4.4

Glisten
Glisten39 posts

raeleneg
raeleneg13 posts

Good

I got his rocker before my baby was born and found it very comfortable while heavily pregnant, I had trouble getting up but only because it was so comfy. I also have the ottoman and find it so relaxing to put my feet up while feeding baby. It is great at night when baby wakes to help get him back to sleep. My baby has just learned to crawl and is trying to pull himself up using the ottoman which is not good- it worries me that he may get his fingers caught but good, close supervision can stop this. The chair is sturdy and strong and I recommend it.
Very comfortable for relaxing and feeding. Smooth rocking motion is great for comforting a crying baby.
mummyagain
mummyagain10 posts

T_Tiger
T_Tiger72 posts

The Swallow New Mama Glider was the most economical glider I could find at the time and yet it was the most comfortable. Some of the other common brands made me a feel a bit sea sick but the motion on this one is very good. We use this glider daily for our night time feeds.
Well padded and comfortable with a relaxing motion. The New Mama was easy to put together. Reasonable price. It was very easy to put together. I managed to do it on my own and it comes with the required tools.
It looks a bit too 'country furniture' for my taste. The glider mechanisms are exposed underneath (as with most I think) which I think is a bit dangerous if little fingers are around it unsupervised.