap it or continue with it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.00.

AKW

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally something that works!

Since going on antibiotics, I was having terrible breakouts that I couldn’t control despite trying everything! I have been taking the skinB5 tablets once daily for 4 months now and I’ve noticed a huge change! My skin texture is so much softer and I haven’t had a big pimple for about a month :) I found that 2 tablets a day was too strong but 1 a day has been working well. Just be aware of the purge that occurs when initially taking the tablets. I had 3 cystic pimples pop up and I have never had that before! I haven’t noticed any changes in my scarring. Overall, I’m super happy with how these tablets have worked and plan on continuing them for a long time.

Purchased in May 2019 for $50.00.

Brisbane T

Brisbane TSouth East Queensland, QLD

You NEED to try this

Purchased in March 2016 for $130.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Team at skinB5SkinB5

Part of my every day healthy skin routine!

I have been using these products for almost a year now and I can’t speak highly enough about how well they work. I first started using just the tablets and after such success with them clearing up my skin in such a short amount of time I was completely sold on the product and only wish I’d found it sooner! I then began using the entire range, including the superfood booster, the face wash, clay mask and the moisturiser.
I cannot recommend these products enough to anyone with skin issues. It has simply changed my life. And the best part about it is that it’s all completely natural and good for you!

Purchased in September 2018 for $50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Joshua

JoshuaDarling Downs, QLD

Working wonders

I’m on my second bottle of Extra Strength Acne Control Vitamins and my acne has started to clear up now my face and back have almost cleared up and my acne scars are now fading.

Purchased in April 2019 for $60.00.

Acne SeveritySevere

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving the new range of Next Gen products!

I've been using the previous range for a while now and was excited to see some new products come out earlier this year.
I've used the cleanser, moisturizer and superfood booster and it's just as good as the previous range. The scent on the cleanser and moisturize is light and doesn't leave my skin dry. While I don't have acne, I do get breakouts monthly and I've noticed my skin is smoother and not breaking out as much.
The superfood booster was a great addition and complements the caplets I use as well to keep my skin clearer :)

Purchased in January 2019.

Acne SeverityMild

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Pimple-Prone Skin Help

It works!

Have had acne my whole life and this product helps keep it under control! Keen to keep using this long term to see if it keeps improving! It seems to reduce the oil in my skin which I have find to be a triggering point together with hormonal acne.

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

What i have been searching for...

Hayley

HayleySydney

I wish I had started Skin B5 sooner!

Ella

EllaSouth West, WA

Most Effective Natural Remedy!

Made my acne worse

I have now finished three bottles of the extra strength acne tablets. I continued to purchase them because I had faith they would work, but I’m now realising after over three months they won’t. I now have more acne than when I started. I understand that all acne is different but just a little disappointed as I spent so much money and had faith that they’d work after reading all of these great reviews.

Anna.B.

Anna.B.Sydney

Good suplements, works for me but expected more for that price.

I started with extra strenght tablets and used it for a 10weeks, then i mixed 1 extra strenght and 1 Caplet. After couple of weeks i feel that it realy worked, my skin looks much better. I also used Cleansing Mousse and Moistuiser, cosmetics are awesome, but after this month of treatment I decided to stop because i didn't see results which i expected.

clear skin!

Finally found something that actually works! this range including the supplements cleared my skin and even prevented the acne from returning. I still get the odd pimple here or there but not breakouts that lasts weeks on end. I'm loving this range!

breeasked

i've been using the extra strength acne control tablets for around three weeks. and i've noticed that my skin has started to improve, but my skin has been super dry and itchy. what should i do?

Mina Ubanos

Hi Bree! Are you using their skin care products as well? I am using the SkinB5 moisturizer, maybe that will help. The facial wash is mild enough that it won’t cause dryness. For more info, you can chat with them via facebook. It will take a while before you see the results but you will be very happy with it. Good luck! :-)
I hope this helps.

bree

hey mina! i will definitley take your advice into consideration. thank you for your help :)

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thank you Mina for your support for Bree!

Hello Bree, great that our formula is starting to work for you! Keep it up, and you will see further improvements.

In addition to Mina's advice, we recommend that after using our cleanser (non-drying) and moisturiser (soothes and heals), if your skin has a tendency to dry out, then you can press onto skin 2 drops of good quality skin oil after you applied our moisturiser. The oil acts to prevent the hydration from our moisturiser escaping. Best way to apply the skin oil is to rub the oil between palms to activate it, then simply press onto your skin.

Try it out and let us know how you go! :)

Anne P.

Anne P.asked

Hi ive taking skinB5 for almost two weeks but im 3 days delayed now. Im not sure if im pregnant or because of the skinb5. Is there any possible side effects or harm to my baby if im pregnant ..thanks

Hello Anne,

If you think you are pregnant, best to stop all supplements including skinB5 vitamins, unless your doctor allows these supplements while you are pregnant.

Since you have only been taking skinB5 for 2 weeks, even if longer, there is not much to worry about since most vitamins in our formula are water soluble and the vitamin A in our formula is in line with Recommended Daily Dosage for general supplementation.

Our general advise is that if you are pregnant, don take any supplements unless recommended by your doctor.

Please feel free to email us at help@skinb5.com if you wish to discuss further.

Team at skinB5

Renee C.

Renee C.asked

Are there any negative side effects of the tablets such as joint pain or depression?

Hope Ward

I found no side effects at all! Ive been on them for a few years now and I take it morning and night with food. Nothing but feel better from within as well as seeing your skin glow! Defiantly recommend

Hello Renee

Thanks for reaching out
SkinB5 is a nutritional formula and does not have side effects however we always recommend if you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, please consult your doctor before you take our tablets.

Renee, please email help@skinb5.com to request a FREE Success Coach for personalised advice.

Warmest Regards