ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT

ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT

Happy purchase

I am using the laptop for video editing and gaming .I looked at this laptop for a long time and I am happy I bought it . It looks and feels really good , is lightweight , runs great , fans run pretty quiet. Overall happy

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,099.00.

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value Asus laptop

I can't believe how much you get for the money. Every other laptop with similar specs where twice the price.
The screen is stunning, the keyboard has a really nice feel to it and I love that I can upgrade the ram and storage at a later date.

Purchased in October 2020 at Computer Alliance Online store for A$1,099.00.

Trissha Varman

Trissha VarmanSydney, NSW

Perfect for Gaming!

Extremely satisfied with the performance of this laptop with even newer games such as Valorant and Genshin Impact. Great graphics with fps reaching over 200 with added RAM. The cool RGB keyboard paired with its sturdy build makes using the laptop a great experience.

Matthew Bird

Matthew BirdSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Laptop!

This laptop is great. Purchased it nearly two weeks ago now and very happy with the purchase. Currently being used to play Scrap Mechanic, which it runs without issue. Brilliant screen and pretty good inbuilt sound. Really good value for money

Purchased in October 2020 at Shopping Express for A$1,079.00.

Great budget laptop

I've been using this laptop for a while now and it has been great. It is quick and snappy for work, runs games well, and feels very solid. It is easy to upgrade and add more RAM or another drive.

Amazing value, and fairly lightweight for a gaming laptop with this much power. I also really like that the power brick is quite compact, much smaller and lighter than similar gaming laptops. Also has a pretty nice keyboard.

Definitely worth considering if you want a gaming laptop on a budget.

Kaedyn Symons

Kaedyn SymonsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm totally in love!

Purchased in October 2020 at Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Online store for A$1,099.00.

Monika Kostovska

Monika KostovskaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm obsessed with my new laptop

My partner bought it for me as a replacement for my old asus, and as we're both pretty serious gamers, this laptop has not only been amazing in keeping up with all my gaming needs, but it looks great too!

Purchased in September 2020 at Wireless 1 for A$1,099.00.

Jiaxin Fang

Jiaxin FangSydney, NSW

Great laptop

I've purchased this laptop from JW Computers Bankstown for $1044. It was a replacement for my old HP laptop which I use for work. I have been using FX505DT for a week now and It does everything I need for my work (word processing, excel etc.). I'm yet to play some games on it but I think it should be able to handle most of my favourite games (Assassin's Creed 3 etc.). I like the typing feeling and the RGB lighting effect from the keyboard, however, the fan does get a bit noisy. Overall, I'm satisfied with this laptop particularly with this pricing.

Purchased in September 2020 at JW Computers for A$1,044.00.

Lisa

LisaHobart, TAS

Brought for daughter

Fantastic looking laptop, nice clear buttons for my disabled daughter to use. Cant wait to use it further.
Its design and power are great, I am happy with my purchase, I hope to enjoy it to the fullest. I know she will have a good experience with this machine. Thank you so much asus. :d

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman.

David D.

David D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Value gaming laptop

I Purchased this laptop to play older game and so far it has been excellent. It stays cool, runs silently, Aesthetically pleasing and super quick. For under $1200 it would be hard to find a better budget gaming laptop.

Purchased in September 2020 at Wireless1 Online Store for A$1,099.00.

Katalinaa_

Katalinaa_Victoria

An absolutely beautiful all rounder (with a bit of cheeky gaming to boot)

Well, my old HP all-in-one was about to die. So off searching for a new rig I went. I had moist of needs - I wanted something portable for university, ran reasonably fast, decent graphics and not stupidly expensive. It took me six full months to finally decided on what I wanted - and let me tell you, I made the best decision buying this laptop. I'm beyond in love with it. And super happy I'll be able to do some gaming on the side with my fiancé and brother - though they're not too keen on me playing LOL or WOW with them hahaha!!!
Easy to set up, beautiful graphics and so far it's kept up with my uni work. Couldn't have asked for a better rig. So very happy!

Purchased in September 2020 at Wireless1 Online Store for A$1,149.00.

Andres A.

Andres A.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect! I like it! :D Beautiful Laptop!

It is a great laptop, its design and power are great, I am happy with my purchase, I hope to enjoy it to the fullest. This is my first gaming laptop, I know I will have a good experience with this machine. Thank you so much ASUS. :D

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,099.00.

Steve

SteveMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love this product. Speedy gaming PC. vERY HAPPY!!!!!!

Absolutely love this product. Speedy gaming PC. Very HAPPY!!!!!! It is fast, looks great, awesome price and could not be happier with this purchase. Looking forward to a lot of future use!

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Jonathan

JonathanVictoria

Great laptop for the price

Purchased in September 2020 at Mwave Australia for A$1,099.00.

Jacob

JacobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great laptop

Great laptop to game on and the battery lasts forever. The laptop constantly amazes me and is a lot better than my previous outdated laptop. Great value for money. Would recommend

Purchased in September 2020 at Computer Alliance Online store for A$1,099.00.

Fantastic Upgrade

I made this purchase to upgrade my current laptop which was slow and outdated. I have to say that so far I have no regrets! This laptop is stylish, fast and performs very well with all my computing needs. Very good all rounder for this price range.

Purchased in September 2020 at JW Computers for A$1,099.00.

Todd F.

Todd F.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought it for the wife

I purchased this laptop for my wife to start a design course and for some everyday use. But in the mean time ive had a play with it and after adding a 1T SSD, its a really good bit of hardware. I like that the ASUS FX505DT has a quality display, battery life and beautiful LED back lights on the key board so its all pretty.
Dislike the m.2 hard drive could have been bigger.

Purchased in September 2020 at Computer Alliance for A$1,099.00.

Great laptop

I purchased this laptop to upgrade from another brand of laptop that was not up to standard. From time to time, I use this laptop for gaming, but mostly for everyday use. I like that the ASUS FX505DT has a top quality display, battery life and beautiful LED back lights on the key board. My only dislike is that there is not back light on the space bar, which makes it seem out of place.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,599.00.

Gian

GianSydney, NSW

Great Value Gaming Laptop

I bought this laptop for video editing and gaming. It didn't disappoint as it works perfectly smooth! Build is solid and the RGB lighting looks nice. I recommend this item for those looking for a budget laptop that can be used for school work, video or photo editing and gaming.

Purchased in September 2020 at Mwave Australia for A$1,099.00.

Karl

KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap affordable

Grabbed this for some simple gaming of GTA Rp and runs smooth in all high settings. I also grabbed this due to needing something to edit my photographs with a reasonable CPU.

Purchased in September 2020 at Computer Alliance for A$1,099.00.