Aussie Strength Equipment

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
Pat

PatIllawarra, NSW

Paola is Amazing!

I purchased $1500 weight and bar set. Weights were delivered, but the bar was on back order. I rang several times, emailed. No response. Nearly 2 months later. So I decided to ring again on Wednesday 7/10/20. I spoke with a lady called Paola. She couldn't help me enough. I felt like she was on top of the situation. She upgraded my bar, and I received it on the 9/10/20. Wow, thats 2 days, thats what I call service. Thanks Paola.

CJay

CJayMontrose

Still waiting for callback a week later - would hate to see post-sale version of their customer service!

Wanted to buy some micro bands. 4 pack. The 4-pack is sold out online yet each of the colours within it are available. Ringing to see if they could do pricing as if buying the pack. And as the online system wasn’t showing free shipping as advertised for that purchase.

Rang the number at 10am and got ‘reception’ (Ash) who couldn’t assist with anything but took name and number for someone to call me back. No callback. 5pm made same call, number taken, (quite rude girl) told yep someone will call. That was a few days ago, no one has called.

Imagine if you had a warranty issue or needed product support. Eep. Was keen as to support an Aussie company too. Will take my business elsewhere I guess!

Terrible customer service

I have bought a lot of my home gym gear from Aussie Strength in the past. Trying to get them to give you any sort of loyalty discount to purchase another few thousand dollars worth of gear was a nightmare. In fact, just getting them to even respond to you is a nightmare. Weeks went by with no responses between emails, and often had to follow up with several more emails to see if the previous ones were even received. When you do get a response, it's blunt and rude. Prior to this terrible experience, I was keen on decking out my entire garage in only Aussie Strength gear. Now, I'll be going elsewhere. Very disappointing indeed.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Aussie Strength Equipment compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Simone P.

Simone P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!! Amazing brand!!!!!!!

The Aussie Strength Team from the beginning have been so amazing with constant updates to shipment (delays due to Covid).. Impeccable customer service was a stand out. The product, I purchased the resistants band pack, is by far the best quality and best value. Highly recommend.

Euan

EuanSydney, NSW

5 weeks and still waiting for my refund

Sadly my experience with Aussie Strength seems to be similar to many others. I ordered some gear on the 25th March. A week later they told me part of the order (2 x 20kg bumpers) were out of stock - did I want a refund? Yes please. The gear turned up on the 15th April but no sign of the refund despite 5 weeks passing & 3 emails + 2 x google resolution forms enquiring as to what's happened to the refund. There are lots of other companies out there with much better customer service. Save yourself the hassle and look elsewhere.

Store Locationonline
Kerry F.

Kerry F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer service in difficult times

Shout out to the awesome folks at Aussie Strength for their incredible customer service in these really trying times with Covid 19. My shipment arrived and I even got an extra surprise which is extremely generous! Thanks guys!!

Store Locationaussie strength
Niall McDicken

Niall McDickenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Given what's been going on in the world right now and how flooded they've been with orders and inquiries, the guys at Aussie Strength have still found the time to communicate with me about my orders and provide me with quality customer service. I have used their gear at various gyms in the past and can't wait for my safety bar to arrive - I know it will be worth the wait. Highly recommend these guys to anyone

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hit and Miss - Logistics , After sales and Order Packing Quality bad!!

Store LocationSmithfield

Rigs as solid as they come!

As a first time buyer, after having looked at a few rigs from other stores, the quality as Aussie Strength was very high.
Getting my rig built for my home gym set-up and I cant wait!

Store LocationSmithfield
Fitness Equipment Shops

Really good service and product

Bought a set of micro farmers handles https://www.aussiestrength.com.au/micro-farmers-walk-handles
Really well built product, much better than I thought.
Had to give them a call with a tracking enquiry, they were very helpful and sent me a follow up email as promised.
Will definitely go back here again.

Store LocationSydney

Disgusting customer service

Disgusting and dishonest people. The owner has a horrible attitude problem and will not work with the customer in anyway. Once they have your money, do not expect any customer service. Stay away at all cost. You have been warned.

