SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

ElisabetMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing... life changing products

Purchased in July 2020.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

It is extremely heartwarming for us to know that skinB5™ are able to help you regain freedom and clear skin! Your story absolutely made our day!! Thank you so much for sharing and we are very grateful. :)

Answer my prayer, Amazing products, it works!

I Have been personally diagnosed struggling with acne, last 3 years ago I was officially diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic syndrome) one of the unfortunate symptoms when you have PCOS is severe acne my skin gets dry and I have so many pimples for my age. I have tried so many products but none of them works too well. at least not until I discovered your brand SkinB5 I have been using for 2 months I've already noticed a positive difference on my skin. it's started glowing my acne has slowly dissipated, a dark spot/blemish has slowly faded and my skin looks amazing. Beyond grateful found this product, I'll give it 111% it works, Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$111.00.

HayleySydney

99 problems but acne ain’t 1

Purchased in March 2020 at Ry.com.au for A$56.02.

Acne Treatments

Find out how SkinB5 Next generation clear skin compares to other Acne Treatments

Amazing Products & Even better Customer Service !!

I had cystic and hormonal acne for years and saw noticeable results within just two weeks of use! I started the extra-strength vitamins and saw a reduction in my breakouts, acne scarring, and inflammation - I could not be happier with this product. The customer service of this company is absolutely amazing, it's so personal and evident that they really care! I would definitely recommend!

Purchased in April 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give zero stars I would

I bought a 3 month supply of SkinB5 extra strength formula and it made absolutely no difference to my moderate acne. I had high hopes given the many positive reviews but unfortunately it did nothing for my skin; didn’t make it worse but didn’t make it better either.

Grace

Yes I took the recommended dosage of 2 tablets morning and evening every day until my 3 month supply ran out and I did not skip any doses.

Mina Ubanos

Mina UbanosPerth, WA

Finally, Something that Works!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$69.00.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Hello Mina, THANK YOU so much for sharing your story with us! We are happy that we found each other! :)

Review collected in partnership with SkinB5

Life Changing!!

Purchased in July 2019 at SkinB5 for A$157.86.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Review collected in partnership with SkinB5

Didn't work

Took 5 months worth of extra strength b5 and it hasn't worked. Very expensive. Now breaking out more than ever. The price has gone up 33% in the past week where I usually buy it. Looking at working a treatment out myself.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$60.00.

good result

well done.perfect product.its really really work n worth it...pls try it.u try u never regret. buy a product that save n safe ur time.wish u all the,vest with this trial

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Hello from the skinb5 team! Thanks for your review. If you have any further queries please let us know.

Hope Ward

Hope WardWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i swear by the hydrator & botanical cleanser!

my skin has never felt better! ive been using this product for 3 years now and i will never change again! the whole range is to die for! life changing.

Purchased in April 2017 at Malouf Pharmacies for A$100.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Acne SeverityMild
Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thanks for the feedback Hope! We are so happy that it is working so well and that skinb5 has become a part of your normal everyday routine. #skinb5squad

Nothing Yet

I have moderate Acne and unfortunately haven't noticed any improvement yet. Have Given the extra strength tablets two months and haven't noticed any change. Still have 2 more bottles so will give it another couple months before deciding to scrap it or continue with it.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$50.00.

AKW

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally something that works!

Since going on antibiotics, I was having terrible breakouts that I couldn’t control despite trying everything! I have been taking the skinB5 tablets once daily for 4 months now and I’ve noticed a huge change! My skin texture is so much softer and I haven’t had a big pimple for about a month :) I found that 2 tablets a day was too strong but 1 a day has been working well. Just be aware of the purge that occurs when initially taking the tablets. I had 3 cystic pimples pop up and I have never had that before! I haven’t noticed any changes in my scarring. Overall, I’m super happy with how these tablets have worked and plan on continuing them for a long time.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$50.00.

Brisbane T

Brisbane TSouth East Queensland, QLD

You NEED to try this

Purchased in March 2016 for A$130.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Team at skinB5SkinB5

Part of my every day healthy skin routine!

I have been using these products for almost a year now and I can’t speak highly enough about how well they work. I first started using just the tablets and after such success with them clearing up my skin in such a short amount of time I was completely sold on the product and only wish I’d found it sooner! I then began using the entire range, including the superfood booster, the face wash, clay mask and the moisturiser.
I cannot recommend these products enough to anyone with skin issues. It has simply changed my life. And the best part about it is that it’s all completely natural and good for you!

