Very fast

I got my result extremely fast. My hr person was very pleased with the turn around time. My old police check had ran out so I needed one urgently. This fixed my problem.

CraigM

CraigMWestern Australia

Easy to navigate

In this world that we live in, I can totally understand the need for police background check for employers.
Its a great way to sort out the "wheat from the chaff". Instead on trying to rely on hearsay that references from peoples family or friends. It's an easy process that would benefit businesses big or small, the employer and employee alike for piece of mind. a service well done. Thankyou

Super quick!

I am very happy with this super quick for outcome! Highly recommended for this A+ service. Thanks for your excellent service! I will definitely use your service again in the future!

Dale Bro

Dale BroPeel, WA

Super Quick

Absolutely brilliant. Very quick at getting it back to me I will certainly use again would recommend this service to anyone who needs a Police clearance In a hurry. A one service Thank you

BlakeT

BlakeTSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very simple

Very simple easy to use and a quick turn around from lodging to receiving the report.
Simple and easy application to fill out.
Would recommend this to employer for implement opportunities

Rhonda MARTIN

Rhonda MARTINNorth Queensland, QLD

Intercheck Police Check

Easy to use, value for money. Very quick response with the completed Police Check. Received an email saying it was being processed and then next minute the police check was emailed. Very happy.

ArdaS

ArdaSGreat Southern, WA

absolutely perfect for my business

extremely quick and efficient; very cheap as well. the ease of use was brilliant. the response time was amazing. I highly recommend this site to my employees and friends in my industry

Police check

Very easy to use came back super fast within two hours . Did call the number as had replicated emails not on hold for very long no issues all good quick

Brian Sparkes

Brian SparkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The speed and efficiency of the site was outstanding, and so easy to use. The turn around was a matter of hours. Unbelievable! I Highly recommend this and I will personally never use anyone else again.

MichaelW

MichaelWPerth, WA

Very Quick and Easy

Same day delivery, which made thing very easy. This is the first time I have done this online instead of going to my local post office. I will be doing this again!

KenB

KenBHunter Region, NSW

Very Fast

The software was simple to use, although it does require a lot of documents to be uploaded. This would stop some people using it.
The result was returned in a few hours, as were the results for most of our volunteer directors.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Same day turn around . great and easy service to use . I have used this service in the past and had a few issues , glad they were all rectified this time around . A++

Kenn W

Kenn WPerth, WA

In terms of needing as a volunteer, it was very simple to undertake

Would suggest, to improve, advise at outset that certain proof of identity documents will be essential components. It is a bit fiddly, once underway, to find the documental proof required, and take a photo and forward. Very easy to complete.

MikaelaB

MikaelaBMid North Coast, NSW

So fantastic.

Very quick application and turn around time. Was finalised the same day I submitted my documents. Staff were friendly and helpful! Would definitely use this service again in the future.

Tahnee J.

Tahnee J.South East Queensland, QLD

Difficult

Having to log out and back in to input discount code is sneaky. Website didn't allow me to go back and forwards from one step to the next so there was a lit of emails back and forth I was having to send to have my application updated. Not the smoothest experience.

CeciliaN

CeciliaNSydney Surrounds, NSW

Police check details

Staff are friendly and informative the process was easy and straight forward it was not delayed I got my certuficate timely. I would recommend my friends to use this service

Efficient service

I found it simple to complete the required documentation online and received the report within 48 hours. I like that I can upload all my documents with ease and that I can take a photo on the spot using my computer / phone camera.

SaraG

SaraGSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Intercheck website is very user friendly, the service fast and efficient and my report arrived really quickly. Price was also very competitive. I would recommend Intercheck to anyone who needed a police check!

LKW

LKWSydney, NSW

Fast results

Received my police check in 24 hours, even with an additional clarification to be supplied. Easy to understand online form with attachments and easy to navigate website. Would this service again.

Quick and easy

If you’re prepared and have all the documents required ready, then it’s super quick and easy to complete. I did mine in the evening and I received my police check the next day via email. This is the second time I’ve used them for work.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives