Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia

4.7 from 2,237 reviews

Quick and easy

Very easy to access and easy to complete. The information required is easy to obtain and being able to take the photos from my phone made it all the more easier to do.

Amazing

This is great

This site was very good to use and was very quick to get. Messages letting you know where the process was up to was great. Would recommend to family and friends of this site.

Very quick and efficient. A pleasure to recommend

Quick, efficient and professional. I can recommend your services without hesitation. This is the third time I have used your services and was satisfied with the results. I will use it again in the future

Needed it quickly - and got it

The process was so easy and I got my certificate in less than a day, I'd recommend this to anyone that needs a police check - especially if you're in a hurry

Simple to use

Managed to upload documents on my phone with ease and when I rang support to help me they were prompt and very helpful. When completed it was very fast to receive results.

Fast & easy

It was very easy to submit and extremely fast return with constant text and email updates on progress - I had my check within 24 hours. Highly recommend using this service.

Very easy to use

Very user friendly, was kept informed about the time frame for this process to take . Would recommend it to anyone who does not have access to a computer as you can do it from your mobile phone.

Easy and prompt

Service is easy to use and I received the document within 24 hours. Would recommend to others as a fast means of obtaining clearance. I was able to use my phone to take photos of and upload all required documents

good service

ok service trouble with uploads soon sorted
overall a good fast service
once up load issues resolved was quick to reply and received report very quickly
other wise no real hassels

It was painless to do online

It was fairly easy to apply online and submit all the documents discreetly. They texted me often to let me know where my police check was up to in their system, and I appreciate the constant updates.

Very good service

The process of review is very efficient and the website is user friendly.Only comment is that why do you need purpose of check to be filled, otherwise it was done efficiently.

Very quick

Found it easy on internet but needed help putting our prove of self into the computer but everything went smoothly after that as we need this for employment it was great

What one needs is reliability

Working in the shutdown business there is a need for 6 monthly validity with new applications, being a few days out I required an up to date Police Check, my new recruiter was quite impressed in having an updated certificate in her email a couple of hours later, brilliant.

Excellent Service - Fastest Turnaround Ever!

I needed a Police Check fairly quickly as I work with vulnerable people and my previous check had expired. The process took me about 20 mins and I had a response within 24hrs and the actual certificate in the mail within 4 working days. An awesome service!

Really fast service. Love it

The service is really fast. Steps are easy to understand , very clear and in case there’s something wrong, their feedback will help faster. I really recommend this service. Love it

Very quick!

I requested my police check and was promised I would have it in 1 to 2 days. I had it back in under an hour! Well done and brilliant service.

Quick and easy

I received the result within a day or two after my application. Submitting my application was super easy. Great service. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a police check done quickly.

Very quick turn around

Easy step by step instructions and my certificate arrived in my inbox within twenty four hours, which made starting my new job sooner. The whole process was simple and easy to understand.

Awesome team

I received the report in 1 hour. Extremely happy and pleased with the service offered by the team. The online application portal is user friendly too. Great work, Best wishes to the team

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??
I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems. Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?
Hi Kell, The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check. Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure. Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them. You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website. Kind Regards, Will - InterCheck Australia