Babylove Ecobots Walker

Babylove Ecobots Walker

3.6

Worst nappies ever!!!

I got these to try them out. After 2 hours they leaked straight through to my daughters clothes. I thought it was just that one nappie. I put another before she went to bed, woke up in the morning to find her and her bed soaked. Will never buy these again

lbj39
    lbj39

Fantastic. I try to make sure a certain portion of our nappies are environmentally friendly. I found these nappies had good absorbency and easy to use. Tend not to tear.
    Environmentally friendly
    expensive

mellsbells05
    mellsbells05

Good

I love these, they are a great product and I highly recommend them, and recommend more stores bring them in. I love the fact that they are Environmentally friendly as I choose these product over others because of this.
    Love these nappies, never had any leaking at night which I have been having probs with, with other nappies. They are soft and larger than most nappies so they fit well around the tummy.
    I cant seem to find them everywhere and I have just found them at Coles and they have discontinued them.... :(

chalky
    chalky

Good

I prefer to use Nature's Child as they are avail at Coles and more eco-friendly but I stock up on these also if I find them. The downside is that you should dispose of these in biodegradable bags if you want them to break down as much as possible- I'm not sure how many consumers do this? For disposable nappies you can put in compost look at Moltex or Seventh Generation.
    Eco. No leaks. Comfy for bub. Not much more than 'premium' priced non-eco nappies.
    No 100% bio. Can now be hard to find as Coles stopped stocking them.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Ecobots Walker compares to other Disposable Nappies

mrmagoo
    mrmagoo

OK

Good

Great for day. All disposable nappies should be biodegradable. The environmental impact of non biodegradable nappies is remarkable, so just from an ethical point of view they are worth buying.
    The fact they are suppose to be environmentally friendly". In a cradle to grave lifecycle, I am not really sure if they are, however I bought them because they were the only enviro conscious nappies available from supermarkets.
    Leakage at night. I found I had to change my baby up to 3 times a night. The nappy was virtually dry however clothes bedding every thing was saturated. Tried all sorts of positioning of the nappy but gave up out of frustration. We use these for day time only now. Would be good if babylove improved the leakage lock system.

mrshowty
    mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

I have to admit I have driven miles to find these in the past! When I do find them I usually buy a few packs at once. Ecobots are a large nappy - they come up nice and high at the back and front, they are beautiful and soft on baby and are completely leak free - my son has had them on both in day time and night time and never ever any leakage. I would recommend these nappies.
    They are better for the environment, lovely soft texture, large size.
    Not readily available (WW don't sell them and not all Coles and IGA stores have them), a little more expensive and no handle on the packaging (very annoying).