14Mountain Buggy Terrain Series

70%17%13%

Safety
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mountain Buggy Terrain Series23 reviews
EPi
EPi
MATT S.
MATT S.
  Terrain

Great until you need support

We have the whole terrain system.. pram, bassinet, capsule, travel bag and extra wheels. All went well until the clip that keeps the wheel on broke. A tiny piece of plastic that mountain buggy don’t sell. This renders the entire system useless. $1800 down the drain. Pretty terrible support. I’d buy a different brand next time Show details
Safety
Alberto H.
Alberto H.2 posts
Katie
KatieNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Terrain Series

Best pram

I have tried 3 other prams then bought this one in 2017 and it is amazing. Great to go for walks on all types of terrain, easy to fold/open, comfortable for my little one she loves her pram and not too heavy so easy to put in and out of car.
Mike
MikeNORTHLAND CENTRE4 posts
  Terrain

Is this a stroller or a range rover?

That's what my husband said when it arrived. And yet it is very easy to fold and transport. We bought this because we are trail runners. And it really is built to take the trails like a champ, although it is a little wide for the single track stuff. We also love it around town. And it is very comfy for our baby girl. She loves the shoulder cushions and the grip bar. She is also pretty small (9 months), but the doctor said with the five point harness and the low center design she should be great. My husband did mention that the instructions aren't very helpful, but that it was still pretty easy to figure out assembly. Overall, well worth the cost. You are paying for quality, and we were just so pleased.

AliCat
AliCatQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts
  Verified Terrain

Best cross country stroller by far

If you want a buggy that can handle variable terrain then this is the one for you. We did our homework as we wanted to go across paddocks, on the beach, gravel etc and be able to run with the stroller if required. We shortlisted this one and bought it on sale at baby bunting and so sooo pleased we did. Worth every penny. We also bought the sun shade which was exy ($50) and doesn't block all the sun (we still use a muslin over the stroller too)

C.Online
MelCockatoo3 posts
Fra
Fra2 posts
  Terrain

Best pram i've ever bought

Easy to maneuver and get over curbs, rough terrain, dips. Easy over sand and grass. Can steer perfectly with one hand. The hand brake makes it easy to go down hills or anywhere steep

Material is easy to pull of and wash. the build is sturdy. Great for jogging but baby will need a head cushion for the movement. Easy one fold and open. Its a heavy pram but the one fold makes it super easy to get in and out of the car - it means there is not much holding or lifting of the pram, so weight isn't really an issue.

I've owned a bugaboo cameleon (worst pram ever) and a BEE3 (great pram but not alot of maneuverability with the wheels) MB Terrain is my fav!!!

Emma
EmmaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Pram - REally Happy

I was a bit bias when selecting my first pram as wanted to support the NZ Mountain Buggy from the start, but I have genuinely been really happy with it. I am an active mother - I go walking a LOT and find this pram super easy to maneuver and love the accessories to convert it for the different age stages they go through. Only thing I found was the wheels seemed to not hold their air quite as well as i expected but not a biggie.

Eleanor
EleanorSydney

Unsafe

Had to return this pram because it has a fault in the wheels/brake where the brake cable or the brake mechanisim scrapes on the wheel which is made worse the more weight on the wheels. The handbrake is also unsatisfactory. The store where I purchased it attempted to fix the issue without success. I was told that I was not the only customer that had this issue. In addition it is heavy and takes up the whole boot. Do not buy this pram!!

Georgina GibbonsAU4 posts
  Legacy

Robert S.
Robert S. · Terrain Series

What is the maximum weight load for the seat for the terrain? The seat depth, width, and length are listed for the urban jungle but not the terrain, so what are they? Also wondered what the H x W x L is of the Terrain as only the measurements are given for it folded up. Thanks from Marjorie

Kristin
Kristin · Terrain

How is the 5 point harness for ease of strapping in your wiggly child? I'm worried that with 4 clips to fasten, instead of 2, I will quickly grow to dislike MB.

Georgina Gibbons

My terrain only has two, the shoulder clips are seperate and don't need to be undone and done back up again. My second child is especially wriggly and so far so good!!

ttt
ttt · Terrain Series

What age can you use from & until?

Beckles

Convertible Yes
Suitable Age12+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 25 kg25 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialInflatableInflatable
Weight13.5 kg13.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Folded Dimensions93 x 63 x 39 cm109 x 63 x 39 cm