Babyhood Toweling Bath Support

Babyhood Toweling Bath Support

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tulipgirl

TulipgirlMelbourne

An excellent bath support. Worth getting.

catwoman1

catwoman1VIC, 3941

Essential For New Parents

My mother owned a similar towelling bath support almost 40 years ago which was used and handed down through the family over the next 20 years. When it came around to my turn for children. These were recommended to me as an essential item. Newborn babies are slippery and this gave me the confidence to bath my child without fear. I've found the full moulded plastic bath supports do not stand up to the superior quality of the Babyhood Towelling Support and cannot be used for newborns.
Tough, Inexpensive, reliable, Non slip, Easy to store

shanemmy

shanemmyQLD , 4701

The most essential baby item you can buy

AGD

AGDAU

A must have!!!

This should be the first item on your checklist for your baby... Can be used inside a baby bath, a laundry sink, a bathtub or even placed in the shower. My baby lives it and I would not travel without it!
Excellent size, lightweight, Terry toweling, can't go wrong! I used it from when he was a newborn and still use it (now 6months), ESP in the shower. Easy to clean and to remove. Excellent product