Baby Jogger Summit XC / X3

Baby Jogger Summit XC / X3

X3, XC

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alena

AlenaMelbourne

Best pram ever for walks and runs

I really enjoy using it. Really easy to manoeuvre. Easy to fold and unfold. It can hold all of my kids at once. One is sitting on lap of the other one and the 3d on a board behind the pram! The only problem it’s heavy. So I have a spare pram in a car for the shops run.

FMR

FMRCanberra

Excellent Pram - has run many Km's!!

Mel

MelCockatoo

Best thing I have ever purchased... couldn't live without it

AmandaB

AmandaB

Excellent Pram!

Mark

MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Stay Away, Faulty Front Wheel

We have had ongoing problems with the front wheel of this pram. The front wheel wobbles terribly when we walk with it, we are no chance of running with it. We called baby jogger & they were hardly sympathetic, unfortunately we did buy this pram secondhand (6 months old) we can only assume the original buyer was aware this. Yes if you have a warranty you can get a new front wheel replacement, from my experience however I would not advise you to purchase this pram!

Lou.p

Lou.pAshgrove, Queensland

Practically perfect in every way....now

bronty_saurus

bronty_saurusAU

Have the X3 model-better than the XC

IreandAus

IreandAusVIC, 3228

Fantastic pram that is so light to push