2Earth Choice Dishwash Liquid

71%14%14%

Sjt
SjtSydney, NSW

Top dispenser doesn't work

The top dispenser doesn't work unable to squirt out. Unable to use unable to use unable to use unable to use unable to use unable to use unable to use Show details
Kaz
Kaz3 posts

Have been using it for years

Excellent product. Great inexpensive price. Various sizes available. Only need a little for a sudsy wash. Never fails on giving a shiny, clean result. I love the new scent. Lemongrass and ginger. Aromatherapy as I wash up. Awesome! Show details
Sarah
SarahAdelaide4 posts

Bubbles

I handwash and have hard water (lots of trace chemicals) that normally reduces the 'normal' amount of bubbles a soap will produce. Earth Choice ends up so bubbly. Too bubbly. I have to rinse so much to get them off, then I have to rinse the sink twice to get it bubble free or leave it and end up with dried soap scum in my sink. Using less soap to get less bubbles can leave me with grease streaks when dealing with animal fats, meaning I have to wash them again. Price is great but using that much water to rinse and re-wash is not so earth friendly.

Zoe B
Zoe BAU7 posts

So good & cheap

This dishwashing liquid is so cheap and effective! I've been using it for 6 months and will never go back to more expensive brands. My dishes are clean and spotless after drying.

Shwetz
Shwetz2 posts

Love it

We don't have a dishwasher and have to do all all cleaning manually. This dishwashing liquid is such a bliss. I generally fill one side of my wash basin with water and pour half a spoon to one spoon of this liquid and immerse my dishes and wash in it. This has helped me getting out even the greasiest of stains( they might take a bit extra liquid to wash though). Washes the not too greasy dishes comfortably and fast.

CBones
CBonesPerth30 posts

hardimon
hardimonrye park4 posts

dishwasher detergent

had to find a dishwasher detergent that wouldn't kill the worms in our septic system - Earth Choice is almost perfect - have not had any problems with my septic system at all - all I need to do now is find washing machine soap which is as good!!!!!!