4.7 from 2,660 reviews

My experience

A fast, good service that serves a necessary requirement in society. Service was all I could have hoped for. Progress communications were very useful in knowing what was going on.

Quick response

an easy process and I didn't have to wait very long for my hard copy to arrive in the mail. I also received an email copy.
I am happy with the result.

GeorgeD

GeorgeDThe Mallee, VIC

Great service.

Website was very easy to use and easy to return to and continue with. Phone support was very helpful. Progress notifications with my application were very helpful. Good job people.

Amazing service

Fast and accurate service.. Only needed for volunteer check and within 4 days had the report. Will recommend to my friends if need a fast service for their check . Thank you

It’s so nice

veryvery quick and fast, I shall apply again and recommend this to my friends, veryvery quick and fast, I shall apply again and recommend this to my friends. Thank you

RoxanneW

RoxanneWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent communication

My experience was arduous due to legal requirements for my Id. All communication was accurate and helpful. I was met, through my many phone calls, with courtesy and clear directives.

Fairly simple

Took a week or more. My name was similar to some one else apparently, but they kept me informed and messaged me every couple of days with updates. This report picked up and showed history that other police checks I have used never showed ?

DavidM

DavidMPerth, WA

Spots n easy

This was way easier than I thought. I submitted the request and within a short period of time got feedback via email fixed it and got a result overnight. Excellent.

Amazing job

They were very quick and a easy process got my police check basically the same day it was that quick, very helpful and would recommend to people to use this company

Very fast

Was very happy with the process they were quick and cheap.. Will use them again for sure.. got back to me sooner than i first thought which was really helpful..

GiovanniZ

GiovanniZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thorough

Took a while... over 2 weeks, so they were very thorough. I have a very similar name to other people, so they had to double check. Registration process is a bit clunky especially if you use two different first names due to ethnic background. Not very clear.

ThomasT

ThomasTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

I applied for my Police and received it with in twenty four hours the report was Very fast and thorough. I will definitely be using inter check again when needed.

All good

All ok. Hope it is acceptable to all prospective employees. The application form was easy to follow. Will use this again when required. 30 words is. Lot to find when the whole process doesn’t take long

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Very fast turnover. No problems with process as the system was easy to follow

Don’t have anything to negative to input to this process- the outcome is a little ambiguous but I am assuming that is done for a reason. No problems at all.

TraceyA

TraceyAVictoria

Very quick turn around

I would definitely recommend to other people this service and it was very easy to use and upload my documents. Thankyou for getting back to me promptly when more documentation was required.

mumof4

mumof4Port Macquarie

Easy to use

It was convenient to be able to apply online. The process is straightforward and you are kept informed of the progress of your application. I would highly recommend this service.

MichaelM

MichaelMWestern Australia

Will use again

Very simple to use, efficient and prompt service, with a swift response. I also appreciated being kept advised of progress through emails. I have no hesitation recommending it to others.

joLow1

joLow1Wheatbelt, WA

Will use again

A quick easy way to apply online and the follow up emails kept me informed on the progress of my application>It was a quick turn around.I would highly recommend them.

would us again

very user friendly easy to follow was lead much of the way. explained how to upload all ducumrnts very easy to follow, wouls use this link again next time to apply

Police Clearance Review

I have used Intercheck for many years and found this service to be fast and efficent for the results to be completed and returned to me.I will continue using Intercheck for future clearance checks.

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Kell

Kellasked

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kell,

The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,