Australia Car Covers

Australia Car Covers

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Australia Car Covers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Peterwato
PeterwatoHunter Region, NSW

Poorly designed

I bought this cover in June 2021 and thought it was coming from Australia. I purchased the premium version but when it arrived from Texas it seemed very lightweight. There is also no locking mechanism on the bottom of the zipper so when the wind blows the zip just undoes itself. Material seems very light and certainly not deluxe. I am not a satisfied customer.

Purchased in June 2021 for $285.00.

Steve S.
Steve S.Western Australia

Do not buy anything from them scammers beware

Michele
Michele Sydney, NSW

No cover has ever arrived

I ordered a car cover and thought I was buying an Australian product.It was charged and so was an international transaction fee.No cover has arrived and on enquiring ,excuses were always made.
Do not give these people your money,this is a scam.

Purchased in June 2021.

Avoid just read the reviews

Ordered and paid for Indoor Premium Satin Edition Car Cover $284.95 11/5/2021 received cover 18/5/2021. 11/6/2021 noticed the stitching was coming apart after contacting Australia Car Covers and sending photos. I was told there 30 day refund policy started on the purchase date not on delivery date. But they would give me a 20% discount on my next order (lol) and refund $50 into my account so I can get it repaired myself. I am very disappointed in the product and service. Avoid.

Purchased in May 2021 for $284.95.

Hi Cindy
Hi CindyAdelaide

Scam! Rubbish product not fit to cover wood

Purchased in November 2020 for $500.00.

Sean Ryan
Sean RyanOrange

Scammers... "FREE Shipping on ALL Orders" email in my spam requesting $45 postage fee for out of zone!

Image states it all. Absolute Scammers. How many people do they get with this.
"Free shipping on all orders. Free shipping" to be followed up with the email "We can see that you have chosen FREE Delivery and we do have this service on most areas of Australia from Texas USA, hence our Shipping Team just observed that you are under Extended Delivery area which requires additional $45.00, and this will take 5-7 business days delivery"

Purchased in March 2021.

Avoid at all costs do not place an order close their website and never go back!!!

Purchased in March 2021.

Rubbish

They claim to be Australian, they are not. They are based in the USA with a Melbourne Phone number, and a so called wharehouse with a stock of "thousands" in some body's house in WA.
Guaranteed fitted. It was not! It was made out of very thin stretchy material, one size fits all (sort off). A bit like a big pair of tights. It made the Bentley look like a Ballerina in a boiler suit.
Best Quality? it was so thin as to be nearly transparant! It was rubbish.
Best Price ? Coverworld were 1/2 the price twice the quality and Aussie made!
The only good point is that they did actually give me a refund after a lot of haggling, but cost me nearly $50 to send it back.
Buyer beware. ACCC should be looking at this outfit.

Purchased in April 2021 for $288.00.

Rrtraveling
RrtravelingSydney, NSW

Don’t not buy not genuine

I normal buy covercraft covers that where
Made in Australia...they have lasted me forever and are the best protection but couldnt find their details as they changed their business name (I have since found them https://www.caraccessoryworld.com) ... anyway thought I would give this company a go as it sounded very similar, custom made to my car, excellent fabric protection and they where cheaper!!
What a joke they are a Chinese fake company so not sure how they are getting away with it!! The cover is not custom to the car and no protection with the fabric! Turned out to be a expensive mistake! Honestly don’t waste you money!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Australia car covers .

evan
evanWestern Australia

well i never got it

well i went online to buy one and i did , only to get an email saying that i had to pay an extra $45 to have it delivered to where i lived. It said free delivery on Australia car cover web page. to anywhere , but they still tried to charge me the 45 even after i told them it said free delivery anywhere on their page. So not impressed at all ,

Purchased in February 2021 for $304.00.

Ian D.
Ian D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

australiacarcovers.com are a bunch of grifters. AVOID

Purchased in January 2021 for $300.00.

Elaine
ElaineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An Australian alternative..

We are Australian Car Covers, note the 'n' in Australian. We are Australian made and have been so for the past 20+ years. This company has used an almost exact domain name as ours to take all customers who would normally be looking for us. We have had multiple phone calls from unhappy customers to this American site who have no idea they are buying an overseas product. Please don't be fooled, look for australiancarcovers.com.au for a truly Australian product. Make sure you look for the .au on the end of web sites to be sure they are domiciled in Australia. We are so devastated this has happened to our business and we can do nothing about it other than to get the word out about this other site.

Wayno
WaynoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company I have EVER dealt with.

Purchased in January 2021.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Why oh why did I buy

Purchased the top of the line cover for my 69 Mustang as a temporary solution against the elements.
After rain I remove the cover to the sight of a car that looks like it has taken a dip at Bondi beach.
During the hot days the car sweats like it were a heavy set triathlete.
I pray to God there is no hail on the horizon.

Purchased in January 2021 for $380.00.

Manoj
ManojSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misguiding information

I bought their premium cover for $314.95. It is meant to give 4 star hail protection as opposed to 2 stars with a "Basic" cover. It is meant to have 7 layers. The cover doesn't look like it would offer any protection from hail. I wrote to them that it is possible that their dispatch might have accidentally sent me the wrong unit. Back and forth for 3 months with them now. Dodgy as hell!

Purchased in September 2020 for $314.95.