93% · 140%

Brand Manager for EcoStore? Claim your listing.

Michelle W.
Michelle W.Southern and Hills, SA

Fantastic product and wonderful company to deal with

Cleans efficiently and affectivity while still being gentle on your hands. Great to have a natural product that actually works. The company was also very helpful and responsive when there was an issue with no tap for the bulk 20 L container. They were also very open to suggestions to improve the packaging of their products. I also use the dishwashing tablets, laundry concentrate and general purpose spray. All of which I have been very happy with. Show details
Sandy
Sandy25 posts

Good size and washes well

The dishwashing liquid does a good job and comes in a generous size. Plus the packaging is nice and simple, not garish to have sitting on your bench.
Love that there’s good fragrance free products available. Show details
Ali
Ali5 posts

Effective and harmless

It's effective in cleaning the dishes at the same time that doesn't contain harsh chemicals. It's perhaps one of the best in the market. Hopefully they will maintain the quality. I buy always when it's on sale.
Premo
PremoAuckland3 posts

Works great value for money

Ticks all the boxes Eco friendly, less harmful and cost effective. For a tiny drop it bubbles up well and works great. And soft on hands too. After years of using morning fresh they were great until they moved manufacturing to Asia now my favorite Show details
Benny
BennyBondi3 posts

Use it!

I discovered this the first time in NZ and then decided to give it a try when I saw it here in Sydney. Started with Dishwashing liquid and now use the entire range. Brilliant products!

Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC72 posts

The only dishwashing liquid I’ll use

I bought a bottle of this in Chemist Warehouse while it was on sale one day. Being an all natural product, I was admittedly a little sceptical of how well it would clean my dishes. I was very surprised! This stuff cleans stuck-on food and grease off really well, and leaves no residue on your dishes at all. You don’t need to use much and a big bottle lasts me quite a while. It doesn’t dry your hands out, it doesn’t smell too strong, and it doesn’t create massive amounts of foam. I have asthmatics in my family, and even the most sensitive one has no reaction to this dishwashing liquid which is a huge bonus also.

Veronica V.
Veronica V.Sydney

Perfect! Great for people with allergy and asthma

I have asthma and severe allergy to chemical and I'm so glad that I've come across this product. Having a severe allergy means that when I use the other chemical based diswhashing liquid (with fragrance) I experience headaches, phlegm and breathing difficulty. It has been a very long difficult time doing the dishes with my allergy condition. Ecostore Fragrant Free Diswhasing Liquid is a life saver for me and I feel more comfortable using it on my baby's milk bottles too.

Brina
BrinaWestern Australia, 61717 posts

Excellent dishwashing liquid

This washing liquid works great! I don't usually wash my dishes by hand only really dirty dishes before they go in the dishwasher. So it gets a plus for being able to remove baked stuff on pots and pans. I'm happy that it's better for the environment too. I'll continue using this product :) 5 stars!!

Ingrid H
Ingrid H

Excellent product, not so sure about the packaging

I bought this dish liquid thinking it would not work as well as lass environmentally friendly products. I was wrong. I am very happy with it. I also admired the look of the packaging but I have a problem with it. I have mild arthritis in my hands and I think the packaging is too tough and hard to squeeze, especially in the cold of winter. I think this would deter your buyers who have similar issues to me from buying the product a second time.

Mayasaashi
MayasaashiMelbourne10 posts

Fantastic brand, great product !

I'm very fussy about what I wash my dishes with. If I use a cheap mainstream brand I can smell and feel the chemicals especially on glasses, no matter how many rinses they get!

I've been using this dish washing detergent for years. It smells amazing and is kind to hands. It feels and is very natural but at the same time a very effective cleaning product.

Although it is more expensive than

Other brands, you only need to use a small amount and it's well worth the cost. I'm very glad woolworths stock this product.

brian
brian3,656 posts

about average

I bought the ecostore dishwashing liquid from Woolworths supermarket in fairy meadow / I found it to work quite well and to be soft on hands and it didn't even damage my dermatitis skin affected hands

Fairygirl
FairygirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW51 posts

Great quality natural dishwashing liquid

Because this is a product made from natural ingredients, I expected it to be of inferior quality to synthetic brands, but I found it to be of excellent quality. It foamed well in water and had a pleasant smell My only complaint is that it is too expensive for a product that is used everyday and for someone on a tight budget.
Good quality natural dishwashing liquid, pleasant smell.
Expensive compared to synthetic brands.
ruthieroo
ruthieroo27 posts

Love it

Expensive but I usually regret buying the cheaper stuff. If a person has to hand wash all the dishes you may as well make it as pleasant as possible by using a product you love, and I do love this product.
The smell is so nice! Think real lemon peel vs. Fake candy lemon scent. It works well and only a little is needed. Package design is lovely.
It is pricier, yes.
J_xo
J_xoVIC172 posts

Great product

I have used this product many times and I find it brilliant. It specifically says on the packaging to only use a small amount. So even though the bottle is small it does last a long time because you don't need much detergent to start off with. It's way too expensive for me. That's the only thing that really puts me off. If they made it a bit more affordable I would buy this all the time. It is made and owned in NZ, which is something that I like. There range of cleaning products are great, just too expensive! Maybe if the become more popular this may decrease the price

Overpriced

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD216 posts

If you research the effects of chemicals such as SLS on your skin you'll quickly switch to this detergent. I even wash my veggies in it to get the pesticides off. It is really concentrated as well so a little goes a long way, so is probably good value even though it costs more.
Environmentally friendly, doesn't contain toxic chemicals and you don't have to put your hands in chemicals such as SLS. Doesn't dry out my hands like other detergents do.
Its a bit more expenive than the other brands,but well worth it in my opinion. I don't like the cap design.