Aussie Fitness

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast and reliable every time.

I made my first purchase with Aussie Fitness 3 years ago when I was setting up my training studio. Their range of products means I have been able to order almost everything from them. I have found their communication to be excellent and the quality of the equipment excellent. They seem to have new products arriving all the time which is great to keep adding variety for my clients. Delivery has always been fast and the delivery cost is reasonable. I would recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Emma

Emma

Stay away - just order from Amazon

Best company I've dealt with.

Have made a number of orders online over the last 12 months. Pricing is on point and range is extensive. The orders I've made have been delivered on time and in good order. Highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sarah

SarahCentral Coast

Item Arrived in Damaged packaging with parts falling out

Robert

RobertMaroochydore

Quality Boxing Gear

They had an impressive range of boxing equipment online. I was able to find everything I needed within my budget. Delivery was prompt and the quality is better than expected. I would recommend Aussie Fitness and the Punch brand.

Great customer service and competitive pricing

I've purchased various equipment from Aussie Fitness over the past year. Their website has so many products, and their prices are very reasonable. I have no reason to shop anywhere else. It is also super convenient that heavy items like dumbells and kettle bells are delivered to my doorstep!

Damien

DamienWarana

Nice range of strength gear.

I have set up my garage gym with gear from Aussie Fitness. Their website has everything you need and they deliver fast. I've got no reason to shop anywhere else as I can rely on their service and delivery.

Jacinta

JacintaCairns

Excellent customer service & quality products

I’ve been purchasing equipment from Aussie Fitness online for the last three years and the service, postage time & products are always satisfactory. That’s why I keep going back, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Tom1982

Tom1982South East Queensland, QLD

Customer for Life!

Just received the power cage, weight pack and bench I bought and so happy with all the gear it looks awesome all set up and the guys were so great to deal, Ben has a heap of knowledge and helped me decide which cage to get - Thanks Ben!! I'll definitely be buying more

Nads

NadsCairns

Great gear and cheap prices

Have purchased many things from the online store now. shipping has been exceptionally quick on all occasions, having ordered on a weekend and usually received by Wednesday! Looking forward to purchasing more items in the future.

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great recumbent exercise bike received quickly

At first I thought that despatch could have been a little faster but I ended up receiving the bike 3 weekdays after ordering and less than 1 day after it was shipped and I live in the lower Blue Mountains (Sydney). Extremely happy with response from online chat too as well as after sales service (a 'decorative part' had a manufacturing fault which Aussie Fitness sorted out immediately).
The Bodyworx A932 recumbent exercise bike is great and we saved over $250 on recommended retail price.

nokidding

nokiddingAU

Could have been better

Experience could have been better. Got the product I wanted, but there was a conflict about what in stock meant. When they finally got it in stock, they shipped promptly. The shipper they chose was problematic and they had to intervene to finally get it to me.

Jacob

JacobBerrinba

Fast delivery awesome products

Bought a bunch of gear from the Aussie Fitness website. Some boxing gloves, supps and a few impulse buys. The order arrived the next day with a few samples and a 10% off voucher for my next purchase, which I'll be making today. Their online store has so much stuff on it you can buy everything from one place and save on delivery costs. I like you can chat to someone online and ask questions before buying. I'm a fan.

Soggie

SoggieAdelaide

Uninterested in Service

We had to wait for our goods, because despite saying that they were in stock, they were not. It arrived damaged and despite several emails we were unable to resolve this, because the company wasn't interested in following up or taking any responsibility. Our brand new product is in 2nd hand condition, so I won't be using this company again.

Craig David

Craig David

Great Service

Ordered Punch full face head gear. Super fast delivery. Connie was great in helping with arranging and helping me to track the order.

Awesome service, above and beyond

Massive shout out to Connie for going above and beyond to help me, shes a legend thanks for chasing everything up on my order and answering my exessive amount of emails asking everything possible about the equipment. Really happy with the service and products received!!

Nick P

Nick PDoncaster

Quick postage and nice product

Happy with how fast this arrived. Easy to put together and well packaged. I will buy from here again was a fast easy transaction.

Baz

BazTownsend

Super fast delivery!

I placed an order for a Bodyworx exercise bike on late Sunday night. Arrived at my doorstep here in Sydney by early Wednesday morning. And I also saved at least $50 compared to other online retailers.
Good job Aussie Fitness.

Kristi

KristiNoranda

All good ....great value and high quality

Cross Trainer was even better than expected and is of excellent quality and excellent value for the price. My son loves it. Online ordering was really easy and delivery was very fast - even though we ordered during the easter holiday period. The few bits that needed assembly were easy to do and clearly explained and all the tools needed were even included. Nothing bad to say about any aspect of our dealing with Aussie Fitness.

Dan

DanSpringfield Lakes

Big Fan

Excellent product range, great prices and outstanding delivery time-frame & the quality and presentation of the product was 1st class. Contacting customer service with an issue created by me at checkout was dealt with quickly and without fuss by a very knowledgeable and friendly team member - will definitely shop here again. Good online store.