4.7 from 3,100 reviews

3,101 reviews
HelenJ

HelenJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Police check

Quick process. Always kept updated as to progress of application. I was hesitant, to say the least, about uploading all of my ID documentation, fearing identity theft, however the ease of navigating site and the SSL, it put me somewhat at ease. I must say that I hope all ID is deleted from their end to avoid possible fraudulent use.

Good and prompt delivery

Intercheck worked for me. Results in 2 days. Prompt and specific instruments when I phoned for assistance.. Not as expensive as others.Would recommend them. Selfies with ID don't work as it inverts text.

Police clearance

The process was very quick, they kept me updated throughout the whole process. I would use this service again or would recommend it to others. I am very happy with this service.

RhondaF

RhondaFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience was excellent, fast officiant and easy. I could enter all my ID online. I accidentally put the wrong licence number so had to call centre. They were efficient.

GinevraM

GinevraMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very quick service!

Reliable and fast service. The website was easy to navigate. I also appreciate the text messaging reminder service which enables me to remain current. As a registerd nurse I am very busy and require efficiency.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Super easy to use and quick results!

I thought doing a police check would take forever, but honestly this was so quick and easy to use. If I had known I would have done it so much sooner!

JohnC

JohnCHunter Region, NSW

Good service

It was easy and straight forward. It had a very quick turnaround and the help desk were very helpful when required. This is a great service provided online meaning it is very efficient

RamonC

RamonCPerth, WA

very convenience

So straightforward in applying online and uploading IDs and photos as easy. Received my Intercheck within days of application. So hapy for being so quick as to getting my Intercheck completed.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Easy to use, quick & convenient

Easy to use online process. Intuitive tool. I was able to manage 4 applications with the one login / registration. Adding ID documents is a straightforward simple task.
The report was delivered in less that 48 hours.
Excellent tool. Exceptional service.

RussellH

RussellHFar North Queensland, QLD

Convenient process

Easy to access on line, any incorrect answers were addressed as you proceed and friendly helpful backup for added exact processing. Overall the procedure was very good and response for receiving the certificate timely.

Susan N.

Susan N.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Perfect Intercheck

Very straightforward in applying online and uploading IDs and photos as easy. Recieved my Intercheck within 24 hours. Thank you for being so quick as to getting my Intercheck done

Quick and convenient

It was quick to apply thru online. Just prepare all the documents and IDs needed. And the results came back in less than 24 hours. Amazing! Thank you very much!

Thanks to the library

Very quick once I used the computer at the library.As I couldn't use my phone,and didnt have a laptop..Ringing the office was friendly and very helpful. Well done to you.

Excellent!

I was surprised that I received the document in 24 hours. That was really impressive. Thank you for your excellent service. There is nothing more to say, but I write this sentence just to make the required 30 words.

PhillipC

PhillipCCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

EASY TO USE AND QUICK

found the site easy to negotiate through and easy to use.
uploading required docs and I.D. was easy to do and i received my police check later on the same day.

Helen P

Helen PSouth Australia

Very easy and convenient.

I was a bit sceptical at first, but the process was quite easy. It was also much quicker doing it online and It sure beats travelling and waiting in queues.

Quick and easy

I regularly need an updated police check and I always recommend Intercheck to my friends. I always feel that intercheck are thorough and I can be assured my police check is cleared quickly.

JumaM

JumaM

Product review

It was easy and painless process from the very beginning to the end. I would recommend everyone to apply though this system due to its quick process of getting the checks

intercheck Australia

I felt is was delayed substantially due to some additional checking required. The information given to me that was someone with a similar name. This caused me some frustration but being kept informed was very reassuring.

Spongebob

SpongebobVictoria

National Police Check

Staff members are professional, friendly and very helpful. Lodged my check and returned back on the same day. I have been using this company for number of years it is one of the best extremely efficient. Thank you to the team.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives