Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia

Verifiedpolicecheckexpress.com.au🏆 2024 Award

3,837 reviews · Statistics

96% · 3,67772 · 2%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,837 reviews
Colcom
ColcomWAPerth, WA2 posts

SCAM site. Do not use

This company is still accepting credit card payments while no longer in business
Vanessa
Vanessa

Overall experience

No response upon first email sent.
Later I appreciated the quick response and detailed explanation via chat regarding the lack of response on their part, and team members were apologetic about the delay of the process. I also appreciate the follow up to finalize it.
Aside from this, responses were very helpful and done kindly.
Thank you so much!
Dr D.
Dr D.

Ridiculous service

Don't have actual phone lines so have to email and wait 4-5 days for a generic response. Been waiting three weeks now and still not cleared. Very frustrating when it's the only thing you need before I you start work - would not recommend at all
Neil
NeilWAPerth, WA

Scam scam scam

The site is a scam. I’ve added 4 id’s to my application and I haven’t heard anything back after 3 days. You can’t talk to anyone via phone as it is automated plus to email is automated. Go elsewhere everyone.
Sean F.
Sean F.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

S murphy
S murphyWAPerth, WA

Terrible scammers

Can't do no stars or I would!! DO NOT USE INTERCHECK!! Was given their link through school to get a police clearence. The website and application look genuine but they take the payment and 3 weeks later still no police clearence! Cant get in touch with them as phone number is pre recorded msg saying they're not answering phones. You email the help desk .. again automated reply and no one gets back to you. Mamy areas on the website links dont work and there's no way of getting in touch with them. Have an ABN but the company is dodgy. Do not use this 3rd party company. The are linked with the company CERTN Australia who also dont have any way of getting in touch.
AVOID and dont get scammed!!
WiniataW
WiniataWNSWSydney, NSW

Great service, perfect

Prompt and thorough. Excellent service, will be recommending to friends.
dirtygertie
dirtygertieMoss Vale

Only 1 issue

It would be extremely beneficial if when you are requesting additional information that you ask for everything that you need in one go instead of 1 by 1, prolonging the outcome by days instead of a day
Andrew Crafter
Andrew Crafter

Prompt service

I required a police clearance to get a job and this is what was provided promptly. Issues were raised on my photos and when they were rectified I was not put at the back of the cue, the clearance proceeded quickly, thank you.
gothik
gothik2 posts

Two month "outage"? Do they take us for mugs?

Applied for a police check 2 months ago and thought they had sent the response to my employer, who told me they had received nothing. When I emailed them yesterday, they said their system had an "outage". couldn't process my application and would give me a refund. Have just applied with Crimcheck and they got the check back to me overnight with the certificate. Despite this, Intercheck are still offering their Police Check service. Don't know whether this mob are a scam or just incompetent, but either way, I would avoid them.
andrewc
andrewcVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Rubbish service

Applied for a police check late November have paid for it its now January still no check due to an outage when you call them its a pre recorded message absolute crap service
Hannah M.
Hannah M.WAPerth, WA

Very poor communication

I applied for my check 10 days ago. No mention on the site of any outages. Still let me apply and pay for the check. There has been an outage since November and no way to contact them as the phone goes straight through to a pre recorded message. I have been waiting on this check for a job role. Now i have to reapply and pay again elsewhere. Pretty poor to be honest.
Mhorton
Mhorton

'outage'

It's been 2 weeks since I applied for a National Police check for future employment. I logged into my account to check my application. "Still processing". I called Intercheck recording. They are experiencing an "outage" since 3rd November.
Tatiana
Tatiana6 posts

Poor communication

Applied for a police check 20/11
When It had not come through by 27th I called and was told they have an outage since the 5th November with no idea when the checks will come through
There was no mention of this on their website before starting the application and no communication afterwards.
Jannet J.
Jannet J.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice and easy

Easy tofollowand apply.
Keep you updated on progress all the way