SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

4.4

Elisabet

ElisabetMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Thank you SkinB5....

The tablets have changed my life.
My skin is clear and feels healthy.
I have been on them for approx 4 months.
I have so much confidence now, I no longer wake up and feel anxious about my skin and the constant battle of breakouts.
If I do get a few hormonal spots, they are gone in record time and don’t really form like they used to.
I absolutely recommend this product.
Skin confidence changes lives !!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$70.00.

Mary A.

Mary A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for me

I used the SkinB5 acne tablets, 4 per day as recommended, for a long 6 months!! I was really patient with it, especially since there are great reviews. There were no improvements.

Purchased in December 2019.

Elisabet

ElisabetMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing... life changing products

Purchased in July 2020.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

It is extremely heartwarming for us to know that skinB5™ are able to help you regain freedom and clear skin! Your story absolutely made our day!! Thank you so much for sharing and we are very grateful. :)

Acne Treatments

Find out how SkinB5 Next generation clear skin compares to other Acne Treatments

Answer my prayer, Amazing products, it works!

I Have been personally diagnosed struggling with acne, last 3 years ago I was officially diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic syndrome) one of the unfortunate symptoms when you have PCOS is severe acne my skin gets dry and I have so many pimples for my age. I have tried so many products but none of them works too well. at least not until I discovered your brand SkinB5 I have been using for 2 months I've already noticed a positive difference on my skin. it's started glowing my acne has slowly dissipated, a dark spot/blemish has slowly faded and my skin looks amazing. Beyond grateful found this product, I'll give it 111% it works, Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$111.00.

HayleySydney

99 problems but acne ain’t 1

Purchased in March 2020 at Ry.com.au for A$56.02.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Amazing Products & Even better Customer Service !!

I had cystic and hormonal acne for years and saw noticeable results within just two weeks of use! I started the extra-strength vitamins and saw a reduction in my breakouts, acne scarring, and inflammation - I could not be happier with this product. The customer service of this company is absolutely amazing, it's so personal and evident that they really care! I would definitely recommend!

Purchased in April 2020.

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give zero stars I would

I bought a 3 month supply of SkinB5 extra strength formula and it made absolutely no difference to my moderate acne. I had high hopes given the many positive reviews but unfortunately it did nothing for my skin; didn’t make it worse but didn’t make it better either.

Grace

Yes I took the recommended dosage of 2 tablets morning and evening every day until my 3 month supply ran out and I did not skip any doses.

Mina Ubanos

Mina UbanosPerth, WA

Finally, Something that Works!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$69.00.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Hello Mina, THANK YOU so much for sharing your story with us! We are happy that we found each other! :)

Review collected in partnership with SkinB5

Life Changing!!

Purchased in July 2019 at SkinB5 for A$157.86.

Review collected in partnership with SkinB5

Didn't work

Took 5 months worth of extra strength b5 and it hasn't worked. Very expensive. Now breaking out more than ever. The price has gone up 33% in the past week where I usually buy it. Looking at working a treatment out myself.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$60.00.

good result

well done.perfect product.its really really work n worth it...pls try it.u try u never regret. buy a product that save n safe ur time.wish u all the,vest with this trial

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Hello from the skinb5 team! Thanks for your review. If you have any further queries please let us know.

Hope Ward

Hope WardWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i swear by the hydrator & botanical cleanser!

my skin has never felt better! ive been using this product for 3 years now and i will never change again! the whole range is to die for! life changing.

Purchased in April 2017 at Malouf Pharmacies for A$100.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Acne SeverityMild
Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thanks for the feedback Hope! We are so happy that it is working so well and that skinb5 has become a part of your normal everyday routine. #skinb5squad

Nothing Yet

I have moderate Acne and unfortunately haven't noticed any improvement yet. Have Given the extra strength tablets two months and haven't noticed any change. Still have 2 more bottles so will give it another couple months before deciding to scrap it or continue with it.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$50.00.