Matthew Rix

Matthew RixPerth, WA

Best bumper plates I have ever thrown around

Aussie Strength delivered my new set of plates to Western Australia and they didn't take forever! The customer service was excellent, they were well packaged and when I got them out of the box I was amazed at the quality for the price. I'm now swapping all my plates for these ones. Thanks Aussie Strength.

Adam

AdamVictoria

32kg SSB bar

Unbelievably solid and well designed. Plates slide on and off the sleeve smoothly. Handle is positioned where you want it. Feels balanced. Was packaged well to protect the bar. Matched description on website as I hoped.

I had a great experience with Aussie Strength

Worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had

Ordered a $350 barbel, on arrival it was barely packaged and damaged, missing parts. Contacted customer service for a replacement, months later still nothing, contacted again... SIX times for a refund and was told each time they would process it immediately. 6 months later and no usable product or refund.

Terrible service from Aussie Strength

Customer service is very poor, and very difficult to get answers regarding warranties. And some poor quality products from this company.

Bomb proof gear, excellent service, will be back!

Gavin was brilliant through the whole process.
The communication was brilliant, the product is amazing, and their range is second to none.
I look forward to building on to my home gym with Aussie Strength equipment!

Pretty fast service by Aussie Strength recommend you guys to try buying products from them. They’re really respectful and fast at replying to your message.

Charlie

CharlieTemora

Deplorable Service. Most untrustworthy. Be warned.

Experienced the same disgusting service as so many others. Non-delivery of an order, then no response to phone calls and emails. Finally, spoke to the boss who denied and distorted the facts and refused to address the problem or return my money. Contacted the authorities who are looking into the way this company operates. I should have taken note of the overwhelming negative comments. I should have also noticed that the only time this company gets any stars is when all goes well. But look at the scathing comments when there is a hiccup. Don't take the risk. This company is out to get your money and cares nothing about service. Aussie Strength has proven it is untrustworthy. Play safe and go to a reputable organisation for your products.

Dreadful Service!

Their courier company (fastway couriers) attempted to deliver my package. I was home all day and we have a building manager / reception. Nobody tried to call my apartment and no calling card was left! Nobody from Aussie Strength then tried to contact me to advise delivery had been attempted. The courier company was waiting for Aussie Strength to advise them on what to do with the package. When I finally called Aussie strength wondering why this was taking so long the 'guy' was extremely rude and basically told me I had to follow it up and spoke to me like I should have known that the delivery had been attempted and who to contact! Will never deal with this lot again, still haven't got my delivery!

Danielasked

Ordered just under $2k worth of gear over a month ago and haven't received anything (inv1813). No answer to calls or emails and after reading reviews off here I am very concerned. Aussie strength this is no way to do business! I have spent $$$ with you in the past but it's never been this bad. What do you have to say for yourself?

Kettlebells A.Aussie Strength Equipment

Hi Daniel, can you please email us at service@aussiestrength.com.au with your details and we can get that sorted out for you. Will just need your full name/order number.

Daniel

I've been emailing your service email since the 20th of May. No reply or phone calls, please refund my money as I've requested in my latest email

Daniel

Why haven't you refunded me yet??? I am a PT working for myself and money doesn't come easily. How can you run a business like this in Australia?

Concerned

Concernedasked

I've been waiting on an order now for two weeks. Aussie Strength states 2 days delivery.
Like everyone else, the phones seem to just be a front and never get answered.
Once paid the emails go dead too.
All I want to know is when can I expect my order?

Mei
Mei

Good luck mate, it took me over 6 weeks to get 'some' of my order. I didn't even get all of it! I had to contact fair trading and go through the whole process to get a refund. Prepare yourself for an annoying and time consuming battle.

Kettlebells A.Aussie Strength Equipment

Hi, if you can send your name and order details to service@aussiesiestrength.com.au someone can check this for you. 'Mei' we're not sure who you are, but we have never had any fair trading cases.

Also please note our couriers do have delivery delays over the Easter break.

Jenny
Jenny

These negative stories of Aussie Strength sound horribly familiar. Goods that have been paid for, not supplied in full, Aussie Strength refuse to respond to emails or phone calls. Yes I am contacting fair trading as well!

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Strength Equipment representatives