9Baby Jogger City Mini GT2

7 reviews · Statistics

86%14%0%

Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kelly P
Kelly PNSWSydney, NSW8 posts

Excellent, sturdy, agile stroller

This stroller is fantastic. My partner and I call it a Toyota Camry, because it's so reliable and tough. It's fast, easy to manoeuvre and roomy, giving my toddler plenty of room to grow. It's also excellent on multiple types of terrain and you can fit a decent shop in the basket.

The downside is of course that it doesn't have a reversible seat, which is pretty key in the first 6 months, but that's not too much of an issue if you use the bassinet. Show details ·  1

Janey N.
Janey N.4 posts

Do it

I bought this pram over 4 years ago for my first child, after reading a blog post from Zoe Foster Blake about it. It hasn’t been treated the most delicately over the years but it’s been a real treat. From being thrown into the back of the boot one handed, taken on dirt tracks, exceeding the weight limit with multiple kids piled on the front, to boogie boards being jammed underneath. It’s great for changing baby’s in, as the seat can lay straight back, heck I’ve even used this pram jogging. Easy to clean, looks great, gets the job. I’d recommend it. Show details
Shirley P.
Shirley P.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Superb easy maintenace pram

We had this pram for 2 years. Purchased from Harvey Norman for $750. It was a really versatile pram. Easy to push around. Light and compact. Fit nicely in our sedan booth and still plenty space left. Extremely easy to fold with one move. Seat material is also easy to clean.

I would not say it was the smoothest pram when pushed on different surfaces. It does not have any suspension. It also does not lay flat completely so not suitable for newborns without bassinet which is extra purchase.
The peek window is using velcro which make a lot of noise. The basket’s material is easy to stretch. Also this one is forward facing mode only. Show details ·  1

Sammie72
Sammie72NSWSydney, NSW4 posts

THE perfect pram (for me)

I cannot express how happy i am with this pram. I live in an area that has many lovely walks and this pram is the bomb! as it is so easy to navigate in all conditions (rough footpaths, grass everywhere really!) great suspension with decent sized wheels.

I really like the the break is a hand break so its easy to quickly turn it on. As well as the quick and easy one handed fold. I am impressed by the hood that can come right down so making it every shady for a sleeping baby / child.

We had the pram from birth right up until my child was 3-4 years old. My child was very comfortable in the pram and often fell asleep whilst i embarked on my long walks.

I would recommend this pram to anyone.
 Show details

splat07AustraliaQueensland3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Absolutely love this pram! It’s such a great all rounder

Such a great all rounder - small enough for the everyday errands but big enough and stable enough to run with when my oldest rides his bike or scooter. Heaps of accessories available to suit your needs - definitely recommend this pram! We’ve had several baby jogger prams over the years and they are definitely the best prams on the market!  Show details
Goji
GojiVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Works ok but would prefer another pram

I used this pram alot during lockdown and purchased with the bassinet attachment.

Pros:
- Easy to navigate
- Works well on rougher surfaces eg grass
- Hand brake
Cons:
- Does not fit much under the seat.
- Bassinet is flat only and seat does not come upright that much. My infant always looks like he's sliding down and it doesn't seem very comfortable.
- Our pram seat separated from the frame approx 8 months after use and we had to claim warranty.

Overall, I've now seen better prams out there and don't think this is worth the spend. Show details

Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Arnold
ArnoldVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Perfect

Recently bought this pram which is suitable for newborns as well. It can recline to flat position. it can be folded with one hand which is easy when you travel and place it in car. Wheels have suspension and are not made of plastic Show details