10Bumbleride Indie

Manoeuvrability
4.2
Ease of Packing & Storage
3.4
Good manoeuvrability on uneven terrain
Straightforward to fold

Tate
Tate3 posts

We absolutely love it. Best pram for adventures

We have tested out our Indie on almost every surface (except ice that would be way to cold for my liking haha), our indie is a must for all our beach adventures I can’t get over how easy it glides through thick surf beach sand, to smooth hard sand and through small patches of water. It’s easy to fold, easy to clean off, and just an all round great pram.
It’s a must for any adventurer family. Show details
KMD3 posts

Recurring UNSAFE issues with this pram - DO NOT BUY

This pram is UNSAFE! Pram is still in warranty and experiencing ongoing very unsafe issue, when the pram is in use it shudders and comes to a stop triggered by uneven path or grass not some crazy terrain path - keep in mind this is advertised as an ALL TERRAIN pram!!! It is so unsafe to have a child in the shuddering is violent. Was told it would be solved by replacing the axle, this did not resolve the issue! And like others here reporting recurring issues with this pram manufacturers state that this is 'unusual'. They have no regard for safety or quality. I am reporting to ACC and i suggest others do the same to get this unsafe product of the market for children. Show details
Cam
CamSydney, NSW2 posts

Folding mechanism broke after a few month... twice

I loved that pram, its very comfortable and goes anywhere, no need of any additional accessories and my baby loved it too BUT there's is definitely an issue with it. After 6/8 months the folding mechanism broke. Bumbleride gave me a new one and about 2 year after the same problem happened again!!! And it was a newer model!
Overall
Functionality
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

A great, attractive pram from a company the best customer service

I chose this pram as I wanted to run once I had my bub. I also wanted a pram that would be attractive and not so big and bulky it’s not practice for everyday shopping. This pram met all these objectives. I also needed some support when I first got my pram and I was blow away at how wonderful the cuisines service is. I would absolutely recommend getting this pram. Show details ·  1
Avains
Avains3 posts

Amazing customer service and quality product

We have used our bumbleride indie for 2 kids now and still love it. It’s still in amazing condition after 3.5 years, so easy to collapse and super sturdy. The customer service is also phenomenal. They have sent us out spare parts over the years at no cost and responded same day to emails. Show details ·  1
Watcharobon M.
Watcharobon M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed with the Bumbleride indie

I purchased because of good reviews but very disappointed. I bought it brand new and my son only 5 months old now. After each walk with my son, it has got flat tyres every single time. Basically the tyres has been changed for all the 3 wheels $25 each wheels.The pump that came with is just crap. I got new hand pump from bunning. Personally, don’t recommend to any new mum at all. And it’s quite heavy take all space in the car boot (SUB shortage) Show details
Bumbleride   DM

So sorry to hear that we have not lived up to your expectations. The issue you are experiencing with your tyres is unusual so we are very curious to investigate further. Please give us a call on 03 9588 0999

mel
melSydney, NSW2 posts

Absolutely love this pram!!!

bought this pram to replace one of the name brand pram that we had and I must say this pram is so much better and its value for money. Super easy to manoeuvre and great on all kind of roads. bub sleeps longer in it because it lays flat unlike the one we had where her legs were kinda have to be in folded position. Show details ·  1
Jess HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Steph R
Steph RMelbourne2 posts

Perfect for a family on the move!

We wanted a pram we could take everywhere and the Bumbleride Indie is just that! Perfect for all terrains and super easy to dismantle and put in the back of the car. We got the travel bag as well, which I highly recommend for ease when flying. We also have the bassinet accessory which is great, especially for those early weeks when I really wanted the baby facing us. He goes straight to sleep it in too which is amazing! Highly recommend.

Mandy P
Mandy PSoutheast, SA4 posts

Love it, would definitely buy again!

Gives an excellent smooth ride, even for large toddlers.

Very easy and lightweight to push, even uphill.

Super quick and easy to fold and unfold.

Lightweight to put in and out of car boot.

And excellent feature that it stands up alone when folded up.

Also love the massive canopy!

There's nothing I don't like about this pram. Best one I've ever bought and I'd definitely buy again and recommend to everyone I know needing a pram.

