Huggies Nappies

Newborn, Infant (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

• Comfort

Tisha J
Tisha JSouth West, WA

Hating this product!

Horroble nappies, We leak everytime and I'm never buying again. I've tried everything to stop it but nope we still leaking. Sorry Huggies but you have failed me as a mum and my child isn't happy either

Purchased in at Big W Retail Stores.

Huong P.
Huong P.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaking and leaking

I've seen this used in hospital & naturally I thought this brand is the best. But I'm wrong, the quality is very different from what was in hospital, and it's leaking every single time.

Purchased in at Amazon for $4.88.

Rachel R
Rachel REyre Peninsula, SA

These nappies gave our son a terrible rash.

These nappies caused our son to have a massive red, bumpy rash all over his thighs, down his legs and on his arms within a couple of days of starting to wear them. After about 10 days, I was thinking of taking him to the doctor but then thought I'd stop the Huggies and see what happens. After having stopped them for 4 days, the rash has almost completely gone! I think this is terrible considering these nappies are so expensive. They need to change what they are putting on their nappies. I will not use these again.

Purchased in at IGA for $15.

Peter Suwara
Peter SuwaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaks often

Have used two brands so far. Baby love and Huggies. For us, there are clear gaps in the Huggies newborn nappies which leak often., just now had a huge leak all over me.

Baby love I found to have smaller gaps.

Not sure why these get such great reviews. Could be these just don’t work for us.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Find out how Huggies Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Not suitable for over night use

I have found that these nappies leak during the night for my newborn. Several times this week I've had to change my babies clothes and bedding after only 1-2 hours of wearing these.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $13.99.

Tired mom
Tired momPerth, WA

Leak!

I am so disappointed with Huggies newborn , nappy is leaking either my baby wears it for 4 hours only. These are my starting days after he born and I have to change bedsheet clothes everytime in every nappy change. A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Purchased in at Coles.

Leaks

Very unimpressed. I've always heard great things about Huggies and we're very kindly gifted quite a few packs for our baby shower. So far we've had nothing but leaks. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but we switched to Babylove and haven't had any issues.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always reliable,never had problem

We have 4 children and tried so many product.Huggies and Babylove are the best performing ones. Never had leaking or rash with Huggies. Absorb more than other brands. We can sleep through not worrying about wetting bed.

Purchased at Coles.

Adam
Adam

Ok but definitely not my preferred brand

When you do enough nappy changes you start to discover small things make all the difference. Like a few brands the nappies hold well but often I found when doing a change the tags would fold back on the nappy. This stops you wrapping it into a nice self contained package.

danielnfitz
danielnfitzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shocked how bad these are.

Purchased in .

Missynhu
MissynhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wet through every time. Disappointing!

The private hospital were still using Huggies so naturally we thought they were most reliable. But after a couple of weeks using them for our newborn we noticed that it was leaking through each and every time! It’s like there is no water proof outside layer at all. No wonder why her bum felt wet through her clothes constantly. And this is only for a 1-2 week old baby being changed every 2-3 hours. Read the packet - made in China - is this why? Very disappointing!

Jim
JimGreat Southern, WA

Disappointed

I have been using huggies since my first born.been very satisfied with huggies for 17 years. But lately the new ones (now made in china). Are a huge disappointment. They sag, and then leak. Before huggies was value for money I would use 2-3 a day, but now I have to change immediately after my toddler poops. Because it might fall out due to sagging.very inconvenient. I actually did not want to buy huggies anymore when I found out they will be produced in China. But my partner bought them. So I just used them. Clearly I was right not to buy them in the first place. Why did they have to move the manufacturing to China....China....20 years of trust gone. Bye bye.

Purchased in at Coles for $25.

Ms B.
Ms B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leakkkkingg And To Expensive Very Poor Quality!

I buy my son diaper huggies the new tailor made and They said absorb 12 hour but not even 6 hour they already leaking sooo baddd and wet all over mybed . For that price i should get more quality not just poor quality . Really disappointed coz this big brand and should be thinking more about quality not just profits!!!

Purchased in at Coles for $25.

Keri
KeriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good comfortable and value for money nappy

Love the huggies newborn nappy. Very good quality and comfort for baby. Never leaves any bad ordor and keep baby skin dry and clean. Rash free. Recommend everyone to use it.

Purchased in .

Nickeysixx
NickeysixxCentral, SA

Favourite newborn nappy

I love the Huggies ultimate in the newborn size. I wasn't sure if I could justify the cost when also nappies are half the price but these are twice as soft and very absorbent. They are nice and snug around the legs. Haven't had a leak with these and my baby gets no nappy rash.
Do not confuse the Huggies ultimate with the Huggies essentials, the essentials are half the quality.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $30.