Verifiedtangerinetelecom.com.au

Evelyn
EvelynDarwin, NT
  200GB

Disappointing experience

I had ordered a mobile broadband connection a month in advance to replace my Tangerine NBN. After following up twice, a representative named James Medrano promised that he would escalate the issue to ensure that I received the new connection before my NBN was disconnected. However, when I called a third time, they claimed that my ID verification was not complete, even though I had already done it twice already. It is very disappointing and frustrating that they are not reliable and did not fulfill their promise. As a result, I am now without an internet connection until the sim card arrives, which will take a week.
Tangerine Telecom   DM

Hi, we are sorry to read of the above issues and wish to discuss this with you. We have sent you a private message to assist you.

Nikki
NikkiGungahlin 2912, ACT16 posts
  Mobile Broadband

Appalling, check your bills carefully for them trying to overcharge you

Charged double mobile fee on my bill, have been disputing for weeks and told all sorts of garbage like it's a subscription fee, and it was for 2 months. I provided them every bill proving I have been billed for the mobile service each month yet they are desperate to rip me off. They promise a 25% discount off a bill for referring a friend, which I did, gave them my referral code which she gave to Tangerine, never got a discounted bill, instead I got an overcharged bill. Customer service is rubbish, this company is very much on the take for your money. I feel terrible I actually referred my friend to this dismal company. I recommend steering clear, there are better companies out there.
G.Y. Land
G.Y. LandCanberra 2600, ACT16 posts
  100GB

Just a sour grape service from a bitter-sweet Tangerine

The service worked for several days with constant drop-outs. The company apologised for the mishaps with some excuses as they use Telstra for their services. However, the unfair point was that I got an invoice for double of the amount I agreed to and was charged for a service that was not performed to standard. I also got a phone call from the company from a person that was incapable to speak an understandable English and the background-office noise was so loud that I could not understand a word. What is this for a miserable company? Be carful with whom you sign up with your broadband.
The case ended up at the Telecomunications Industry Ombudsman.
Tangerine Telecom   DM

Hi G Y Land, we are sorry to read of the above issues and wish to discuss this with you. We have sent you a private message to assist you.

matt johns
matt johnsmelbourne2 posts
  Mobile Broadband

Do not trust them. All my personal details stolen from their database

Have had all my personal details stolen from their database even though l haven't been a customer for over a year. They have little concern about this and just said sorry for the inconvenience. I have had to change everything because constantly getting hacked since the data was stole. There's 200,00 people affected by this and they have done nothing to address this. They hadn't even reported to the police. DO NOT TRUST THEM
Serena
SerenaQueensland3 posts
Tangerine Telecom   DM

Hi Serena, we are sorry to read of the above issues and wish to discuss this with you. We have sent you a DM to assist you.

Deceived
Deceived
  200GB
Tangerine Telecom   DM

Hi , we are sorry to read of the above issues. We have reached out via a private message to discuss this with you. Thank you in advance, Team Tangerine

MonikaP
MonikaP
  Verified 400GB
Tangerine Telecom   DM

Hello, we are sorry to read of the above issues. We have reached out via a private message to discuss this with you. Thank you in advance, Team Tangerine

Tangerine 5G User
Tangerine 5G User
  Fair Incentive 100GB

Great cheep option to get you over the line

I'm so glad they offer this product. The service staff are very helpful, patient and courteous.
The portal needs some work: The verification code page is stuck at the point of entering and won't process a code when you try to update info, and I can't see a payment history anywhere.
2FA /MFA could be much better and offer the option for an authenticator app and / or security keys.
But I love this entry product.
It has enough data to get you through and the 5G speeds are good. For now I'm sticking with Tangerine. 4 Stars. 1 star lost for the portal :-)

Thanks JM.