Aussie Fitness

Aussie Fitness

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stay away - just order from Amazon

Would never shop here again. I ordered a folding mat (no issues with that), some weights and a 'door gym' pullup bar. The weights/dumbell pieces came all thrown in a box with no wrapping, so they're all marked and bashed about. Still functional but I expected better. The 'door gym' pullup bar it turns out doesn't fit if you have walls/doorways over a certain thickness. This is not stated anywhere on the website - I checked the measurements that were provided and they were all fine, but the company neglects to include any commentary about max thickness. When I got in touch to request a refund or exchange, the customer service person was obviously assuming I was just an idiot and couldn't mount the bar. Many photos later he finally understood, but I was told I would have to pay return shipping myself and they would only process my refund if the item was 'as received', so it could be resold. Needless to say by the time I assembled it etc it was no longer 'as new' - the foam padding is useless and ripped the first time it touched the door, the cap of a bolt flew off and the screws mark the black paint when you tighten them. So I'm left $70 out of pocket with an unusable item. Zero care-factor from the company and zero recognition of the fact that they failed to specify this only works with doors up to a certain thickness. They just kept saying "we've never had a problem before" - as if I must therefore be making it up. People, do yourselves a favour and shop at Amazon - you wouldn't have this experience with them.

Best company I've dealt with.

Have made a number of orders online over the last 12 months. Pricing is on point and range is extensive. The orders I've made have been delivered on time and in good order. Highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Item Arrived in Damaged packaging with parts falling out

I ordered my husband a power tower for Christmas around about the 20/12/18 from Aussie Fitness. We paid for the item plus shipping costs and as I ordered so close to Christmas I wasn't expecting it in December. It rocked up January 8th and it wasn't how late it came that was the issue- It was the state of the package.
The entire box was falling apart, misshapen and as the courier was putting it into my driveway, pieces of the power tower were falling out onto the ground. The courier said He himself had taped it up at the depot as it was poorly packaged and he didn't know if anything was missing. I immediately contacted Aussie Fitness sending them photos and wanting a refund because of how poorly our item was delivered. The item wasn't sent from Aussie Fitness but by the manufacturer and the manufacturer refused to refund it, saying "put it together and we will send what's missing"
This is NOT acceptable. Both Aussie Fitness and the manufacturer took no responsibility for this issue. My husband would not budge and demanded a refund for this and the only way we could get one is if we got the package back to the warehouse.
We had to drive the package from the central coast to the warehouse in Blacktown and then we had to send multiple communications to Aussie Fitness to refund us for the power tower. We finally just received our refund minus the cost of shipping. This must be a joke because this entire experience has been a joke and a waste of our time. I do not recommend your company, it has not just cost us time but a lot of money in petrol to return the unsatisfactory item back to you and you could at least have reimbursed the original shipping costs, not even as goodwill- because none of this was our fault and it would have been the right thing to do!

Quality Boxing Gear

They had an impressive range of boxing equipment online. I was able to find everything I needed within my budget. Delivery was prompt and the quality is better than expected. I would recommend Aussie Fitness and the Punch brand.

Great customer service and competitive pricing

I've purchased various equipment from Aussie Fitness over the past year. Their website has so many products, and their prices are very reasonable. I have no reason to shop anywhere else. It is also super convenient that heavy items like dumbells and kettle bells are delivered to my doorstep!

Nice range of strength gear.

I have set up my garage gym with gear from Aussie Fitness. Their website has everything you need and they deliver fast. I've got no reason to shop anywhere else as I can rely on their service and delivery.

Excellent customer service & quality products

I’ve been purchasing equipment from Aussie Fitness online for the last three years and the service, postage time & products are always satisfactory. That’s why I keep going back, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Customer for Life!

Just received the power cage, weight pack and bench I bought and so happy with all the gear it looks awesome all set up and the guys were so great to deal, Ben has a heap of knowledge and helped me decide which cage to get - Thanks Ben!! I'll definitely be buying more

Great gear and cheap prices

Have purchased many things from the online store now. shipping has been exceptionally quick on all occasions, having ordered on a weekend and usually received by Wednesday! Looking forward to purchasing more items in the future.

Great recumbent exercise bike received quickly

At first I thought that despatch could have been a little faster but I ended up receiving the bike 3 weekdays after ordering and less than 1 day after it was shipped and I live in the lower Blue Mountains (Sydney). Extremely happy with response from online chat too as well as after sales service (a 'decorative part' had a manufacturing fault which Aussie Fitness sorted out immediately).
The Bodyworx A932 recumbent exercise bike is great and we saved over $250 on recommended retail price.

Could have been better

Experience could have been better. Got the product I wanted, but there was a conflict about what in stock meant. When they finally got it in stock, they shipped promptly. The shipper they chose was problematic and they had to intervene to finally get it to me.

Fast delivery awesome products

Bought a bunch of gear from the Aussie Fitness website. Some boxing gloves, supps and a few impulse buys. The order arrived the next day with a few samples and a 10% off voucher for my next purchase, which I'll be making today. Their online store has so much stuff on it you can buy everything from one place and save on delivery costs. I like you can chat to someone online and ask questions before buying. I'm a fan.

Uninterested in Service

We had to wait for our goods, because despite saying that they were in stock, they were not. It arrived damaged and despite several emails we were unable to resolve this, because the company wasn't interested in following up or taking any responsibility. Our brand new product is in 2nd hand condition, so I won't be using this company again.

Great Service

Ordered Punch full face head gear. Super fast delivery. Connie was great in helping with arranging and helping me to track the order.

Awesome service, above and beyond

Massive shout out to Connie for going above and beyond to help me, shes a legend thanks for chasing everything up on my order and answering my exessive amount of emails asking everything possible about the equipment. Really happy with the service and products received!!

Quick postage and nice product

Happy with how fast this arrived. Easy to put together and well packaged. I will buy from here again was a fast easy transaction.

Super fast delivery!

I placed an order for a Bodyworx exercise bike on late Sunday night. Arrived at my doorstep here in Sydney by early Wednesday morning. And I also saved at least $50 compared to other online retailers.
Good job Aussie Fitness.

All good ....great value and high quality

Cross Trainer was even better than expected and is of excellent quality and excellent value for the price. My son loves it. Online ordering was really easy and delivery was very fast - even though we ordered during the easter holiday period. The few bits that needed assembly were easy to do and clearly explained and all the tools needed were even included. Nothing bad to say about any aspect of our dealing with Aussie Fitness.

Big Fan

Excellent product range, great prices and outstanding delivery time-frame & the quality and presentation of the product was 1st class. Contacting customer service with an issue created by me at checkout was dealt with quickly and without fuss by a very knowledgeable and friendly team member - will definitely shop here again. Good online store.

Bad service

Rude dismissive staff, bad quality products, postage delays,Horrible return policy, I would not recommend this company to anyone who wants decent service and products.