6Baby Jogger Summit

11 reviews · Statistics

73% · 83 · 27%

Safety
Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Baby Jogger Summit11 reviews
Functionality
AJay
AJay2 posts
  X3

It’s great for low impact use

I use this pram for running and at first it was amazing.. compared to the bugaboo runner Which I initially used it was all I needed... and now it’s really not great. The front wheel wobbles uncontrollably at any given time. It wasn’t bad at first but now 8 months on and it’s unbearable.. when it happens my daughter hits her head on the side and it makes the pram uncontrollable. If you are using it for walking it’s great! But running is a big no! For the price I paid, I’m very disappointed as a runner. Show details
Functionality
Alena
AlenaMelbourne5 posts
  X3

Best pram ever for walks and runs

I really enjoy using it. Really easy to manoeuvre. Easy to fold and unfold. It can hold all of my kids at once. One is sitting on lap of the other one and the 3d on a board behind the pram! The only problem it’s heavy. So I have a spare pram in a car for the shops run.

FMR
AmandaB11 posts
Mark
MarkNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW7 posts

Stay Away, Faulty Front Wheel

We have had ongoing problems with the front wheel of this pram. The front wheel wobbles terribly when we walk with it, we are no chance of running with it. We called baby jogger & they were hardly sympathetic, unfortunately we did buy this pram secondhand (6 months old) we can only assume the original buyer was aware this. Yes if you have a warranty you can get a new front wheel replacement, from my experience however I would not advise you to purchase this pram!

Lou.p