Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

Skin changing

I was struggling with adult breakouts and was completely loosing hope of beautiful skin..
then a pop up on instagram came up and I thought way not! Not like I had anything to loose..
After the second use I literally had a massive transformation with almost no breakouts to the stage I didn’t need makeup!! I’m so grateful for this product I urge everyone to give it a try

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

This is now THE product of my routine.

This product is miraculous, it covers all the bases you want. Using it often smooths you out, mattifies, reduces pores, exfoliates gently, wakes up the skin, speeds up pimple healing ect.
After one use my skin felt and looked fresh and calmed.
3-4 uses later my severe acne wasn’t aggressive anymore and my skin started to heal.
Currently it’s been 5 months and it’s almost as if I never went through all of that!
There’s no need for me to use scrubs or anything ‘strong’ in my skin care routine. I’ve even saved money by not impulse buying other products to ‘make up for’ what I’m missing.
Just mask/moisturiser/gentle cleaner now :3

Purchased for $69.90.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

The best thing since sliced bread

I ordered the pink clay mask and exfoliator and within the first use I was sold, the first time I used the mask I'll admit it was extremely tingly but after a few uses that has subsided. I will use the mask once a week and the exfoliator every day in the shower, my skin has made a dramatic change! I have really oily skin so I'm proned to breakouts since using I have only had 2 pimples and if I use a spot treatment with the mask they almost disappear completely from my face, unfortunately for me it doesn't work as well on my neck, which has always been a problem area for me. My skin is brighter and glowing, I don't need to cover up with makeup anymore, maybe on a special occasion but that hasn't come up yet.

I am a reverse cleanser so I will use my usual cleanser AFTER my exfoliator instead of before and I have not had any problems. I also had extremely large visable pores next to my nose, that I inherited from my mother, they are still there but are definitely no where near as large and I believe if I had the time to pamper myself more and use the mask more often than once a week they would be completely gone. The ONLY down side with the product is it comes in such a small amount but when it works this good I can completely look past it, especially since afterpay makes it extremely affordable. Love love love this product!

Purchased for $69.90.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

My new go to product!! :)

Heading toward 40 my skin had lost elasticity and my pores were enlarged. I gave the mask a go and seen immediate results. Smoother, brighter skin. With continued use over the next few weeks it drew out impurities and my pores are shrinking!! Love love love

Purchased for $60.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Love it, great results each time!

Skin is clear and hydrated, love the feel of my skin afterwards. The mask has a tingly feeling when you put it on but it goes away and its not hurting that you want it off as soon as you put it on.
So totally love this product, I have told my family and friends about it.

Loving my products

The exfoliating face scrub left my face feeling so fresh. And the mask just topped it off. I feel like my skin feels more tighter and smoother and still feel my results days after. I am always skeptical about new products especially anything pricey being a mum but with the convenience of afterpay I thought why not? Glad I did now. Immediate results left my skin feeling smoother and looking fresher. Give it a try love my products and look forward to using them.

Purchased at Thr1ve for $100.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

My skin has never been happier!

My skin is clear, hydrated, and my pores are smaller! Everything it says it does, it actually does. Won't use any other clay mask again. In Absolute Love, Can't get enough!

Purchased for $69.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Awesomeness

Awesomely amazing for my partners skin.. he can’t get enough of it. Purchased another 2 this month. Best thing he has ever tried. Well done in creating this magnificent skin product

Just nekk level product

wish I could have tried these products any sooners. I have been spending money on other packs and all. The pore visibility on my face has reduced. Just love the mask more than anything, suitable for sensitive skin too.
Gonna order more again tonight. Thank you sand and sky

Purchased for $110.00.

Instant noticeable results!

Your skin immediately feels nourished and rejuvenated after using this mask. For someone with oily skin I use this twice a week. When i have a breakout I notice that it is not as inflamed after using the mask. It is also great as a spot treatment. If the skin is broken though I wouldn't recommend leaving it on overnight on the spot, just if it's got a blind head.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

An awesome product can’t live with out it :)

I noticed that my skin felt tighter and looked healthier.
No bad reactions what so ever.
I’ve only used it twice now so I’m not sure if it has help with the scaring on my chin yet, still to early to tell.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

I love it!

