Trix Double Action

Trix Double Action

See the Best Dishwashing Liquids in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Trix Double Action? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

Live in Clare SA can't buy this product

I've used Trix detergent to wash BBQ plates and grill and does fantastic job compared to speciality BBQ cleaners but neither Woolworths or Foodland in Clare SA stock Trix!

Never mind the dishes!

I've used Trix as a heavy duty hand cleaner for 30 years. It's simply the best thing I've ever found to cut through everything from nasty old car grease and oil, to stove black graphite polish which I use as a finish when making leadlight windows. A few minutes with some Trix and an old toothbrush works every time. Works for dishes too!

Sada
    SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I have used this product a number of times and have not had any problem with it. It is not heavily scented or tough on my hands and basically does what its supposed to do and doesnt cost too much. Its pretty good value for money and is useful for everyday home use. I think its good value for money.
    This is one of the cheaper dishwashing liquids that works fairly well and isnt too strongly scented. It is often on sale at the supermarkets and thats a good time to stock up.
    Nothing negative to say about this cost efficient and good working diswashing liquid.

porkeys
    porkeysVictoria

OK

I always end up with a few of these in the cupboard mainly because the product is regularly on special at the supermarket. While it does a good job of cleaning the dishes, my main issue with it is that it does not tend to last long. I go through the product a lot quicker than other more concentrated dishwashing products, which in the end makes it not as cost effective even if it is one of the more cheaper brands. It is economical, but it does not always last that long.
    Does a good cleaning job, very inexpensive and often on special.
    It does not last that long.

Dishwashing Liquids

Find out how Trix Double Action compares to other Dishwashing Liquids

OZFox40
    OZFox40AU

Excellent detergent which cleans pots pans and is kind to hands.