4.7 from 2,600 reviews

1,995

AlvinS

AlvinSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenience and fast

Made my application a breeze. No hassle, quick and very convenient. As long as you have your proof of identity on hand no problem. Notified via email and sms. Easy.

Krisba

Krisba

Easy and simple using my smart phone

Easy to use and it prompts you if you need something extra. Results were back within 24 hours. Very good and a quick service. Im happy with this website. I even get reminders when my check is about to expire.

An easy process

Was quick and hassle free application was easy to fill in and load up any files any problems with the application and I could phone up for assistance receptionist answered my questions and gave me help

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Excellent work no stress, easy to complete, updated information given on the progress of the application, very quick turn around time without having to leave the house. Great service I would recommend

CaitlinO

CaitlinOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and efficient

The process was very easy and efficient, I didn't need to run around getting doccuments certified, I could do it all online and I got the results within 24 hours.

It is very good.

It is very good service. They give very quick reply. I got my police check in 15 minutes. You have no need to wait for long time to get police check.

Pipped

PippedTaree

Easy an kept updated.

I found Intercheck to be fast and helpful, keeping me updated through the process. Intercheck is an easy, an cost friendly way to go when having a check done or renewing your police clearance status. Thanks Intercheck. Excellent.

Easy to follow

Easy to follow and a good price, would recommend this for people wanting a police clearance. Very happy with the site, and will use again when its time to renew.

Sue Vanstone

Sue Vanstone

Hard to navigate for non IT person

System was not easy to use & lengthy process. Not being able to upload multiple documents in one go was a pain for someone who is not tech savvy.
Could be easier.

Intercheck Australia

Fast, easy to upload documents to, Help Desk friendly and useful. As a means of achieving a current Police check for work purposes this service works. To improve it - a list of documents needed before commencing application would be better.

Fast review

Very easy to apply, no unnecessary information requested. Fast response with progress in between application and result. I have to more comments but need to provide a minimum of 30 words.

Deanne C.

Deanne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

The system was quick and easy to use. Contacted me by email and sms when I was missing a document and it went through very quickly. Made my application very easy.

FionaY

FionaYMid North Coast, NSW

Easy online application

Clear instructions and easy to navigate web site to apply online. Communication to get right information and documents submitted was friendly and helpful. Once completed the police check was done fast.

JulieP

JuliePSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift and quick

Easy to complete format, good at informing me along the process, from start to finish completed in a week
Dont want to add anymore but need 30 words to finish it

quick

I must say I got frustrated a bit as I had several goes in supplying the necessary information. After many calls to the help number the staff were really good and calmer then I was .

Peter C.

Peter C.

Beware of Application Process

Beware before you give them your credit card details.
This company does not advise what documents you need to take photos of and then upload to the application process.
These documents only become apparent after your payment has been made and there is no going backwards at this point.
I tried to get a refund and was advised that there was a $20 cancellation fee or they would hold the payment for 12 months.
I'm sure this is illegal under Consumer Law and will be challenging it with the ACCC.
Peter Chandler

Viv F.

Viv F.Perth, WA

Quick and very efficient service.Online application easy to use and site has good instructions and prompts
I like the emaul reminders for incomplete application until it has been fully conpleted and also qhen submitted and status report.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

It was easy to complete and was returned in a very short time. Would recommend to anybody requiring a police clearance. This cost was very minimal. It was easy to apply on line once payed and submitted just over a week and was notified it was back was sent a email and a confirmation letter in mail also a text

Perfect

Quick and easy for everyone to use and they send you the certificate asap when you apply. I got mine within one day. Would 100% recommend intercheck also its very easily assesible.

MelanieK

MelanieKPerth, WA

Fast and easy, prompt reply with police clearance.

Easy and fast to navigate the system. Received police clearance the following day via email. Was able to directly forward to straight to my manager. Extremely easy and would recommend

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Kell

Kellasked

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kell,

The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,