Joonya Nappies

• Comfort
Mon

MonKilsyth

Love them

They are good quality, don’t cause nappy rash, delivery is so good as I have a standing order online and it just shows up at my down every 60 days

Purchased in March 2020 for A$68.00.

David

David

Top notch

These guys are excellent. If you've got a question they'll reply promptly and best of all they are Aussie owned. Wipes are now made in NZ and the nappies in a high end European factory. You're getting very high quality nappies at a fraction of the price of the high end euro ones.

Couldn't be happier with them and wish them all the best

Purchased in November 2020.

Sarah

SarahIllawarra, NSW

Love them!

We just ordered our first box of nappies from Joonya and they have been great. No leaks and the print is so cute! We will definitely be ordering them again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Adeline

Adeline

Great wipes and kind to the environment!

Have been using Joonya wipes since my little one was born, he is now almost one and we haven’t had any issues at all. Soft baby bum and kind to the environment - what more can you ask for?

Maya R.

Maya R.

Non toxic nappies

Joonya is a trust worthy brand that use good quality materials with no hidden nasties. We’ve only used a trial of nappies since they don’t yet make newborn sizing but will be ordering more as soon as our baby is big enough. You can tell from the feel that they are sturdy and good quality. It’s very helpful to have a subscription service for both nappies and wipes, we never need to worry about running out.

Steph

StephNorth Western Region, NSW

Gentle and worth it!

Gentle on my babies at all stages. Wipes are thick- only use a few per nappy change! But no strong scent so no irritation :) and gentle on the earth too!

Purchased in October 2020 at Joonya.

Alyssa

AlyssaSydney, NSW

Can’t live without!!!

We love these beautiful nappies! Never had an accident with them and we have tried multiple types of Eco Nappies! The quality is fantastic and so is the service. Delivery is extremely quick! We always recommended to friends and family! Thanks so much for your beautiful quality product! :)

Purchased in July 2020.

Allysha Scholz

Allysha ScholzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like putting your babies bum on a cloud

These nappies are fantastic, soft durable and well fitting. Definitely worth the investment. It’s like putting your babies bum on a cloud they are that soft. Would recommend to anyone wanting to switch happy brands

Purchased in September 2020.

Love Joonya wipes

I love using Joonya wipes, knowing I’m not putting anything harmful on my babies skin gives me peace of mind, and the bulk price means a natural product is more affordable.

Rosie

RosieBeerwah

So good

Great quality tox-free nappies! No leakage like other brands either. Love that I don't have to worry about remembering to buy nappies as they arrive at my door every month.

Kimberley R.

Kimberley R.

My favourite nappies and wipes!

I love the look and feel of the Joonya nappies and that they are better for the environment and my baby’s bottom. The wipes are also sensational. I won’t buy any anything else after trying Joonya!

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Amazing! The best nappies in Australia

Absolutely thrilled with these non-toxic nappies. Ensuring that all of my son's products are chemical free is incredibly important to me, and I was so happy to find an Australian company offering these products at such a great price. No leaks, no nappy rash and overall a great fitting diaper.
Customer service is also fantastic. We'll be customers for many years to come.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$78.00.

DiL

DiLMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Thank you for even existing!

It is absolutely everything i need for my young baby. It’s great value, made in EU, responsible packaging and most importantly it’s non toxic. I couldn’t be happier when i discovered Joonya.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$88.00.

Eco Mum

Eco MumWestern Australia

Love these!

We have tried pretty much every brand of eco and non toxic nappies. Most still smell funny or leak very quickly and easily. These are the only ones that don’t leak, don’t smell like plastic, and the only ones my partner approves of!

Purchased in July 2020.

Kendyl

KendylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once you have bought these you won’t buy any others.

Thick and large wipes. Light scent that doesn’t linger. Perfect for all areas of the body. I have no complaints at all with these wipes. Well priced and fast delivery.

Purchased in October 2020.

Laura M.

Laura M.Illawarra, NSW

These are amazing!

They are so efficient. Whenever my subscription is due I get an email and text reminder in case I need to change my date. It is so easy to do.

Purchased in June 2019 at Joonya.

Isabel

IsabelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our favourite non-toxic nappy!

Purchased in October 2020 at Joonya for A$88.00.

Jo

JoSydney, NSW

Best non-toxic nappies imo

I've had an ongoing subscription with Joonya for over year. I love these nappies because they are non-toxic and eco friendly. It's a bonus that we can support an Australian brand. The nappies fit perfectly, don't cause any irritation and no leaks (except when bubs bladder goes wild overnight which can happen on occaision). The nappies hold in quite a lot. I love that they aren't too thick which I feel let's bub move more freely.

Purchased in September 2020 at Joonya for A$0.58.

Gillian S.

Gillian S.

Ticks all my boxes

I was looking for a great earth friendly nappy and this is it! Excellent quality, light weight but super absorbent. I've been using the nappie for 21 months now and highly recommend them.

TH Mama

TH MamaCronulla

LOVE love these nappies (and wipes) !

We have used the wipes since the birth of our daughter two years ago and jumped on board as soon as the nappies were released; both keep her bum super happy. The fact that they are non-toxic, as environmentally friendly as a disposable can be and the subscription makes them competitive on price (with free delivery to our door) keeps Mama happy.
I have recommended both wipes and nappies to friends who also have tiny humans and they too have jumped on board with Jooyna!