3.6

71%14%14%

pixii
pixiiSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Terrible

I've found it good to feed in and great towards the end of pregnancy when I couldn't get out of other chairs very easily but it hasn't held up very well and I'm disappointed that it's peeling and that it isn't so soft any more.
spills wipe off easily, initially comfortable
At the two year mark the padding has compressed and the arms and the lower part of the back support (where my back presses up against it) is peeling quite badly, sqeaked after a few weeks and needed to be oiled
josnsw
josnswGeelong53 posts

Good

My husband almost died when i told him how much it cost but i can see even he loves it, and for time amount of time we have had it for and hasnt worn or become dodgy in time (and we use it in the lounge room now) it is very worth it.
Other than needing a bit more padding under the bottom it is really comfy and easy to fall asleep in when you up for hours at night feeding
at first it was fine but after a few months it squeeks alot but lubricant spray fixed that. which before we used the spray it woke bub up everytime i moved. It is expensive. It needs just a bit more padding under the bottom and behind the head
rachelk
rachelk47 posts

OK

I didnt use this product much because having a double story house sometimes i would feed downsatirs and sometimes upstairs. Ended up selling it on ebay. Otherwise the product is fairly good and comfortable. The ottoman was i think better because it was small enough to move anywhere i wanted
Very comfy
shopper369
shopper369AU21 posts

I absolutely loved this chair. My husband got it for me as a present and ist the best present he's ever bought! He even used it sometimes to rock the little one back to sleep.
Very comfy, especially for breastfeeding in the middle of the night. I used to feed in a standard lounge chair which was bad for my back. This chair keeps you in the correct posture but is so comfy! I love the rocking feature on both the chair and the footstool.
Nothing! Possibly may be a bit pricey when you consider what else you need to buy for a new baby (ie cot, changetable, car seat etc).
jazzyg123
jazzyg12373 posts

ChoiceFan
ChoiceFan27 posts

dianeandross
dianeandross19 posts

Good

I love the comfort factor of this chair. Easy to get in and out of without hands, smooth action and great for rocking back and forth to put baby to sleep.

Would recommend a chair like this.
So comfy to sit in. I saw this before I was pregnant and knew it would be one of the first things I would buy.
I had books sitting in the side pockets, and now they are all stretched and poking out even when nothing is in them. It wasn't as if they were heavy books, just any pressure on them and they don't regain their new shape.