Avanti Tabletop Drum Grater

Avanti Tabletop Drum Grater

3.0

AspenKat

AspenKatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Makes grating super easy and fast.

Purchased in June 2020 at Peter's of Kensington Online store for A$38.00.

Time saver

I don't know why all these negative reviews, I love this thing. To setup it takes a few seconds, washup is a breeze. Only got it for Christmas so haven't really used it to it's best of ability, but I use it to grind nuts for my cereal

glenelg

glenelgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont suction to bench properly

I like it but it wont stay suctioned to the bench so cant use i. Also cant gdt the plastic drum off to clean it so not good at all

Manual Slicers & Graters

Find out how Avanti Tabletop Drum Grater compares to other Manual Slicers & Graters

Renia

ReniaMelbourne

Don't waste your money!

I bought this Avanti Grater thinking it would make preparation of meals easier. It takes longer to click the handle into place & secure the base of this appliance securely onto the bench which consistently becomes unstuck. Onions sliced thin but then large chunks became lodged in the drum therefore I had to disassemble the appliance to clean it & start again. Not worth the trouble.