Aware Environmental - Organic Choice, Lemongrass & Green Tea Dishwashing Liquid

Aware Environmental - Organic Choice, Lemongrass & Green Tea Dishwashing Liquid

See the Best Dishwashing Liquids in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aware Environmental? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best ever.

We use rainwater and I have skin issues after washing up. Used to use gloves but now do not need them as this is a lovely product to use. Even though it smells almost like a hand wash, it manages greasy dishes really well and I do not mind paying extra for this product that I use on a daily basis. I try to buy multiple bottles when on special at the supermarkets.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Catt
    CattSouthwest, VIC

Best eco conscious product ever

I absolutely love this product, it smells amazing, its cleaning power is incredible and I don't get dermatitis like I do with 99% of any cleaning products so I no longer have to use gloves. The biggest selling points for me are that the company supports Organic farmers with the inclusion of Certified Organic Essential Oils, it is a plant based degreasing technology, a concentrated formula, full of naturally derived ingredients, Palm oil free, is SLES & SLS free, is not tested on animals and doesn't contain carcinogenic benzotriazoles like most other common cleaning products. I'd totally recommend this dishwashing liquid to anyone looking for a positive change.

Despina
    Despinaasked

what are the ingredients in Organic Choice Lemongrass & Green Tea Dishwashing Liquid 500ml

Lorna D
    Lorna Dasked

Can this product go into the glass section of a dish washer for the final rinse?

SusieW

I would think not as it is a cleaning formula, rather than the rinse aid product.