Joonya Nappies

Joonya Nappies

• Comfort
Steffi

Steffi

A great alternative to cloth nappies

It's not easy looking for non-tox products that are both safe and effective. I've recommended these disposables to all my mum friends as an alternative to cloth nappies. They work perfectly--have never given us any leaks or explosions, are thin and breathable. Best of all, you don't even need to leave the house! Definitely a great product! Wish they had them in newborn sizes, too!

best nappies/wipes

Best nappies and wipes, no harsh chemicals in them. i have been using them for years and they are the best ones ive found.
I have purchased them over and over again

Purchased in May 2019.

T.H.S

T.H.SSydney, NSW

Hooked, lined and sinkered!

You have me hooked, lined and sinkered! Honestly hands down the best nappies and wipes I've ever used. I usually wouldn't praise a product this much but Joonya products are seriously that good.There is no going back to any other brands after using Joonya! The nappies are what you would picture the perfect nappy to be. Soft and great for baby's skin, light weight, absorbent with no leakage problems and kind to the planet. The wipes are just as amazing. Thick, moist, kind to the planet and they smell so fresh and organic with no nasty dyes or artificial scents. My only disappointment is that i didnt discover Joonya sooner. Looking forward to Joonya extending their range.

Purchased in March 2021 for $88.00.

J R

J RIllawarra, NSW

We love Joonya!

We love Joonya nappies and wipes more than any other brand we have tried. My girl gets chemical burn from many brands, this is the only one that never leaves a rash!

Purchased in December 2020 at Joonya for $110.00.

Megan

Megan

Exceptional nappies

Purchased a crawler starter trial pack after using a number of other eco brands. The delivery is really fast and I've found the service excellent so far. These nappies are perfect. My baby's nappy rash disappeared virtually overnight, they are thin but super absorbent and also very soft. Couldn't be happier and have subscribed for ongoing deliveries. We finally found a nappy that ticks all boxes - no blowouts, no smell and my baby's skin is much happier. Can't wait to try the wipes.

Purchased in February 2021 at Joonya for $35.00.

Paige

Paige Darling Downs, QLD

The BEST nappies ever!

LOVE JOONYA!
They are the only eco friendly nappies which are durable, cute and never leak for my little man.
He has been wearing them now for around 3 months and I have never looked back. I would recommend these to any Mumma or Dadda looking for a good for the earth disposable nappy alternative!

Mon

MonKilsyth

Love them

They are good quality, don’t cause nappy rash, delivery is so good as I have a standing order online and it just shows up at my down every 60 days

Purchased in March 2020 for $68.00.

David

David

Top notch

These guys are excellent. If you've got a question they'll reply promptly and best of all they are Aussie owned. Wipes are now made in NZ and the nappies in a high end European factory. You're getting very high quality nappies at a fraction of the price of the high end euro ones.

Couldn't be happier with them and wish them all the best

Purchased in November 2020.

Sarah

SarahIllawarra, NSW

Love them!

We just ordered our first box of nappies from Joonya and they have been great. No leaks and the print is so cute! We will definitely be ordering them again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Adeline

Adeline

Great wipes and kind to the environment!

Have been using Joonya wipes since my little one was born, he is now almost one and we haven’t had any issues at all. Soft baby bum and kind to the environment - what more can you ask for?

Maya R.

Maya R.

Non toxic nappies

Joonya is a trust worthy brand that use good quality materials with no hidden nasties. We’ve only used a trial of nappies since they don’t yet make newborn sizing but will be ordering more as soon as our baby is big enough. You can tell from the feel that they are sturdy and good quality. It’s very helpful to have a subscription service for both nappies and wipes, we never need to worry about running out.

Steph

StephNorth Western Region, NSW

Gentle and worth it!

Gentle on my babies at all stages. Wipes are thick- only use a few per nappy change! But no strong scent so no irritation :) and gentle on the earth too!

Purchased in October 2020 at Joonya.

Alyssa

AlyssaSydney, NSW

Can’t live without!!!

We love these beautiful nappies! Never had an accident with them and we have tried multiple types of Eco Nappies! The quality is fantastic and so is the service. Delivery is extremely quick! We always recommended to friends and family! Thanks so much for your beautiful quality product! :)

Purchased in July 2020.

Allysha Scholz

Allysha ScholzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like putting your babies bum on a cloud

These nappies are fantastic, soft durable and well fitting. Definitely worth the investment. It’s like putting your babies bum on a cloud they are that soft. Would recommend to anyone wanting to switch happy brands

Purchased in September 2020.

Love Joonya wipes

I love using Joonya wipes, knowing I’m not putting anything harmful on my babies skin gives me peace of mind, and the bulk price means a natural product is more affordable.

Rosie

RosieBeerwah

So good

Great quality tox-free nappies! No leakage like other brands either. Love that I don't have to worry about remembering to buy nappies as they arrive at my door every month.

Kimberley R.

Kimberley R.

My favourite nappies and wipes!

I love the look and feel of the Joonya nappies and that they are better for the environment and my baby’s bottom. The wipes are also sensational. I won’t buy any anything else after trying Joonya!

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Amazing! The best nappies in Australia

Absolutely thrilled with these non-toxic nappies. Ensuring that all of my son's products are chemical free is incredibly important to me, and I was so happy to find an Australian company offering these products at such a great price. No leaks, no nappy rash and overall a great fitting diaper.
Customer service is also fantastic. We'll be customers for many years to come.

Purchased in July 2020 for $78.00.

DiL

DiLMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Thank you for even existing!

It is absolutely everything i need for my young baby. It’s great value, made in EU, responsible packaging and most importantly it’s non toxic. I couldn’t be happier when i discovered Joonya.

Purchased in August 2020 for $88.00.

Eco Mum

Eco MumWestern Australia

Love these!

We have tried pretty much every brand of eco and non toxic nappies. Most still smell funny or leak very quickly and easily. These are the only ones that don’t leak, don’t smell like plastic, and the only ones my partner approves of!

Purchased in July 2020.