AKW

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally something that works!

Since going on antibiotics, I was having terrible breakouts that I couldn’t control despite trying everything! I have been taking the skinB5 tablets once daily for 4 months now and I’ve noticed a huge change! My skin texture is so much softer and I haven’t had a big pimple for about a month :) I found that 2 tablets a day was too strong but 1 a day has been working well. Just be aware of the purge that occurs when initially taking the tablets. I had 3 cystic pimples pop up and I have never had that before! I haven’t noticed any changes in my scarring. Overall, I’m super happy with how these tablets have worked and plan on continuing them for a long time.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$50.00.

Brisbane T

Brisbane TSouth East Queensland, QLD

You NEED to try this

Purchased in March 2016 for A$130.00.

Acne Treatments

Part of my every day healthy skin routine!

I have been using these products for almost a year now and I can’t speak highly enough about how well they work. I first started using just the tablets and after such success with them clearing up my skin in such a short amount of time I was completely sold on the product and only wish I’d found it sooner! I then began using the entire range, including the superfood booster, the face wash, clay mask and the moisturiser.
I cannot recommend these products enough to anyone with skin issues. It has simply changed my life. And the best part about it is that it’s all completely natural and good for you!

Purchased in September 2018 for A$50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Joshua

JoshuaDarling Downs, QLD

Working wonders

I’m on my second bottle of Extra Strength Acne Control Vitamins and my acne has started to clear up now my face and back have almost cleared up and my acne scars are now fading.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$60.00.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving the new range of Next Gen products!

I've been using the previous range for a while now and was excited to see some new products come out earlier this year.
I've used the cleanser, moisturizer and superfood booster and it's just as good as the previous range. The scent on the cleanser and moisturize is light and doesn't leave my skin dry. While I don't have acne, I do get breakouts monthly and I've noticed my skin is smoother and not breaking out as much.
The superfood booster was a great addition and complements the caplets I use as well to keep my skin clearer :)

Purchased in January 2019.

Acne SeverityMild
sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Pimple-Prone Skin Help

It works!

Have had acne my whole life and this product helps keep it under control! Keen to keep using this long term to see if it keeps improving! It seems to reduce the oil in my skin which I have find to be a triggering point together with hormonal acne.

Johan D.

Johan D.asked

Hi, I still have an extra bottle of skinB5 acne tablets but the expiration is already on October 2020 or 10/2020. Is it still safe to consume it and I understand it will be less potent if it is beyond the expiration date?

Hello Johan,

Yes you are correct, once it has past expiration date, the potency of the product would likely have diminished somewhat so you may not get the intended results from using our products.

Please feel free to email us help@skinb5.com if you have further questions.

Regards,
Team @skinB5

Johan De Mesa

Johan De Mesaasked

Hello Johan,

Please feel free to email us help@skinb5.com if you have further questions.

Regards,
Team @skinB5

Skye Sasked

I’ve been on skin B5 for over a month now and have very oily skin by the end of the day. I’ve always had extremely dry skin so noticing a difference, could this be a side effect?

Hayley

As someone who has used this product for 2-3 months now I don’t think this would be a side effect. What moisturiser and serum are you using? Are you drinking enough water? Have you checked your hormones are balanced? If your skin is oily this could either be from dehydration and your skin is producing more oil to try to hydrate your skin or hormone changes. Hope this helps and best of luck xx

Hi Skye,

Thank you for reaching out!

Our formulas actually work to control and normalise skin oil production, making skin less oily and therefore reduce congestion, not more oily. Sometimes stress and dry rooms can make skin produces more oil to compensate for the dehydration. Is that a possibility for you?

Best regards,
SkinB5 Team.

Skye S

Thanks, I thought that was the case.
Potentially as winter is coming, could be a coincidence. I drink plenty of water. Otherwise I honestly think the tablets are helping. I’ve suffered from cystic acne my whole life and nothing has ever helped like this has.

Get an answer from our members and SkinB5 representatives