Asiame.com

Asiame.com

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Real Life MeetupYes (47%) · No (53%)
  • Interested in:
    • Female (16)
    • Male (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Need updates

During a chat, I feel that the choices are grouped together to closely near the box where the messages are typed. The site should consider the updates. There are too many of them.

Real Life MeetupNo

First time trying serious dating site, don't disappoint me please!

I was not for anything casual so I wanted a serious platform that's why I signed myself up in the first place. It is not a disappointment at all by far. I want to meet someone, a girl who is on the same page with me, with same intention. I'm nervous that I make bad decisions, I don't know if I can trust my own feelings. I do met people here and everything is going on well. I hope something good will come out of it.

Real Life MeetupYes

It is always been such a positive and most interesting experience when i can communicate with my lady and what a fine lady she is. I sincerely thank you again for such a nice chance to me for the lady i am so fond of, it is refreshing to see an internet business nowadays with such a great service to handle a customer concern in such a friendly and personal manner. Thank you so much!

Real Life MeetupYes

All I ever for and give back

All I ever for and give back, is honesty, fidelity and respect to all others. I understand two people may not be a match. I accept that actually, even if one person is in love, but the other one isn't. I also understand I am always taking a risk of some level in my efforts to meet someone I can live the rest of my life with. And I share some of the risk because of that. I understand everyone along the way through the site was just doing their job, and I hold no grudges towards the site for this.

Eason

EasonNortheast, VIC

Why man can not send video?

It is good to have ladies' video to learn her more in your site. However, why gentleman can't do this? This could connect us with ladies more closer, and it is surely ok if you need to charge. Please allow man to send video in EMF and chat service.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Money sucking website

Social networking kills time

I love to spend time with AsiaMe app anywhere - when going to work or coming back or on a lazy Sunday afternoon and even waiting in line. I think those spontaneous chats are the best of this app. Met some interesting people here who are good to talk to.

Real Life MeetupNo

Sincerely appreciate the help of finding true love

This site provide a great service by always helping in such a personal way that is really touching and let me know again and again that I made the right decision since I started searching here at this site for true love. Money can't buy me love, but I know Asiame can in reality help a lot along the way to finding that special someone for anyone who is sincere.

Interested in: Female

Three months of sweet talk

I have been talking to a beautiful Asian girl and some moments i feel we really click.
She is one of the smart matches i got on my email and it couldn't be more accurate. No
dates as for now,but working our way towards it.

T. Boe

T. BoeSydney, NSW

A nice try if you are new to online dating

Dating has never been easy but it gave peace of mind at times. Sometimes you need some luck. It is not a bad experience for someone who tries online dating for the first time. The customer service teams has been very helpful. If I happen to need help again with troubles on any of the Qpid sites, your team are always present. Sometimes, not much left to do other then let go and move forward. Thanks for this old-fashioned dating site.

Hope to find my love

I have noted the ability to request contact information and will make use of the service promptly after getting back to the ladies in

question. To exchange outside the Site is an important step, though there may be some difficulties we would met. As we are from different

countries, the cultures and language are different. But I am confident to overcome all of them with my lady.

Real Life MeetupYes

Some suggestion of this site

It says that the contact list will be deleted only if member does not login within 180 days. To put in favourites list I need to put heart on their icon when they invite for chat. I think it could provide more time for this list. Also please provide an "other" assistance option on the help topics in case like this one, none of the categories fit.

Better than I expected

It has been better than expected, the way the chat service work is great because it is a real time experience and you can really communicate with someone who's on the same page with you so its not awkward at all. I didn't expect the experience to be so good, but it's been a lot of fun.

Krik

KrikRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A simple way to start new relationship

When it comese to online dating,asiame offers a very simple and streamlined experience. On the very first day, i matched and started a conversation with a really nice and pretty girl, We have even exchanged our numbers and will be meeting up soon for our first date. I am surprised at how easy the whole experience has been for me.

Aaron

AaronCentral West, NSW

I had tried and found it was not bad

I have found someone at other dating site, and that site was my first site of registration for Asian online dating. But the site kept having all kinds of bugs, so I decided to quit it, and I then registered with AsiaMe, and I find AsiaMe much much more preferable overall, especially when each member's profile is "REALLY" confirmed, which is an inherent membership security measure to prevent deceit.

Real Life MeetupYes

Thanks for the customer support

Once again I must commend you and thank you for detailed and speedy reply from the customer care team, it makes my life much easier. I will be on the lookout for the replies from the ladies in question and I will go forward from there and see what happens. I appreciate you taking a sincere stance on my worries and concerns and taking the time to investigate thoroughly. I look forward to continued business with the site and hope that it turns out for the best.

Doubt about the honesty

Being single and of the older generation I was trying to find an appropriate female partner. I had been to SE Asia and liked the people and culture. I signed up to asiame, emails kept on coming, many from much to young people. I have been getting emails for some years now, some detail I saved. Only recently I had an email that contained details of some attractive "eligible" young ladies that I have had at different times in the last two years. One wonders! Such attractive ladies, with so much to offer, one would think they would long be connected to someone. Pretty faces yes, but honest?

Interested in: Male

Acelyne

AcelynePoplar River

HOW CAN ANYONE BE SURE?

Ken

KenCub

Be patient and be prepared

I firstly had bad luck with a girl. She refused to give me her email address. But I got my girl right now. Now I know that your company's goal was to connect people and trust it as a valuable site to help them meet and build a real connection.

the site has great service and easy to use

China has the most beautiful women in the whole world. But the site is a little expensive,a world of advice is that if you lower the price, then everyone will be happy. Besides the site has great service and easy to use.