Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Totally changed my skin!

This is amazing, I’ve noticed a big difference in my skin. It’s less red, I’m less prone to breakouts and my scarring has lightened. This is my new go to mask and exfoliating treatment! I have insulin resistance so my hormones are out of whack which means my skin is very sensitive and prone to multiple breakouts, this has helped considerably with that. I’m already about to buy my third tub of the mask. Would 100% recommend!

Purchased in May 2019 at Sand and sky .

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Really impressive!

This made a huge difference to the condition of my skin. I have tried so many products over the last 15 years to help calm and clear my skin during breakouts and nothing has worked this well. My skin is almost blemish free and feels completely different. It’s nice to have this result without needing to resort to prescriptions and chemicals!

Purchased in July 2019 for $40.00.

Love it and have recommended it to 2 of my friends

I have tried many different exfoliating scrubs without any difference to my skin, since using this beautiful product I have noticed my skin flakes less, it’s much softer and even and I have been getting compliments too, that’s when you know something is working for you I’m 53 and my face hasn’t looked this glowing for ages, no more dry patches either love it, thx girls X

Purchased in June 2019 for $59.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

A must for your beauty routine!

The smell is incredible & my skin was noticeably softer after my first use. I bought the bundle & was a bit put off that the scrub didn’t smell as delicious as the mask, but after a week of two days scrubbing, then a mask treatment - I couldn’t do without either! Believe the hype!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $110.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

The results are incredible

I did like this mask and I have reviewed about the same on my channel. The results are amazing and quite noticeable. It had brighten my skin and after using this mask, my face felt smooth and clean

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Actually shocked by how good this is

Was literally about to go back on roaccutane because nothing was settling my face down and my first round of roaccutane only seemed to work for 12 months. After a month of using the scrub and mask combo my skin is clear and I haven't had to take any medication to keep it this way! Very impressed and highly recommend!!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Worth every cent ...

Was recommended by a friend and I instantly had brighter skin. The mask gives your face a nice glow each time it’s used. I haven’t had any issues so far. Will be purchasing my next batch soon. I recommend it.

Purchased in June 2019 for $112.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Brilliant product, love it x

Very smooth skin was much brighter,i could see a differance with in 4 days,very pleased with this product thank you so much.i had no reaction at all on my skin.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

This is awesome! Product you can’t go wrong with

The mask made my entire face bright and glowing after just one use . Furthermore, as I used the recommended 3 times a week for combination skin I noticed an extreme turnover of the overall look and feel of my face. People commented as to how bright my face looked.So great job sand and sky!! Love your products!!

Purchased in June 2019.

Feels amazing

Stings when you put it on, and feels like it actually cleans your skin. It doesn’t change my pores but makes pimples go so quickly. Changes wrinkles a fair bit

Purchased in July 2019 for $79.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Absolutely amazing!

This product is amazing! It unclogs pores tightens the skin. I’ve never found a product that worked well until now! Leaves you felling so fresh! Thank you sand and sky!

Purchased in July 2019 at Sand & Sky.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

No noticeable difference

Clay smells great but that is about it. Super expensive without reducing pore size or clearing oil from the skin after several weeks of use. Customer servive encourages you to keep using but then won't refund your money. Save your time and money as it is only good for small moisturizing effect.

Purchased in August 2019 for $156.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Dried out!!

I would honestly save my money and go get another face mask. It has a big problem of drying out fast even stored inside your bathroom closet! and every other person also has been having the same issue. Not worth it.

Purchased in July 2018.

Skin TypeDry Skin

AMAZING PRODUCT!

Best stuff I have ever used!!! I got adult acne. Never had it before. Right around 50 boom!! I started using this product and I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE BREAKOUTS!!!! For me it’s worth the money cause I’ve tried everything. Makes your face feel like silk!

Purchased in June 2019.

Dried out..

It was good mask to use for the first few times and then it dried up.. any recommendations? Almost impossible to get it out unless i scoop with my fingers

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

this is god sent!

i have been struggling with bad skin and nothing has worked. but then i got the pink clay and my skin is so soft and clear, the best product ever!

Totally recommended!

I love the product and their beautiful branding. My skin is so much more even and healthier looking since I started using the mask and I can definitely recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 for $55.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Love this product

Skin felt amazing
Leaves your skin feeling fresh bright and almost like you’ve had a face lift
It’s definitely my favourite product I’ve ever used in my skin
Definitely a must try !

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Banga

Love love love love love!!! Cannot say anything negative about it! Plan on buying a few as christmas presents already! Its helped my acne scarring and my dull skin. Cannot recommend enough.

Purchased in April 2019 for $60.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Lovely mask and great customer service

I bought this after reading some positive reviews and was not disappointed. I've been having problems with enlarged pores for a while and had no success with other products but after the first use I did notice an improvement. I've been using it for a month now and am so happy with my skin. My pores look so much better and my skin is so soft. It's such a gentle mask that is a dream to apply and smells divine.

Purchased in May 2019 at Sand and Sky.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No