Mountain Buggy Swift

Mountain Buggy Swift

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mountain Buggy

Pros

• Handled rough surfaces well

• Good for jogging with

• Offers value for money

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (2)
  • Safety

Model 2017 - good pram

SamR
SamR

Good form factor

Good form factor, folds easily, plenty of addons/attachments, excellent brake system.. well built pram for the price. Always been a happy mountain buggy user, although recently the quality has gone bit down, but acceptable still.

Purchased in July 2020 for $799.00.

Gerhard13Sydney, NSW

Excellent second hand value!

Gary_NSW
Gary_NSWSydney, NSW

Compact and handy pram

My wife and I looked at quite a few options and listen to friends feedback.

In the end we got hit Mountain Buggy swift as it was great for all our needs. 3 wheeler, easy to manage and steer. Great storage underneath.

Really happy and Bub is happy too.

The only note is that the tip cover fades after 2yrs but can buy a new top for $60

Purchased in February 2017 at Baby Bunting for $799.00.

Dorota k.
Dorota k.Sydney, NSW

Bad quality product, shocking service

Purchased in January 2018.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Elyssa S.
Elyssa S.Illawarra, NSW

Does the job

Purchased in September 2018 at Mountain buggy online for $600.00.

Mountain Buggy
Rebecca T.Mountain Buggy

Am I missing something?? Great pram but getting too small for my 2 year old??

I feel like I’m missing the brief here. We have had the swift for over 2 years now and have absolutely loved it but now my daughter is 2 and a half years old she’s getting too small for it!! She is a tiny 2 year old as well she still fits into size 1’s.. anyone have any advice on this otherwise I am going to have too upgrade as we can’t find a skate board compact enough to go at the base either and we are due with our 3rd child soon.

Lana
LanaSydney, NSW

Excellent pram

Pram is excellent. WE live in Sydney and you need somehting that goes up the mountain pretty well. This does mountains, hilly areas, rough footpaths etc beautifully. Washes well and is super easy to fold to put into the car. I have had this pram for years and am reluctant to get rid of it even though my child has outgrown it !!

Shells
ShellsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Years of fun

We love our Mountain Buggy’s . They’re tuff durable and can tell a tale or two .
Highly recommend them for anyone but particularly if you don’t always walk on smooth city paving .
Perfect upgrade from a baby pusher to take the kids right through their toddler years
Easy to clean !

kris2010
kris2010melbourne

Tires broke twice

I had this parm for about 5 years now when we had baby no 1. After using it for a while, I found the pram is a bit heavy to lift up and down the car. And the tires have been broken twice, I had to spend extra money to buy parts. Overall it is a ok product, certainly not the best one, I won’t choose it again.

Jon-Candice Cianci
Jon-Candice CianciSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is by far the best!

Gary_NSW
Gary_NSWSydney, NSW

Good pram for everyday

This is a trust worthy and reliable pram that I have used or years. It’s gorten me through two kids. Easy to manoeuvre and fold up.
Only watch out is that there are visible signs of rust. It doesn’t impact the use but bugs me.
Really happy with the quality and recommend to friends

hipstermumma
hipstermummaSydney, NSW

6 years & still going strong!

We have owned the same Mountain buggy swift for 6 years now. We have had the tyres changed 3 times, which I think is pretty good for the amount of walking and running we do.
Its the perfect size to fit in the car boot, to walk down shop isles and for travelling on buses. So many others prams are too wide. Never had an issue with this. Its comfortable, fits the shopping in the bottom and the rain cover and extra coffee cup holder is a must. Highly recommend!

Rjay
Rjay

Perfect pram

Bought a different pram first but were not happy then after a lot of research bumped into this. This has been really good. Been using it for 5 months now. Took it with us to Melbourne, brisbane then Singapore trip and it’s still not a scratch on it. It’s perfect, steady, practical. Love it.

Sue
SuePerth

Such a cool buggy

Love this, have been using for 6 months and its just soo good. I am soo pleased I did the research and choose this one. Great for running and off road and really comfortable for bubs who always falls sleep in it! would highly recommend to all mums out there.

Read more reviews - page 2

ChanelL
ChanelLasked

I have a tall nearly 3 yr old and looking for a pram that will last us a it longer then our current pram. Does this have a high seat height?

Emily R.
Emily R.asked

I’m after a pram/stroller to use around our farm on dirt roads and across rough grassy paddocks that offers plenty of sun protection. Is the swift suitable or should I be looking at one with bigger wheels like the Terrain?

Gerhard13

Bigger wheels would be better. That said, if someone's giving away an old Swift at a bargain price, I wouldn't knock it back - it'd do the job, just not as well/smoothly.

Jodi Winter H.
Jodi Winter H.asked

Hi Everyone, We have just bought a 2nd hand Mountain Buggy Swift that comes with Bassinet, but need to buy a baby capsule for the pram. What is the capsule that is compatible with the pram & what adapters do we need to get ? Thanks for your help. Jodi

See all Mountain Buggy Swift questions

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives

Features

• Reversible single seat is suitable for transporting around newborns, as well as children all the way up to 4 years old and 20 kg. It features a seat that can be adjusted from fully reclined to upright.
  • Lightweight design only weighs in at 9.1kg, which is fairly light for 3-wheeler prams, which tend to be more bulky and heavy.
  • A one-hand fold mechanism accompanied by an automatic frame lock allows you to move speedily when you’re in a rush.
  • 10-inch air filled tyres help to ensure smooth manoeuvrability over a variety of surfaces and terrain.
  • Capsule compatible with the addition of adaptors.
  • Available in 3 colours; black, gold and silver.

Points of Praise

• The Mountain Buggy Swift offered a good value for money, and was equipped with a satisfying range of convenient features, according to reviewers.
  • Easy to manoeuvre on different surfaces, including off-road - even with the pram’s long profile.
  • Folding function is easy to use, and the pram can be stored in the car boot with minimal fuss.
  • Reviewers reported jogging with ease with the Mountain Buggy Swift.
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age12+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle and Under-seat Storage
Weight9.1 kg