Australian National Character Check (ANCC)

Australian National Character Check (ANCC)

Verifiedaustraliannationalcharactercheck.com.au
4.5

167 reviews · Statistics

88% · 14717 · 10%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael J
Michael JSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and Effective

Easy to use upload. Clear format. Followup by staff effective.
James A.
James A.

My national character check review

I love the communication. I was regularly updated on what to do to get my application successfull.
Charles Grist
Charles Grist

Quick return on information required

it was easy to follow and input and down load ID requested . Show reply
Nabi S.
Nabi S.

Quick Police check

Highly recommend this company
They done my police check in few hours Show reply
Florida De Gracia
Florida De GraciaNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Highly recommended good and accurate. I will recommend to my family and friends. Show reply
Margz
Margz2 posts

Amazing

Responded very fast, chat service was also helpful. Gave clear instructions. Show reply
Peter Boafo
Peter Boafo

ANCC the best

I was able to get my certificate the same day I submitted my documents. If all your documents are okay, you get your certificate the same day. Show reply
shirl
shirlNSWMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Great

Great service good turn around easy to use. Thanks mate Show reply
Sol D.
Sol D.

Good communication

They are efficient reminding me because I did not know that I have done only half of my application. Show reply
Hotster
Hotster2 posts

Great

I have nothing but praise,all was fantastic.I’m definitely impressed. Thank you Show reply
KenR
KenRVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Efficient service

the chat specialist Louise was very helpful in solving my issues Show reply
Lilian
Lilian2 posts

Fatntastic

Very easy to fill in and also fast service. Got my check out certificate in one day. Show 2 replies
Bulldog88
Bulldog88SYDNEY2 posts

Loise is so wonderful

Loise was really helpful and made my enquiries easy, I would highly recommended her Show reply
Kam
KamVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Quick service

I used second time. Will use them again.very good service Show reply
Peter
Peter

Fast and prompt return

Impressed with the level of service and return. The technical side in loading up the data makes it a little difficult to use. I am elderly so that may make difference. All the same I am very impressed with this provider and will use them again without hesitation. Show reply

William V.

Is it right to deny someone employment for something they may have done 20, 30 or 40 years ago?. People change and we should not hold a gun to someone's head for life because of their past. How are people supposed to move on and start again in life when a mistake can basically exclude them from employment for life and not be able to move on. Police checks have gone too far in Australia where it doesn't matter how long ago your one mistake in life was, 1 strike and your out. Before 2011 employers were only able to look back 10 years on a persons history. Now you make 1 mistake and even if it's decades back and you've been clean since, you won't get a job. We're supposed to be a country of giving second chances in life. How is that so when employers are allowed access to every part of your life from a young age. Wrong on so many levels. Am I allowed to do a police check on my prospective employer to check if they are a flawless human?.

Paul S.
Paul S.

Has anyone got a direct phone number, I cant get past the section where they take the money from my credit card and you are required to continue the application. I have sent an email, a week ago, but no reply.

Hanes
Hanes
Angie T.

i will be reporting this have been waiting 7 weeks for police check disgraceful.... still WAITING.!!

Angie T.

Still waiting 9 weeks if i dont get it soon i will be going to current Affair this is a joke now. Take my money an nothing.!!

Green Eb
Green Eb
Australian National Character Check   DM

Contact info for Australian National Character Check (ANCC)

Mon9:00 am - 5:00 pm