Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ashley Madison? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Real Life MeetupYes (3) · No (16)

Site is a scam and loaded with fake profiles...

Paid for credits and messaged matches a not one response, all ads are fake and site is a scam.. alot of fake messages from overseas spamming my in box..
Costs are per Message, about $5 each and often are promoted by fake ads..

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

To Many Fake Profiles and Bots

Unfortunately this site is being over run with fake profiles and bots. When I did finally delete my account due to the lack of real women on AM. I stated the reason why I have deleted my account, and to Ashley Madison's credit they refunded my subscription in full.

Felicity Middleton
Felicity MiddletonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

21st pimping scam

Gender Male

Puzzled55
Puzzled55

Scams .... inside and out

There are legitimate profiles here - and plenty of obviously fake ones. I got a message from one member but couldn't read it as I was a guest so bought credits so I could read it. The woman messaged me back to say that she hadn't contacted me and it was a thing the site did to get guys like me to buy credits. Which I'd suspected might be the case but interesting that they use active profiles.

Fraudulant Site

I payed to use the site twice and made sure auto renew was off, both times they charged me a second time and when I contacted them I got no reply, this is fraud and highly illegal. I wont be using this site again and I strongly recomend people stay away. The vast majority of prfiles are fake on this site anyway.

Jodi
Jodi Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fake and thousands of guys to one girl

No success with this site at all.

In comparison cupid, Iranian personals and others had results.

The almost 100% certainty, the initial people are fake, there are too many men to women ratio and I would not waste my money on it.

BewareAM
BewareAMSydney, NSW

Leg work required

PaulP237Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you are careful, it's good

I first joined Ashley Madison about 7 years ago and I've found it very good. I have met and had affairs with several very real and very lovely women who were in the same position as me: married and committed to the marriage, but sexually unsatisfied.

Yes, there are some scam profiles, and yes, the site encourages you to spend money. But if you use your brain they are easy to avoid, and there are certainly plenty of real profiles.

William M.
William M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Don't bother - full of fakes

This may be one of the more well known sites but is it full of fake profiles and fake messages that force you to buy credits to respond. Don't waste your time.

Yet_another_one
Yet_another_oneAU

AM is a scam

The AM website is a complete scam. Please do not spend any money on the site. I will be formally reporting the website to the department of Fair Trading. Please also look at the other 70 or so reviews below, all reporting same.

Avoid - no password help/ still charge you

Avoid. Lots of bots, or profiles that show being online but haven’t been used in months.
My password was somehow wrong- not sure how, as it’s all saved to phone, so emailed a few times to get it reset... no email back. Forgot about logging in due to lack of interest in bots, and just found out my card has been charged the past few months of not being on.
Not cool, and very disappointing in what’s meant to be a big site

vinny
vinnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All fake account

All accounts are fake and its big scam. also all other website which are monthly subscription or buy credits to look and at the messages. BE AWARE ITS ALL SCAM. some other website Naughysecretdating, Benaughty,Justrooting

Roger Bannister
Roger BannisterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely fraud and fake profiles

None of the profiles are genuine. They are a well orchestrated scam. You will be contacted by fictitious people so you keep purchasing credits. Best to stay away from this site,

Gerard
GerardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute FAKE

Mostly fake, signing up way too expensive, infiltrated by prostitutes and escorts. Don't waste your time or dollars. Suck you in on other platforms. Very disappointed in results compared to expectation.

Waste of money

What an absolute waste of money 250 dollars to be exact. Scammer after scammer after scammer. Your better of doing it old school, hit the town and met people. I cant believe I fell for it.

Read more reviews - page 2

Robert.R.
Robert.R.asked

I joined and found I had lots of responses....but they were basically all from overseas, end up chatting to you on Whatsapp, saying they are on holidays in the suburb down the road, and that they want se _
but you must get a security check pass costing A$55 before they proceed with meeting you. I find this to be a scam......Has this happened to anyone else.... Save your money guys...stay away

PaulP237

I had a few of those, but ignored them and reported the profile to the site. Narrow your search parameters. Search for women of a specific age range, within 31km of your location, and most importantly only those who have been online in the last 48 hours. Ignore all unsolicited approaches from women: the genuine ones will expect you to be the one to make contact.

cervelone
cerveloneasked

Has anyone been told that real voice phone calls will have to wait till the female is ready to call & speak with you? I could not believe that a proper voice phone call was subject to some sort of time-line. Any comments here guys? I'd like to read what happened to you & not to gloat or anything like that

WGoldbergasked

Good for a 45-year-old guy?

WGoldberg

I have just realised this site is for affairs, disregard this question

Other Online Dating Sites