Show 3 replies

Steve
Stevemelbourne

great pram great value

Easy to push, fold and great sun cover and very good suspension. If you are a runner check out the Bumbleride Speed. If you have a second child the Bumbleride Twin is excellent. Eco friendly made with environmental friendly fabrics. Better than other most other 3 wheel all terrain prams

Bon
BonIllawarra, NSW8 posts

Best 3 Wheel Pram!

This is the best 3 wheel pram! Easy to fold (need two hands) and unfold (can do one handed which is so useful in a pinch). The sunshade is the biggest and best we've seen, perfect for the Australian sun. The extra ventilation you can open up is a great feature.

The ability to lock the front wheel is also handy for running. Love the ability to adjust the seat back from lying down to sitting up and anything inbetween so easily.

Great design- the look as well as the great quality of the build. The recycled material is an extra plus! Love the included pump for the tires.

We also have the newborn carrycot and winter foot muff which have both been fabulous.

Mary
MarySydney

Highly recommended!

Bumbleride is hands down the best pram manufacturer. After loving the incredible ease and practicality of the Indie Twin for our twins, it was a no-brainer to get the Indie for our littlest. It's solid, well built, easy to maneuver and super simple to fold. The feature I love most is the canopy - it extends so far that the sun is never in our babe's eyes! I also love the built-in 'bassinet' feature. It couldn't be more perfect a set up for a newborn - simply folding the footrest up makes it extremely cosy without the need for a separate bassinet. We recommend this pram to all our 'parent' friends.

Sarena
SarenaSydney11 posts

Fantastic pram!

I love this pram. It’s really easy to take out and fold up, and also reasonably light compared to other very expensive prams. I’m a petite and small person so it was very important that I could carry it in and out of the pram easily. The foot muff keeps Bub warm but needs to be purchased additionally.

Highly recommended

Show 3 replies

Bonnie
BonnieRingwood East

So sad, as I was so excited for this Pram!

I purchased the Bumbleride Indie, after reading the fantastic reviews. I feel extremely let down though, as one of the wheels has been flat since we received the pram and has no wheel cap! Which means I have been unable to use my pram for my new born baby. Hopefully we can have the wheel fixed soon.

Brendan
Brendan

We’ve had our Bumbleride just over 3 years (outside of its warranty). We are currently using it for our second child, it’s a fantastic pram and very versatile. Unfortunately only recently it hasn’t started locking when open, hence it keeps collapsing in on itself when it’s “lifted up”, like trying to get over a road curb. Not ideal with a baby in it. Has anyone had this issue? Is it fixable? We are a bit rural in Australia, so can’t really find a supplier to ask.

Hi there.
Is the single indie bassinet the same as the bassinet for the double indie?

Thanks,

Jess H

I haven’t used them, but I believe they are different dimensions so not transferable. There is a single bassinet and a twin bassinet listed on the Bumbleride Australia website.

Bumbleride   DM

Hi Leah. Jess is right. The Indie Twin bassinet is different to the one for the single strollers. Hope this helps

Emmalina
Emmalina

Hi there,
Can you substitute one seat on the twin for a bassinet? The only pictures I can find either have 2 bassinets or 2 seats but not the 1 each configuration.
Thanks,
Emma

Features

• This $899 single-seat, forward-facing pram is suitable for babies and toddlers weighing up to 24.9 kg.
  • Designed with a compact, lightweight frame to make this 3-wheeler pram easy to push.
  • Air-filled tyres aid suspension and help eliminate any discomfort felt by baby caused by bumps and dips in the ground.
  • Folding the Bumbleride Indie is a function activated by an ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar.
  • Includes a foldable bumper bar, air pump and wrist strap. -Optional bassinet for an additional price.

Points of Praise

• Easy to manoeuvre, even over uneven surfaces pushing a toddler.
  • Simple folding mechanism was appreciated by parents and carers. The pram was also easy to carry and convey from place to place.
  • A wide range of excellent features made the Indie equally well-equipped for short trips to the shops, as well as all-terrain adventures.
  • The sun is kept out of littles ones’ eyes thanks to a generous sun canopy, which works well to achieve its purpose.
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,099.95
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 25 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage