4.3

4.9
4.2

Dave
Dave

Easy to use & coffee tastes great

The Aspure coffee maker is simple to use. It makes coffee very quickly. The coffee is kept hot for 2 hours which I like. There is an option for strong coffee which is what I use. The coffee tastes great. Show details ·  1
Tah
Tah

Just amazing

This is really what I have been searching for. You just need to make sure that you use medium grind coffee and you will have the best coffee ready for you to start your day. In addition, a big shout out for the support and sales team. They respond quickly and very helpful. Keep up the great work Show details ·  1
Kathleen Avery
Kathleen AveryPerth, WA

Not arrived, very disappointed

Not arrived, very disappointed
I now have to wait a month for delivery!
Auspure.com
Auspure.com   DM
Marcus
MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Works well very happy so far

The keep hot function people complained about has been updated to continue for 2hrs now so rest assured that is not an issue.

Auto brew works perfectly and is used daily in our home. Im unsure of the difference between strong and regular brew but will keep testing.

Time will tell if this lasts as thats why we didnt buy another Breville aromatouch dripolater (had 3 fail over the years). 2 year warranty adds some peace of mind Show details ·  1

Chris Rattray
Chris Rattray

The coffee ritual is complete

There's nothing better than waking up to a fresh brew of coffee to start the day. The Easy Drip coffee maker makes this coffee drinker wonder how they lived so long without one. Show reply
Doomeetroo K.
Doomeetroo K.Far North Queensland, QLD5 posts

I will recommend auspure as good company

I bought a coffee maker thru MyDeal which was defect. After a bad communication because of MyDeal,I wrote here a bad review for the Auspure. The customer service didn’t give away till they were certain that I was satisfied,
Great customer service. I’ll recommend and I’ll will keep buy their products. Show details ·  1
Reaper
ReaperSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect replacement jug

My autistic son knocked the jug that came with the Auspure Easy Drip Coffee Maker off my counter which then smashed. This jug was purchased through the Auspure site. The jug is a direct replacement and fits the machine perfectly. It holds coffee perfectly and even performs well when pouring, as a jug I would give it 5/5, as a hammer it is a 0/5. Show reply
Meng Emily Li
Meng Emily Li

We received very safe and quick. The product was perfect

The post was delivered to our apartment safely. Called our no door bell..very professionally. It's very satisfying. That is why I gave five stars for the service. Well done! Love the product. Show reply
ML8300
ML83002 posts

Really good, But!!

It works well, does what it needs to do.
But, 20 minutes keeping the coffee warm, what the, 12 cups, needs to be atleast, at a very minimum, 1 hour minimum. Show reply
Megan Cincotta
Megan Cincotta

Coffee doesn't keep hot

I set machine to make coffee in morning coffee was cold less than ten minutes after brewing. Not happy it doesn't keep warm that was the main reason I bought the product.
Auspure.com
Auspure.com   DM
Berg
BergQueensland4 posts

Good but turns off too soon

A good machine which makes a good hot coffee but turns off too soon. In a earlier reply to a similar complaint, Auspure quote the ‘safety standards’ and ‘waste of electricity’ for turning the machine off after 20 minutes. Firstly, I dispute that it’s unnecessary waste of electricity if the consumer wants it on longer. Why not let it be our choice?. Secondly, I don’t think that extending to an hour is a safety risk as others allow up to 2 hours. It’s up to the consumer to monitor it. How about listening to what the customers want?. 20 minutes is not enough. Show details ·  1
Leah
Leah

Not what I expected

The first cup of coffee is great but the machine switches itself off after 20 minutes and goes cold. It doesn’t stay on for a few hours keeping the coffee warm like other machines. I wish I knew this before I purchased it. Show details
Kathryn Kuter
Kathryn Kuter

One fault only

Once coffee is brewed it does not stay hot for very long in the carafe if you want a second cup you need to nuke the cup for 10 or 20 seconds Show reply
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

In two minds pod machine or Drip ???

Can someone shed some light I'm usually a percolator kind person at home I know nothing can beat it but looking for something else that's still comes close to that strong coffee taste I know it won't be the same but wanting more quantity a punch of flavour . Came across this brand . Any feed backs???
Oswald Dalls
Oswald Dalls

Excellent Product, Great price

Finally, a no nonsense easy to use, inexpensive coffee maker for those of us who are fed-up with expensive, short-lived coffee makers. The display is not to bright at night and very easy to read in the day. The programming buttons are straight forward and very simple to use for people who tend to be a little technologically challenged (spouse). There was a power outage today and getting this coffee maker back up to its prior programmed state took less than a minute Show details ·  1