1 review

100% · 10%

1 review
Heidi
HeidiSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Definately worth the money! I love this chair and it looks great in the nursery or in lounge room. Highly recommended for new Mums!
Everything! This chair is fantastic! So comfortable and practical!

Jodie T.
Jodie T.

I have had this rocker for over 20 years and it's the best. I have been trying to find replacement cushions but have been unsuccessful and as this chair is quite large, none of they ones out now, that I have seen have the same fit. If anyone knows where I can purchase replacements that would be fantastic

Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.

Where to buy the Swallow Papa Rocking chair?

Tram H.
Tram H.

Hi, I have a same chair, but my cover is a bit old... so you know where I can make or buy new cover