Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

Wonderful product

My skin feels smooth and bright every time I use it ...it actually glows after I use this product I usually don’t use things like this cod my skin is pretty sensitive and breaks out in redness or rashes but using this feels really great for my skin

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

My skin Loves this mask!!

I have sensitive skin and was hesitant to try a new product. I finally purchased about 2 months ago. My pores are smaller and have noticed red marks from previous breakouts are fading. My skin feels smoother and looks fresh and healthy.

Purchased in February 2019 for $69.95.

Can't live without it!

I'm so paranoid about the products I use on my skin, but after using this mask my skin feels better than ever! My skin is radiant, smooth and even feels tighter. Love this product!

Purchased in December 2018.

Excellent Customer service & products

I recently bit the bullet and purchased the product 2 months ago & have NEVER looked back. My skin is more radiant & feels smooth. LOVING the changes to my skin x

Purchased in March 2019 for $65.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Love. Best face mask I've ever used

I have really large pores, and ever since i stared using Sand and Sky my pores have shrunk and my acne is gone, my scaring and dryness is finally healing and my skin is so much better then it was. I'm going to keep using sand & sky. I'm in love and so is my skin and i thank you for this magic mask

Purchased in February 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

I love this product!

I have sensitive skin so am careful about the products I use. My skin felt great after using this mask. It tightens and brightens my skin and my pores appear smaller.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Great facial routine that actually WORKS!

I have really large pores, and ever since the first time I used the Sand and Sky facial mask my pores have shrunk and my acne is gone! I finally now have a great facial routine that actually WORKS. Thank you Sand and Sky!

Purchased in February 2019 for $55.92.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Amazing results

Notice a change in my skin first time using it. My pores were a lot smaller. It drys to quick which is amazing! Love love love it would use it again and again

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

My favourite!

I love this clay mask so much! I generally have oily/acne prone skin and it always looks so much brighter and smoother after using it. I also love that it’s made from natural ingredients which aren’t harsh on my skin :)

Purchased in January 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeOily Skin

It's my new number 1 mask! Can't believe how quick I saw results!

The aggravation was taken out my breakouts and my skin tones evened out. My skin was quite bumpy. It evened out within a couple of weeks. Definitely the fastest product to do this! I use this 2-3 times a week. I've even used it as a spot treatment at times during the night. I love the feeling of my skin after use!

Purchased in February 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

I have this amazing stuff on repeat purchase!

I have oily skin and rosacea. It has massively reduced my redness on my nose like no other product ever has. I'm very impressed! Leaves my skin soft and oil free.

Purchased in March 2019 for $69.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Incredible

Fantastic products that work efficiently by aren’t harsh. A great combo. The two products worked together to minimise pores, even out redness and even clear up my skin. Very, very impressed. They’re a definite repurchase.

Purchased in February 2019 for $120.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Love this product makes my skin sparkle

My skin looks brighter less congestion my pores are clearer I use this 3 times a week my skin is so fresh an clean aftervwasch use an is in better condition

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Feels amazing!

I’ve used it a few times and can see and feel the difference in the tone and pigmentation. So happy I bought 2 jars. Wonderful Aussie product :) Love it! My new go to!

Purchased in January 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Love it!

After using the product I noticed:
Smaller pores, smoother skin surface, brightness, blemish reduction, firmness.
No adverse reactions for me or my skin.
I do have some scarring, however I am yet to notice a change with this.

Purchased in February 2019 for $69.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Good but

Brighten and assist in clearing the skin. Skin felt smooth. Use the product once a week. However when I first opened the jar, it was only 1/3 less! Huge air pocket

Skin TypeDry Skin

Best investment I’ve made for my skin..!!

Absolutely Love this product. I have open pores & after just one application yes I said one I could see results. I recommend it to everyone I know. Want amazing skin, buy a Sand & Sky Australian pink clay mask.

Changed my life

I have the clay mask and the scrub, separately and together they are miracle products. My skin looks amazing, it is clearer, smoother and brighter. I would love if you guys brought out a skin care routine; cleanser, toner, moisturiser. Look forward to seeing more of your miracles.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $69.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Cleared my black heads

It made my black heads/pores almost invisible and my t zone stopped being as oily during the day! I always struggled with excessive oil especially on my nose and now I barely have any which is especially wonderful as I have sensitive combination skin.

Purchased in February 2019 for $55.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

This is amazing!!

My skin was so smooth and clear after using this!! It’s amazing, I have really sensitive skin and suffer from eczema and this mask has helped clear my skin so much.

Purchased in March 2019 at Sand and Sky for $59.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Hi, I’ve used your mask numerous times and bought two more jars recently. I don’t get the burning sensation I used to, which I’m kind of bummed about because I felt the product had more effect on your skin. did you change the formula? I feel like it’s not the same effect anymore as when I first tried it. I’m a US customer. Were there limitations in ingredients as you launched it in the US? Please let me know. This is extremely disappointing :(
I've gotten the tingling and burning sensation... I'm a new user. Maybe I have more dirt and crud in my pores than you do NOW having used this product.... I'll update when I've used a few months and let you know if it goes away or not. That's my best guess...

Hi! I was wondering if these products can be used on skin that had 3rd degree burns 10 years ago? It has healed for a great part, but it is still very sensitive.
Hi Tram! Thanks for your message! We recommend a patch test before using the product. Since you've mentioned that even if it's fully healed it's still sensitive. Safety is the most important. Let us know if you have other questions!

Hey!! I am loving this mask, it gives perfect oil control without over drying. Do you have any other storing tips ( I kept the piece inside the lid and put the lid on tight and usually put a tiny bit of water before closing it but it keep drying out.) our Canadian winters are dry!! Thanks so much.
Mines just dried out in the jar & now I'm gonna leave a little water in there for next time. Thanks Kate for the tip! xx

Brilliant Skin