4.7 from 2,793 reviews

very good service and communication

The communication between myself and the Unit was excellent and easily accessible. I liked that it was easy to navigate through and process time was quick. Always getting regular updates

Tania

TaniaSydney, NSW

Quick and easy to use

Overall it was easy enough to get the police check. A bit troublesome having to attach several documents but understandable that these are required. Easy enough to do from home and the check came back very quickly.

Excellent service.

Very fast turn around on my check. Provided updates throughout. Very high standard of service. I would definitely recommend using Intercheck for Police checks, and I will be using them again.

Good quick service

Very quick and easy to use website. The uploading bit challenging but overall it was good. I recommend this service to anyone needing a police check. Not much else to write

Suzzane B

Suzzane BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

I found Intercheck was very helpful, as l had paid upfront, they kept sending me emails as l didn't upload all requirements at first and they kept reminding me so that l could continue to get my results, and very pleasant on the phone, and quick results.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

I made a mistake got quickly sorted no fuss

Simple and easy to use application process with great communication system without speaking to anyone. Very quick tun around time even with the mistake made on the application.

Professional service

Have all documentation ready and in 1 file so its easier to upload. Its all completed in 30 mins. Certificate is easy to read for employers and has all relevant information immediately recognisable.

Thanks.

Hi. This process was easy to understand and I could do the check from home and send by email. I would recommend to others for applying to their website

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Time factor longer than expected

Waited several weeks before I received results. However, staff were very helpful and that was appreciated. I did receive a message that there would be a delay. I have had a police check a few years ago when I was teaching in Chine and that only took a week to complete.

Perfect service

Thanks for quick results I received my police check just in 2 hours. Normally if I apply from any other site they take 3 to 4 days good service thanks

RhonaC

RhonaCSydney, NSW

Easy and fast

The platform is user friendly. I got my police check in less than an hour. I would definitely refer it to my friends and use it again in the future.

Expectations Met

My Check completed in a timely manner with intermittent feed back regarding progress, results email and easily forwarded to my boss, I have no further feedback apart from this section requires more words than I wish to leave

Perfect

Was easy to access n upload document, quick to response once submitted. Safe and trusted website, instant result with hours. Well structured to follow and fill in necessary information. Definitely recommend to use.

AaronD

AaronDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient.

Done in a few hours. If required again I would definitely use this site. Easy to use. No words left just trying to fill the number required. I like cheese

Very good

I found it easy and saving time, it’s nice n keep the good job up. As I’m a ride sharing driver I will use this site all the time they ask me

Russell CAGNACCI

Russell CAGNACCIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome professional service.

I have used the service on 4 occasions and each time the level of service has been if the highest standard. Quick to respond and correct errors and will use them again

Review

This was an Easy system, clear and concise, information sent via email messages and fast service. Easy to upload documents.The price was reasonable. I would recommend this service and use it again

Edd

EddGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

Easy to access website. Layout is clear.First time user. Step by step sequence of questions was logical and comprehensive. I would keep reviews to less than 20 words rather than 30.

Jacqueline

JacquelinePerth, WA

Review

this is the first time using intercheck was easy to understand and follow instructions communication was good understood step by step wh a t to do will use this system again

BrigitteJ

BrigitteJNorthern Region, NSW

Fast result

Clear follow up messages prior to processing of certificate, very impressive. And fast. Would recommend to others for applying to their website. Easy to follow and price is realistic. Very good indeed.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives