Verifiedintercheck.com.au🏆 2024 Award

3,863 reviews
Atif
Atif

Feedback

I am happy and I would recommend it to my friends in future
Gill
GillSydney, NSW

Worst experiences

They just hopeless. Never pick phone calls. Online support is just a drama.
Eddy D.
Eddy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple proecess

The Intercheck was a simple process. It did require providing additional information e.g. like the back of the drives license which was not origially asked for and did require care to ensure I used the correct name notthe abbreviated one.
sameeh2025
sameeh2025

Intercheck will charge you before you start your application

Not bad
One week just you need to know that you will pay , no charges of mind
NICK
NICKPerth, WA4 posts

Took 3 months to issue the clearance

I submitted my application on 08 February.
One and half months later on on 26 March, received an email requesting more information. I provided the information and resubmitted it the same day.
One and half months later, on 26 April, I called the support but no one answered the phone. Then I emailed them.
Only received my police clearance on 29 April after chasing.
It took nearly 3 months.
Ridiculous!!!
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

service was excellent as always, thankyou for the quick response

very professional and good contact, i always deal with them. for the past few years, they have been very reliable
Robert S
Robert S

Online system issues

Help desk appeared lacking in knowledge about the online problem I was having.
Website issue delayed progression of my clearance by a few days, quite frustrating.
Myles_F
Myles_FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Straight forward I.D check process

I found the whole process fairly easy to follow and it did not take too long (under 1 hour). I had all the necessary identification documents needed to apply for the check up.
Seagull
SeagullMandurah6 posts

Do not use Intercheck!

Warning - Do not use!

2 weeks after submitting application I tried calling but went voice message saying significant delays and refund available if requested via online chat. I emailed requesting urgent status update. 1 week later, 3 weeks after submitting application, I received email advising my application was in progress.

I made another application through a different entity after which I received after 2 weeks, however Intercheck, some 5 weeks after my submission I still have nothing.

I requested a refund through their online chat which has been denied.

Do not use Intercheck!

Fiona4 posts

Do not use InterCheck

Lodged over a month ago and no sign. Do not answer emails and phone is a recorded message. Happy to take my money though. Given link by an organisation that I will be volunteering for so so very disappointing.
Update: refund processed (it is now 6 weeks since I put in my application).
Fiona

just heard back from them that they will process a refund. Will update this review once/if this occurs.

Jannell B.
Jannell B.

Time scale seven plus weeks and still waiting

Applied for beginning of the month, 4 wks later still nothing 5 wks email came asking for additional information so submitted that’s 6wks in another email asking for same information. Informed help it was already attached and reloaded and still no joy 7wks later finally got an email saying it’s been submitted to police and that they were still within their turn around time of 1-2 days.
So to date it’s taken 7wks, emails back & forth and still waiting.
Peter  S.
Peter S.Perth, WA

pc8118
pc8118South East Queensland, QLD18 posts

Don't use Intercheck Australia

This company is a scam do not answer phones do not reply to emails read all the Google reviews I am having to report to the ombudsman do not use
Jamie H.
Jamie H.

happy

great service, fast turnaround, good communication throughout, used many times now. J
Adrian T.
Adrian T.South West, WA

slower than last company I used

This process took longer than expected to receive the information required and I received a fine from the company requiring the info. I spoke to one of your employees, then it seemed to happen quicker.