4.3

100% · 30%

george
george3 posts

FANTASTIC PERFECT PALMOLIVE

I have used palmolive most of my lifeMy Mother always said you could not get clear glasses without it. I buy the antibacterial palmolive when it is on special and place bottles of it in both my bathrooms as well as kitchen .It is fantastic on the bath plus the bathroom sink, plus tiles. It actuall brings out hard baked on surface grime yo did not now was in the tiolet and continual use keeps them clean. we have enviroseptic, on land and I believe this helps it to run smoothly. plus it is safe for even children to clean with...AUStralian perfect PALMOLIVE Show reply
Jane O
Jane OMildura10 posts

This is the only dish detergent I have found that keeps cleaning greasy dishes!

I have used several different dish detergents and always go back to Palmolive Ultra, (Antibacterial) as it's the only detergent that I feel I can get a decent load of dishes clean with. I like a detergent that works in hot water that gets greasy dishes clean and doesn't leave them grimy or dull.It's also great if you can get through the entire load of dirty dishes without adding more detergent, not always possible with most other detergents but works great with Palmolive Ultra. I'll keep using it, simply because it works.

MissyA
MissyAAU59 posts

Good

I have used Palmolive for a while now and cannot fault it. It works well in cleaning dishes and removes grease easily. It smells beautiful and is gentle on skin (does not cause a problem as I have sensitive skin). The packaging is quite nice and the bottle of dishwashing liquid lasts quite a while.
This works very well leaving dishes very clean, has a lovely fresh scent and apparently kills bacteria.
 Show reply