After using sand & sky I have a noticed a positive difference in my skin, it looks clearer & less red. I am very happy to recommend Sand and sky to anyone! :)

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Absolutely love this product. My skin feels great

Less blackheads and break outs. I have sensitive skin and no burning sensation or redness after use. Highly recommend for the young ones too. Will be buying again. Thanks guys

Purchased at Thr1ve for $69.00.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

As I was putting it on for the first time, I instantly felt a sting (which is good because it means that it's working). After rinsing my face, I noticed that my pores (particulary) on the nose area has tightened. However, considering that it's a detox mask, I had a few pimples after the first use (which was expected). After the 3rd time of using the mask, my acne cleared up and my skin became smoother. This product did wonders and I can guarantee that it works! (Atleast for me)

Purchased for $49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

HORRIBLE: Burns awfully with no sensitive skin

This product was a product in an ipsy bag I received. I was very surprised and happy considering I had been looking into this product. I used a few times, as the instructions said.. the burning did not give up and continued to intensify. I have not had problems with products before and I do not have sensitive skin. Very displeased. It also showed no results.

Hi Ryl, Thanks for sharing your feedback and we apologise if the face mask didn't work for you. Have you checked the list of ingredients to see if you have an allergy to our ingredients? Some of our customer experience burning sensation but it usually doesn't last for a minute. If it last longer then maybe, our mask is not the right product for you. As for the result, the result varies from person to person. Some see an immediate result and some needs several applications before they can see and feel the effect. Regards, Team Sand & Sky

I love it

My skin said thank you . It's help a lot my breakout and scars . My skin is feeling smoothly and clean everytime I used it. I will definitely buy again. Thank you

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Amazing

Sand & Sky clay has been amazing on my skin, it makes it noticeably smoother and looks a lot brighter, plump and healthier. My skin is very oily, however, the product has balanced my skin very well, I am still glowing but this time not because my skin is oily, it is a natural glow. It feels great on too and you can definitely feel it tightening your pores! I genuinely love this product and would recommend it.

I also purchased the exfoliator as part of the bundle. I haven't used it many times, but the few times I have it has made my skin feel smooth and left my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

Purchased for $82.85.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

I love it, it's nice to use something that actually really works.

I immediately noticed that my skin was softer and smoother and there weren't as many blackheads on my nose and the ones that were still there weren't as noticeable. I also noticed that the couple of scars I have on my face are getting smaller

Purchased at Raw Pleasure for $110.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Amazing product!

Really helps to clear up my oily skin. I could see the difference in my skin within a couple weeks. Always feels fresh and smooth after using. Love it so much!

Purchased for $70.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

The most amazing product for my skin. AMAZING

My skin tone was more even, my pores were less noticeable and my skin was glowing. I couldn't believe the change in my skin. I'm so glad I discovered this product.

Purchased for $69.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Hi, I’ve used your mask numerous times and bought two more jars recently. I don’t get the burning sensation I used to, which I’m kind of bummed about because I felt the product had more effect on your skin. did you change the formula? I feel like it’s not the same effect anymore as when I first tried it. I’m a US customer. Were there limitations in ingredients as you launched it in the US? Please let me know. This is extremely disappointing :(
I've gotten the tingling and burning sensation... I'm a new user. Maybe I have more dirt and crud in my pores than you do NOW having used this product.... I'll update when I've used a few months and let you know if it goes away or not. That's my best guess...

Hi! I was wondering if these products can be used on skin that had 3rd degree burns 10 years ago? It has healed for a great part, but it is still very sensitive.

Hey!! I am loving this mask, it gives perfect oil control without over drying. Do you have any other storing tips ( I kept the piece inside the lid and put the lid on tight and usually put a tiny bit of water before closing it but it keep drying out.) our Canadian winters are dry!! Thanks so much.
Mines just dried out in the jar & now I'm gonna leave a little water in there for next time. Thanks Kate for the tip! xx

Brilliant Skin