Verifiedcrimecheckaustralia.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,371 reviews · Statistics

96% · 1,32039 · 3%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,371 reviews
Maybefred
MaybefredVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Stole my money

They delayed and kept asking for ever increasing documentation and in the end they did not give me a certificate and stole my money for the pleasure. DO NOT USE
shakani
shakaniWAPerth, WA

Clearance

Quick and convenient, basic information, easy to follow prompts and affordable.
William
William

Quick and easy

It was a smooth and easy process even though it should be a national one.
Anna F.
Anna F.NSWSydney, NSW

The result is too quick, thank you so much for this
Teresa
Teresa

Police check

Need a police check for a job application in Education..
Susanna
Susanna

Fast service

Very impressed with the quick turnaround time, even when clarification of my volunteer role was sought.
Carla
CarlaNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Straight forward process

Very easy to obtain the check, provided you have the necessary documents.
Anne
AnneWAPeel, WA

National Police Clearance

Easy to use site. Efficient service provided with prompt feedback given.
Olawale
OlawaleNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Fast and easy

The process was easy fast and stress-free. I would always recommend this service.
Nicole
Nicole

Fast service

Fast and efficient service, I will definitely use Crime Check Australia in the future for employment purposes.
Gwyneath
Gwyneath

National Police Check

Easy, Straightforward and quick to return info required for job applications
Pamela
Pamela

Could be better

Don’t understand why I had to send all my details again - they have been unchanged since the first time I did Crime Check. I register with APHRA every year. They keep my details and I can update as necessary
Rosemary
RosemarySASoutheast, SA

No complaints - Just a tweak

The only problem I encountered was the fact that I didn't realize I needed to have all the documents ready to send. Maybe that could be highlighted for the non computer savvy oldies. I did however navigate the programme easily once I sorted that out.
Robert
RobertQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly easy process

Very efficient service that was delivered within the indicated time frame. Clear instructions provided during the online process. Web site easy to navigate.
GenJen
GenJenWestern Australia2 posts

Very prompt service for a police clearance

A very accurate and well presented document in that its very easy to read and also very prompt service.

Christine Boric
Christine Boric

I need to renew my crime check certificate, how do I do this

DISAPPOINTED
DISAPPOINTED

I needed a national police clearance for a visa application to enter Switzerland so my husband order through crime check. Is this the same as a NPC from AFP?

Alycia & Stewart S.
Alycia & Stewart S.

is the police check that is offered the same or as credible as the one that I would receive from AFP after doing a NPC through them. i see some great reviews but its unclear whether it would suit my needs

Crime Check Australia   DM
Hilary
Hilary

I needed a Police check for work, and this link came up on my search so I’m assuming it’s a valid police check.

Crime Check Australia   DM

Yes, of course it is. Both are equally valid.

See all Crime Check Australia questions