Purchased in September 2018 for A$50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Joshua

JoshuaDarling Downs, QLD

Working wonders

I’m on my second bottle of Extra Strength Acne Control Vitamins and my acne has started to clear up now my face and back have almost cleared up and my acne scars are now fading.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$60.00.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving the new range of Next Gen products!

I've been using the previous range for a while now and was excited to see some new products come out earlier this year.
I've used the cleanser, moisturizer and superfood booster and it's just as good as the previous range. The scent on the cleanser and moisturize is light and doesn't leave my skin dry. While I don't have acne, I do get breakouts monthly and I've noticed my skin is smoother and not breaking out as much.
The superfood booster was a great addition and complements the caplets I use as well to keep my skin clearer :)

Purchased in January 2019.

Acne SeverityMild
sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Pimple-Prone Skin Help

It works!

Have had acne my whole life and this product helps keep it under control! Keen to keep using this long term to see if it keeps improving! It seems to reduce the oil in my skin which I have find to be a triggering point together with hormonal acne.

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

What i have been searching for...

HayleySydney

I wish I had started Skin B5 sooner!

Skye Sasked

I’ve been on skin B5 for over a month now and have very oily skin by the end of the day. I’ve always had extremely dry skin so noticing a difference, could this be a side effect?

Hayley

As someone who has used this product for 2-3 months now I don’t think this would be a side effect. What moisturiser and serum are you using? Are you drinking enough water? Have you checked your hormones are balanced? If your skin is oily this could either be from dehydration and your skin is producing more oil to try to hydrate your skin or hormone changes. Hope this helps and best of luck xx

Hi Skye,

Thank you for reaching out!

Our formulas actually work to control and normalise skin oil production, making skin less oily and therefore reduce congestion, not more oily. Sometimes stress and dry rooms can make skin produces more oil to compensate for the dehydration. Is that a possibility for you?

Best regards,
SkinB5 Team.

Skye S

Thanks, I thought that was the case.
Potentially as winter is coming, could be a coincidence. I drink plenty of water. Otherwise I honestly think the tablets are helping. I’ve suffered from cystic acne my whole life and nothing has ever helped like this has.

Sarabjeet

Sarabjeetasked

Hi I am new I want to buy acne control for acne adult and hormonal acne would it help me where to buy it I m from Italy does it have any side effect on kidney or liver .how long should I take it and if I stop does it have any side effects? thanku

Hey Sarabjeet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do ship to international customers via DHL Express, takes about 3-4 working days to arrive for most countries.

Our formula is a dietary supplement that is specifically formulated to clear acne without side effects. To start with, you take 4 tablets, twice a day after food. Once your skin stops breaking out, you can start reducing dosage to 1-2 tablets daily, just like any other dietary supplement - but the skinB5™ patented vitamins formula is designed for the specific nutritional requirements of people that are acne prone. If you completely stopped taking skinB5™ for 4-5 months, your skin would go bad again once your body used up all the nutrients that skinB5™ provided to your body to restore and maintain healthy skin functions.

Hope this makes sense? :)

Regards,
The Team @skinB5

Hayley

I started using this supplement 6 months ago and It has completely cleared up my stubborn adult acne I’ve suffered with for years. Product is amazing and I recommend anyone to try them that is suffering with acne. I don’t have any side effects from taking them they’re not a harsh product compared to other options. Good luck hope it clears your skin.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thank you Hayley for sharing your story! We really grateful and humbled ...

breeah

breeahasked

I’ve been using the extra strength acne control tablets for two months now, and I accidentally missed a day of taking them will this affect my results?

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Missing doses in the first 3 months could affect results. If this is the only day you missed taking the vitamins, don't stress too much about it, just go back to the daily doses and keep up with the vitamins until your skin is clear consistently.

After that, you can gradually reduce the dosage to just a daily maintenance dose 1-2 tablets a day - to prevent breakouts returning and reduce scarring, as well as keeping your skin healthy and glowing.

If you are prone to breakouts, daily supplementation of specific nutrients in the skinB5 vitamins is essential to keeping your skin clear. NOTE that the skinB5 vitamins has many other wellness benefits too including boosting immunity and energy, help manage stress, provide antioxidant nutrients etc.

Hope this answers your questions. :)

Keep well,