100% · 20%

JenAdelaide3 posts

Couldn't ask for a better chair or company to buy from!

Ezy Rest waded through eight months of NDIS red-tape to ensure my chair meets my needs perfectly. Every person I dealt with was friendly, compassionate, accommodating and professional. Nothing was too much trouble and they communicated with me throughout the whole process. Their dedication towards personalised customer satisfaction, a quality product and attention to detail makes them a standout business.
I'm so proud Ezy Rest is an owned & operated South Australian company because we get too call them our own! Show details
Ezyrest ReclinersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

I really liked this company. I used to have a recliner that never really fitted. These people took the effort to measure me up, and my recliner is beautiful
Custom made chair, wonderful service
 Show reply

Not On Facebook
Not On Facebook

Do you come to the Home?

Ezyrest Recliners

Home visits can be discussed by calling to discuss during office hours - thank you

Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Cost?

Ezyrest Recliners

Hi, depends on product - feel free to call (08) 8346 9099 to discuss http://www.ezyrest.com.au/product-range

Extra Information