Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

4.4

Gamer C.

Gamer C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tiny jar, not value for money

I bought this thinking it would be much bigger. But the jar seems to be deceptive because it is so heavy, it takes up so much weight. I didn't feel like I got my value for money, and a couple months after buying it, the clay is all crusty and grey looking, Not good!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeOily Skin

Cleared up my acne and lasted months

Purchased in December 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Wfootscray

WfootscrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great face mask

Bought this in Dec 2019 really like the face mask. Have just finished the jar and overall didn’t see any results as promised Lines and Age spots didn’t disappear but used it to freshen up my skin. I also use it as a spot mask on pimples have even used it on my 13yr old overall good product.

Purchased in December 2019.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

kristieread

kristiereadSydney, NSW

Lovely product

Really beautiful mask that no other product I have tried comes close to. Leaves skin soft and smooth and really helps clear up spots. It is a very pricey product at almost $70 but it really is a great product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Sand & sky for A$69.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Katherine LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

As smooth as a baby's (you know what)

My face was breaking out (when you're over 40, not a good feeling)!! This product really does WORK.
My face is smooth, clean & my pimples are gone gone gone!!! #totesrecommendSand&Sky

Purchased in October 2019 at instagram online for A$110.00.

Review collected in partnership with Sand and Sky

Very effective in keeping my acne prone T-zone under control!

My pores are noticeably smaller and blemishes have faded (This is also supported by my The Ordinary products that I use - compliments your product)
No reaction to this product (bonus as I have sensitive skin)
I have hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, but did not notice a huge change there.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

customer_first_namecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best clay mask I have ever used!

I absolutely love this clay mask. It is honestly the best one I have ever used and I have used a lot of them, it doesnt make my skin dry and flaky, I have sensitive skin and it doesnt my skin feel irritated it feels refreshed after using it and looks more youthful I will definitely be sticking with this product for the future

Purchased in October 2019 at 28mobile Online store.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Rosha

RoshaSydney, NSW

This is prefect I cant live without it

I would never regret not buy this product again
My skin feels softer and firmer and reduced my pores sand N sky smells very good I can not wait to try the new product

Purchased in October 2019 at Online .

Smell
Causes Irritation No

DJJ

DJJPerth, WA

Amazing Product

My skin has always been spotty and nothing seemed to get rid of the markings that were left over on my skin once a pimple was gone. Although a little more expensive than what I would normally spend, after seeing the results - I would buy these products over and over again! My skin is smoother, more healthier, there are lesser pimples and better yet lesser markings. The face masks are so good, that sometimes I don't even need to wear foundation on my skin and my skin is so clear and glowing. I would and do recommend these products - its worth the price, I guarantee!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

customer_first_namecSouth West, WA

s the best face mask I have ever used!

After the first use I notice big changes in my skin it was much smoother and softer, and less impuritys and blackheads in my pores Ive been using this product for 3 weeks know and absolutely love it

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Leng Leng

Leng LengSydney, NSW

Top quality results from this company from Down Under.

Beauty doesnt have to be complicated with Sand and Sky! Top quality results from this Down Under product! Easily fits into my busy schedule as a single, working mum and compliments from friends I havent seen in ten years: "you look amazing! I mean, you look exactly the same..." I think that says it all!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$70.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Sharon M.

Sharon M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Makes my skin feel amazing.

I have scarring and it definitely reduced the appearance of it. My skin feels soft and firmer. Easy to use and love the applicator. Sand and sky smells fabulous too.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$69.00.

plainer

plainer

Perfect!

I bought this as a present for my daughter, this is her second purchase. She is Beauty Therapist herself and has sensitive skin, had no adverse reaction. She absolutely loves it! Her skin shins. Based on her opinion - it's a must buy.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

Value for money. No regrets buying it.its easy to remove leaving my skin smooth ,clean and brighter every time I use it.. I did not have any adverse reaction to the product ..

Purchased for A$59.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Yay!!

Everytime I use it, my face feels tightened and I like using it as it is easy to remove. I had a small acne when I used it the first time and the acne got smaller. It is worth the hype!

Kath B.

Kath B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing mask!

This clay mask is the best I have used! My skin feels so smooth and clean afterwards and has definitely reduced any small breakouts I can sometimes get. Do yourself a favour and give it a try!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Review collected in partnership with Sand and Sky

Why be in love when you have sand & sky loving this product its amazing thanks xx

Love it an amazing skin product honestly, the best it helped my skin so much now it's clear and clean words can't explain how happy I am try it out honestly you won't regret it You will thank me later xx

Alyssa B

Alyssa BSydney, NSW

Favourite Mask - However, my jar was short-lived.

This has to be one of the best mask products I've used. I've never seen such a visable difference to my skin instantly after user. My pores disappeared and my skin felt firmer and looked amazing.

However, I was only halfway through my pot when it dried up. I did research before purchasing this product and had seen others had this issue, so after reading many reviews of this occurring, I ensured the lid was always on tight! I also stored it away in a drawer. It went dry and unusable half way through the product. I have half a tub left thats unusable :(

Purchased at Adore Beauty for A$69.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Disappointed

My pores have never been so disgusting and large its horrible :(:(
I got this i was so excited and never noticed any good results, It burt a little when applying but came good as it sets and i have been getting big pimples like i use to when in my teens, Then there's my pores so big my makeup looks so bad from using the clay mask... a big let down i wish i had good feedback like i read but unfortunately No.

Purchased in August 2019.

Sand and Sky
Sand & Sky C.Sand and Sky

Life changing!!

I honestly can’t praise this face mask enough! Has completely changed my skin for the better. Pores have shrunk and acne reduced. I’m so in love. I definitely feel less self conscious about my skin now!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Sand and Sky