Aussie Fitness
See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aussie Fitness

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

10/10 experience

I purchased 17 rubber floor tiles for a home gym and it arrived in less than 48 hours. Fast shipping, great market price. I read a ton a bad reviews on this website, but my experience was great.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Fantastic products and service

Bought two items, one on each occasion. Quick delivery and quick service. Most businesses will COVID excuses for delays in delivery but not these guys. Checked out a few other places but they had the best prices.

Rhys Greedy
Rhys GreedySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely poor customer service following nil arrival of items ordered.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Pretty bad

Asked to cancel a pre order I made and all they said was they'll transfer it to accounts, did not hear anything back. Checked in 2 weeks later to find out it was refunded. Haven't received anything from them.. Spoke to Afterpay cause it says I still need to make another payment but was suppose to be cancelled? Talked to Afterpay and they haven't had any notification of a refund from them. Still waiting for them to reply to my message since its impossible to reach them by phone.

Update: My matter was finally resolved after being told to email someone over the weekend. Their communication needs to be a bit better between each other but I suspect having an overflow of customers could've interrupted that a bit.

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Do not use this company! Stay away!

LMac
LMacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

STAY AWAY

I ordered a 20 kg barbell weight set from this company using Amazon. Not only was it missing a plate but the clips are impossible to get onto the bar. Neither me nor my partner are able to get them on and so the product is unusable. I have tried to contact the company and they have not responded other than saying I need to send it back to them. Due to the weight of the item it will cost far more than the item is worth to ship it back to them . They are not even trying to resolve the problem.

Do yourself a favor and do not buy from this company. I believed I was buying from Amazon who is known for good customer experience but made a huge mistake.

Fast and reliable every time.

I made my first purchase with Aussie Fitness 3 years ago when I was setting up my training studio. Their range of products means I have been able to order almost everything from them. I have found their communication to be excellent and the quality of the equipment excellent. They seem to have new products arriving all the time which is great to keep adding variety for my clients. Delivery has always been fast and the delivery cost is reasonable. I would recommend this company.

Emma
Emma

Stay away - just order from Amazon

Best company I've dealt with.

Have made a number of orders online over the last 12 months. Pricing is on point and range is extensive. The orders I've made have been delivered on time and in good order. Highly recommend.

Sarah
SarahCentral Coast

Item Arrived in Damaged packaging with parts falling out

Robert
RobertMaroochydore

Quality Boxing Gear

They had an impressive range of boxing equipment online. I was able to find everything I needed within my budget. Delivery was prompt and the quality is better than expected. I would recommend Aussie Fitness and the Punch brand.

Great customer service and competitive pricing

I've purchased various equipment from Aussie Fitness over the past year. Their website has so many products, and their prices are very reasonable. I have no reason to shop anywhere else. It is also super convenient that heavy items like dumbells and kettle bells are delivered to my doorstep!

Damien
DamienWarana

Nice range of strength gear.

I have set up my garage gym with gear from Aussie Fitness. Their website has everything you need and they deliver fast. I've got no reason to shop anywhere else as I can rely on their service and delivery.

Jacinta
JacintaCairns

Excellent customer service & quality products

I’ve been purchasing equipment from Aussie Fitness online for the last three years and the service, postage time & products are always satisfactory. That’s why I keep going back, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Tom1982
Tom1982South East Queensland, QLD

Customer for Life!

Just received the power cage, weight pack and bench I bought and so happy with all the gear it looks awesome all set up and the guys were so great to deal, Ben has a heap of knowledge and helped me decide which cage to get - Thanks Ben!! I'll definitely be buying more

Read more reviews - page 2