5Delonghi Clessidra Drip Coffee Machine ICM17210

3.9
3.8

Gaela and RussellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC85 posts

Love it

We've had this for almost 2 years now and have bought a second to use when this one finally gives up the ghost. We use it on the pour over setting which takes a bit longer than the drip cycle but it produces excellent coffee every single time at just the right temperature.
The only gripes are that (1) the keep warm setting could be 10 minutes longer and (2) the the filter holder is a little flimsy as we've already had one replaced under warranty. Show details
Lucy
LucyQueensland2 posts

Love it.... except

Love this product and how easy to clean etc. However just wondering if there is a permanent filter I can purchase instead of always purchasing paper filters? Show details ·  3
TonyFar North Queensland, QLD24 posts

Wish I bought one sooner!

I bought this machine because I like pour over coffee.
Some of the reviews here are weird.
Have tried many coffee making gadgets over the years and i am very happy with this one.
If you like pour over coffee and you are not a coffee snob get this and you won't regret it! Show details ·  1
Toni
Toni12 posts

Love my drip coffee

Very happy with this machine. It was a gift for mothers day a couple of years ago. Used daily and my only complaint would be that it doesn't keep the coffee got for long enough. I have to keep making a fresh pot through the day. But obviously, I drink to much coffee so fine if you just enjoy a couple of cups in the morning. Nice looking machine. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris Queensland3 posts

Blakey
BlakeyGoulburn Valley, VIC42 posts
Tom
Tom Sydney, NSW

Great drop machine

Love this machine. Perfect drip coffee, really easy to use and clean. I would of loved a reusable filter, and when making coffee there is a lot of condensation one the side of the pot and where you put the water in.

Overall a great product Show details ·  1

Tetyana F.
Tetyana F.

Absolutely perfect for me. Love how it is to use and to clean. Coffee is delicious. Very happy with it

Perfect temperature. Also love the Keep warm plate, as my refills are of perfect temperature too. Consistently good tasting coffee. Great design of the machine. Would prefer to get a reusable filter though  Show details ·  1
Rakesh B.
Rakesh B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great product and value for money

Makes perfect drip coffee with consistent temperature and easy to use as well. Only takes around 2-4 minutes to brew almost 10 cups of coffee and the hot plate is excellent to keep it warm for extended time. Show details ·  1
Kenny H.
Kenny H.

Lukewarm coffee

It is a fantastic looking coffee machine, however the coffee it dispenses is not very warm at all. If you take milk in your coffee then this isn't for you - be prepared for a cold cuppa. One thing I'm not too sure about is the 'pour over' function. What does this actually achieve? Show details
Dee
Dee

Bought 2 - neither one would drip :-(

Purchased two but neither one would drip
Saw other reviews that had same problem :-(
Theoretically it’s a great idea to not box off hot water and avoid bacteria from forming Show details
DeLonghi   DM

Hi Dee, we are so sorry to hear this! Are your able to please give our team a call? This may just be a simple fix and you can get your machine working ASAP :) Our number is 1800 126 659.

daywolf
daywolfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC21 posts
DeLonghi   DM

Hi, thank you for your honest review, we appreciate this. We will share this with our relevant teams. Best, De'Longhi

Iantrigg1953
Iantrigg1953Sydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it. Best, De'Longhi Australia

Vic in Sydney
Vic in SydneyNSW, 215547 posts
GGG8487
GGG8487Sydney, NSW56 posts
DeLonghi   DM

Thanks for your detailed and honest review, we really appreciate it :) Best, De'Longhi

Lin

Could someone please explain how to use the pour over function. I can't find any instructions on how tod do this. Thanks

Tony

There are 2 buttons on the base of the machine. When ready (measured amount coffee and water in place) press the button indicating constant flow for pour over and the button with drops for drip coffee. Both make coffee. Otherwise YouTube will help.

Lin

Thanks Tony, I wasn't sure if I had to gradually add the water for the pour over function as it doesn't saying the manual. Given what you have said I will add the water to the tank in one go. Thanks

Gino G.
Gino G.

My Coffee Machine does not prime. I push the left button and wait. Water boils but never goes down to the Jug. Any ideas?

Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

I bought the machine a couple of weeks ago and today both buttons started to flash.
If i press one off the other still flashes and vice versa.
What could be the issue?

When two buttons (F) and (G) flashes simultaneously, (about
every 25 cycles) you have to descale the appliance.

CategoryDrip Coffee Machines