ASUS Zenbook Flip UX462DA

4.3

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Good machine

Good machine, bought it two weeks ago from Harvey Norman. Very good for uni purposes. The only problem I have observed is the screen is a bit rough on a few spots when using the stylus. On the whole a great buy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,598.00.

Beautiful Machine

I bought this yesterday and have finished setting it up which took less than 30 minutes. The display is amazing and the stylus is very helpful when taking notes. Testing out CS: Go and Rocket League, both games are running at 35-50 fps all thanks to the vega 8 graphics, and even on max load the fans were barely audible which excellent airflow. The only issue I had was that the speaker placement isn't ideal if viewing the content in normal laptop mode because the audio has to bounce off the surface. Other than that, it is a great buy for the price.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,599.00.

Macca

MaccaTasmania

Leader of the pack

Packed with features, the numeric track pad is fantastic. So easy to set up and use. Very fast operating system and good battery life. The hinges feel very robust so not expecting any issues with constantly folding it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Anonymous

AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek and fast

Have only had it for a few days. It looks great and runs much faster than my desktop pc. 2in1 feature and touchscreen has been handy. 14" screen isn't too small either. Having trouble getting the mic to work during video calls but could be a Windows 10 issue as ASUS troubleshooting tips has not fixed the problem. So far so good, not regretting paying a bit more for the extra memory and features.

Kai C.

Kai C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good design

Just bought this laptop during the sales, very sleek design and really looking forward to use it. I will definitely give some use feedback once I have few weeks try.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,548.00.

HollyWaffle

HollyWaffleHobart, TAS

Pretty happy so far......

Done a butt load of reasearch before purchasing and ended up buying the asus UX462DH-A1016A as it offered some pretty techy specs for the price. 16GB ram, 512 GB hard drive and a Ryzen 5-3500U processor and a Radeon graphics card (from what I researched, but I'm definitely not a computer expert). Love the crystal clear touch screen, so easy to use, the illuminated chiclet keyboard, the numeric trackpad and plenty of interfaces.

asus user

asus userGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great functional laptop

I love the keypad on the mouse tracker. I also love the compact nature of the laptop, and how it converts into a tablet. Caters for student needs very well, and has everything I need

kcstewart

kcstewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had to do this to redeem an e-card voucher

Laptop is pretty good - 3 days in and no dramas yet. Screen and touchpad are responsive. The Ryzen 5 processor seems to handle photoshop without any issues. Would recommend buying.

Best laptop ever

using the laptop for business and is smashing it, is fast and hasnt missed a beat. would recommed it to anyone loking at laptops asus has never let me down

Excellent for students

I am a student and believe this laptop will cater for my needs. It is well worth the price, especially how the touch pad can be converted into a number pad. That was one of the reasons that convinced me as I intend to use it a lot within my studies.

Good value

Good value. Not the best laptop I ever had, but you got what you paid for. The screen is bright more than enough and the body is light enough. I love it can convert the touchpad to number pad which is very useful. It also comes with a pen which is very handy as well. Another feature that I like is its heat-vent is upward to the screen. So it wouldn't be blocked when you use in bed.

Purchased in June 2020 at Microsoft for A$1,199.00.

Fantastic laptop

First time buying an Asus laptop but I think I will stick to Asus from now. the Flip is awesome. You dont realise how handy it is until you have it. I use it for work and it does the job. I can do my office spreadsheets and online ordering easily. Very happy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for A$1,500.00.

Awesome laptop - love flip screen

I wanted a 2 in 1 laptop and have had the Asus brand before. I chose this one as it has the numerical keypad on the track pad. Great for when you’re working with figures. It’s super fast and light. Only question I have is regarding video - I can’t seem to watch Netflix without lag - I’m sure it’s an easy fix. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,186.00.

Tracy M.

Tracy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Value

It is a great laptop for the cost. Being 14inch it is light weight & portable. The flip screen is perfect for travelling , especially on flights. The back lit screen is also beneficial. as is the touchscreen & pen included

Vizo

VizoPerth, WA

Very stylish next generation laptop

Super fast laptop , awesome futures with the flip over touch screen.
Came with the pen no extra cost compare to other products out there.
This is my first asus laptop I was influenced by the sales man, had a really good deal looking forward to use it.

Simon B.

Simon B.Darling Downs, QLD

ASUS Zenbook UX462DA

Have had a play with this after buying it today. Very smooth operation and the speed of the device is good. Haven't really had a good go yet, but like it so far

Purchased in June 2020 at Joyce Mayne for A$1,500.00.

Kel

Kel

Asus zenbook Flip UX 462

I have just bought this and to get the $100 cash back I have to write a review. So after not having time to really get to use it, I cant say either way how good or bad it is. However, I dont like the fact that a cash back should have so many pre-requisites

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$1,585.00.

Rich

RichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Asus zenbook flip ux462

Asus is one of the top leading brands out there so it’s a no brainer to not go for a laptop that gives you everything. The specifications of my 14” 2 in 1 asus zenbook is a handy and really worth it. A must buy for any students out there who wants to start with the simplest tasks and elegant design finish.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,400.00.

JVR

JVRCentral Queensland, QLD

This is a very sturdy well performing laptop

This laptop is well designed and performs seamlessly. I love the display and sound quality. The feel is super as it really feels well built. good battery life and crisp display.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$1,585.00.

A laptop with all the bells and whistles!

Upgrading the old laptop to this new Asus. The 2 in 1 design makes it perfect for work and home use. Got it at a great price from Harvey Norman.