4.7 from 2,709 reviews

Kirsten S.

Kirsten S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Efficient, straightforward and user friendly. Will recommend this to everyone. Very happy with how quickly the check was completed and received an email with a PDF copy of the certificate which I was then able to forward onto a prospective employer.

AnnS

AnnSWestern District, VIC

Awesome

Perfect, punctual and very informative. User friendly. Took about 10 days to receive police check but a very secure site to work with. This is a site that I would recommend and will use again.

Rachael K

Rachael KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast service

Very happy with service the help
Team was very prompt on returning my emails and giving me information to correctly submit my application. My application was processed fast very happy with service.

Quick and easy

efficient and fast . User friendly . Well informed and the costumer service is excellent and very much helpful. I would definitely renew mine in the new future and will recommend this site

TinaI

TinaISouth East Queensland, QLD

Worthwhile

The Police check was required by employer to work on secure site.
It did take a while to come through but glad that it finally arrived after 2 weeks waiting for it.

John PeterS

John PeterSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

There was a difficulty with up loading the necessary documentation but that that been fixed
I tried twice and resorted to sending the documentation to the Help Desk
But it was probably me

KelleyC

KelleyCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery of the report

Great service, fast and efficient delivery of report. Great communication through the application of report process. I received the report via email the day after applying. Great service, very happy.

Efficient and easy

Very user friendly and fast. I required it to be done quickly it took less than a day to let me know it was done and dispatched. I would recommend the service.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Very happy, so quick and easy

It was easy to use
Easy to understand
Very easy to submit
I got an email within 4 hours to say it was dispatched
Usually takes much longer to complete and receive and as I need it quickly, this was great

Jacqeline F

Jacqeline FGippsland, VIC

Very quick, same day return very impressed will recommend to others was expecting it to be a few days to get but was only a few hours to receive thank you

GloriaD

GloriaDPerth, WA

Real fast

i really like this service! easy document upload from your mobile and saves documents to your account so if you need a second check its already set up. Great for workplace requirements and reasonably priced.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

This is so easy & stress free

Able to do it at home, no parking issue, no line ups, when i didn’t have enough id i got a polite request for more - easy. I didn’t get stressed out at all

Great thankyou

Communication was great never had to worry how long it was going to take as I received emails letting me know that I hadn’t been forgotten. I received in a timely manner.

JamesB

JamesBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

National Police Check.

First time user was surprised how fast the service was in a matter of hours I received a result. Instead of taking 1 to 2 weeks to get a police check done .
Excellent service would recommend Intercheck to other people, especially requiring a national police check . Thanks

Carolyn S.

Carolyn S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Intercheck police check

Took a little longer this time around but when nudged I received a result within 24 hours. Great service and would recommend to other people looking for a police check. Thanks Intercheck

Coral B.

Coral B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Necessary for volunteer work

Not sure why extra time was needed to verify names, never have had this happen before. Organisation was waiting on my response to further my application. All done now and not the possible 12 days it might have taken, it was finished in 6 days

Annette19

Annette19Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very quick but costly

I found this service online and thought that all police checks cost the same. I was very impressed with how quick the turnaround was. I was later told that the cost was double another option. The other option was a few days longer but applying this for a charity, I would have waited the few extra days. Now I have to absorb the difference myself.

LeeB

LeeBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Easy and priced well

I've used Intercheck for the last two years and they are fast, easy, secure and well priced for the service provided. The fact that you can have the certificate emailed and posted is great.

easy and reliable.

It was way easy to fill and understand, I did everything by mobile, the system is fast and didn't freeze, I got my police check within a few days, reliable.

Frankie

Frankie

Quick and easy. Processed super fast.

The Process was quick and easy. Excellent service and cheaper than some other police checks.
I was emailed promptly when I made a mistake and instructions were given on how to rectify it.

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Kell

Kellasked

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kell,

The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,