Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia

4.7 from 2,479 reviews

Super fast

I was quiet surprised how quickly, I got back the police check document. Not like others services which can take up to two weeks. Before you could received the police clearance.

Efficient

The website was easy to navigate.
I received my verification within hours of submitting application. Key is to have all documents ready for uploading.
The webpage for document requirements could be enhanced to make easier.

It's fast

I don't like this kind of things cause take so long but here is so fast and easy,takes like half an hour to do it and have the results... highly recommended website for your police check.

So Quick!!

No lining up at the post office. Did it in the comfort of my home wearing my dressing gown. Easy to follow instructions and just so fast and would definitely recommend to others.

Polic check

I must admit the application process from my end was a little challenging. But then my computer skills are not the best.
But once the proper documents were right communication was great . Kept informed all the way.

Fantastic Police Clearance, trustworthy; enhances job prospects & rental applications.

Professional and thorough. Loved how it is authentic and back ground checks are done. Brilliant how it delves into security aspects when your name could be similar to another individual's. Ensures correct identity in the clearance. (I've even got my whole family to apply for one as it is a great document to have in applications such as employment and rental applications). Thank you team!!

Quick and easy application process

Was a really quick and easy to use website for myself and others to gain their police clearance would definitely use this site again. I will also be sure to recommend to others.

Police clearance

Requested police clearance for my employer on line and I found this to be very easy follow instructions and to do online and the responds was very prompt
with thanks

intercheck australia- great service

I applied for my police clearance which was required for new employment- the application took me around 15 minutes to complete and 4 hours later it had been processed and the certificate had been sent to me. Would recommend to anyone who isn't the best with paperwork and needs their certificate quickly!

Awesome

Fast result, good communication.
Forms were easy to complete and didnt take long at all.
Need to fix the picture taking part though.
Happy to use again and to recommend to friends.

Police Check

I needed Police check for work kept well informed during the process and result was very quick which was very good. Forms easy to fill out and easy to understand

Was great thank you

Took s bit longer than I thought, wasn’t aloud back to work until it arrived , I would still use you again thank you so much, recommend to everyone to go with you

It's great

It was so quick and easy and I would recommend inyercheck to anyone seeking a police check. You were so quick to respond with my requests. Thankyou very much for your help

did what I needed

I needed a police check for my work and it was efficient and accurate and the result came quite quickly. This review needs more specific questions, to achieve the result you are after

Thankyou

easy to follow despite my lack of providing the exact documentation required. thankyou. Also easy to complete.
persisted with the documentation provided despite there being changes needing to be made.

User friendly process

well formatted,no difficulty in understanding what was needed,anyone can use this method,team communicated well,clarified requirements timely,I would recommend ,this service,it is very efficient,thank you very much.I can't find a fault

fantastic thanks

easy as thanks needed this for work and it was so easy to complete and get it less than 48 hours no worries, easy website to work out thank you

Good Experience

This police check was done in a timely manner and very easy to complete and submit. It was very clear to understand the instructions which made it very easy to use.

Fantastic service!

Great customer service. Quick turnaround time. Wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend to family and friends, if they required a police check. Staff were very friendly and helpful from start to finish.

Police Check: Requirement for Greyhound Racing Membership

My National Police Check was required to become a member of Greyhound Racing Victoria. I found the team to be efficient. They updated me on a regular basis until my I received the desired outcome.

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??
I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems. Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?
Hi Kell, The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check. Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure. Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them. You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website. Kind Regards, Will - InterCheck Australia