Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sand and Sky

Pros

Contains vitamins A, E and C
Uses witch hazel & lactic acid
Contains small brush for easy application
No sulphates or parabens
Doesn’t cause irritation

Cons

Jar tends to dry out
Small jar
Premium price

Only product that has actually worked to visibly minimise my pores

I have very oily skin, the S&S pink clay mask is the only product that actually seems to work instantly to visibly minimise my pores. I use this every 3 days and follow up with the super bounce mask, my skin has never felt better. Buy when on sale and it’s definitely worth it

Purchased in March 2022.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Causes Irritation No

Mine has dried out :(

I have used this pink clay for only 2 or 3 times & there is still a good amount of clay in the box but it is dried out I don’t know how and why it happened! I always keep its lid closed.
To be honest I was really enjoying using it and really disappointed seeing that it’s dried out :(

Sand & Sky C.Sand and SkySend a private message

Hi Nurca, Sorry to hear that your mask has dried out. Please drop us an email at hgello@sandandsky.com with your order number so we can assist you. Thank you! Team Sand & Sky xx

Nurcan K.
Nurcan K.
Mary c
Mary cSydney, NSW

Small jar no value for money

I had half of jar left and went to use it and it was totally dried out. No value for money here. Don’t waste your money there are better products out there!

Purchased in February 2020.

Layla H.
Layla H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this mask!

Im a huge clay mask fan and the sand and sky clay mask is up there with my favourites alongside the Veldere detoxifying mask and the glamgldw mud mask. This one smells nice and is easy to apply. it also doesn't dry on hard or irritate the skin.

Purchased in August 2020.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Terrible customer service.

Purchased in September 2020 for $73.

Gamer C.
Gamer C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tiny jar, not value for money

I bought this thinking it would be much bigger. But the jar seems to be deceptive because it is so heavy, it takes up so much weight. I didn't feel like I got my value for money, and a couple months after buying it, the clay is all crusty and grey looking, Not good!

Purchased in January 2020 for $50.

Ease of Application

Cleared up my acne and lasted months

Purchased in December 2019.

Sand & Sky C.Sand and SkySend a private message

Hi Sasha! Thanks for sharing your feedback! Our product is not made to cure acne but it does have ingredients that can help prevent and we're happy to hear that this works for you well. Have a nice day!
<3 :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
WefoGal
WefoGalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great face mask

Bought this in Dec 2019 really like the face mask. Have just finished the jar and overall didn’t see any results as promised Lines and Age spots didn’t disappear but used it to freshen up my skin. I also use it as a spot mask on pimples have even used it on my 13yr old overall good product.

Purchased in December 2019.

kristieread
kristiereadSydney, NSW

Lovely product

Really beautiful mask that no other product I have tried comes close to. Leaves skin soft and smooth and really helps clear up spots. It is a very pricey product at almost $70 but it really is a great product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Sand & sky for $69.95.

Katherine Louise
Katherine LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

As smooth as a baby's (you know what)

My face was breaking out (when you're over 40, not a good feeling)!! This product really does WORK.
My face is smooth, clean & my pimples are gone gone gone!!! #totesrecommendSand&Sky

Purchased in October 2019 at instagram online for $110.

Review collected in partnership with Sand and Sky

Very effective in keeping my acne prone T-zone under control!

My pores are noticeably smaller and blemishes have faded (This is also supported by my The Ordinary products that I use - compliments your product)
No reaction to this product (bonus as I have sensitive skin)
I have hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, but did not notice a huge change there.

Purchased in September 2019.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best clay mask I have ever used!

I absolutely love this clay mask. It is honestly the best one I have ever used and I have used a lot of them, it doesnt make my skin dry and flaky, I have sensitive skin and it doesnt my skin feel irritated it feels refreshed after using it and looks more youthful I will definitely be sticking with this product for the future

Purchased in October 2019 at 28mobile Online store.

Smell

Rosha
RoshaSydney, NSW

This is prefect I cant live without it

I would never regret not buy this product again
My skin feels softer and firmer and reduced my pores sand N sky smells very good I can not wait to try the new product

Purchased in October 2019 at Online .

Smell

DJJ
DJJPerth, WA

Amazing Product

My skin has always been spotty and nothing seemed to get rid of the markings that were left over on my skin once a pimple was gone. Although a little more expensive than what I would normally spend, after seeing the results - I would buy these products over and over again! My skin is smoother, more healthier, there are lesser pimples and better yet lesser markings. The face masks are so good, that sometimes I don't even need to wear foundation on my skin and my skin is so clear and glowing. I would and do recommend these products - its worth the price, I guarantee!

Purchased in September 2019.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecSouth West, WA

s the best face mask I have ever used!

After the first use I notice big changes in my skin it was much smoother and softer, and less impuritys and blackheads in my pores Ive been using this product for 3 weeks know and absolutely love it

Purchased in October 2019.

Karla Y.
Karla Y.asked

I bought a sand and sky’s clay mask and it’s dried out as soon as I opened it so I left it with some water and closed it tightly and it’s still dried out. Is there anything I can do?

Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Yeah, get in touch with them and get a refund. If water or serum doesn’t work I’m not sure what will

Amanda S
Amanda Sasked

Is this good for people with really oily skin?

Sand & Sky C.Sand and SkySend a private message

Yes, it works for oily skin.

Radhika B.
Radhika B.asked

does this work if you have redness on face

Sand & Sky C.Sand and SkySend a private message

Yes, it helps calm your skin. We recommend applying serum or moisturizer after using the Porefining Face Mask

See all Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin questions

Get an answer from our members and Sand and Sky representatives

Features

A 4-in-1 pink clay face mask that cleanses and refines pores by drawing out impurities and pollutants and comes with a small brush for easy application.

The product should be applied and left on for 10 minutes before rinsing for best results. It claims to regenerate skin cells and stimulate collagen production for a healthy and glowing finish.

Key ingredients:

Pink clay: deeply cleanses skin whilst purifying and tightening pores.

Old man's weed: targets pigmentation for a more even complexion.

Kakadu plum: the world's richest source of vitamin C.

The product also contains vitamin A, vitamin E, aloe vera, witch hazel and lactic acid.

Made without:

Sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, T.E.A., D.E.A., glycols, silicones, PEGs, ethoxylate and formaldehyde.

Points of praise

Reviewers rated the product highly for ease of application, smell and lack of irritation. They feel that it helped clear up their acne and was suitable for sensitive skin.

Points to consider

Some users found that the product in their jars dried up halfway through use and became unusable. Others loved the product but found that the jar was too tiny for the expensive price.

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free, Oil Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Silicone Free and Sulphate Free
Skin Type Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily and Sensitive