Joonya Nappies

Joonya Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Joonya? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Comfort
KTMARS
KTMARSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best nappies I’ve tried

These are the best nappies I’ve tried. They keep everything in (which is what you want!) as they have great absorbency and environmentally I feel so good about them! Loving Joonya nappies!

Pam
Pam

These nappies are great nappies

These nappies are really good. I love the fact that they are good for my baby and the environment. The nappies are very light weight, so not bulky under clothes. They didn’t leak and look very cute. They are not as affordable as supermarket nappies, but seem to have the best price of the eco nappies available.

AFOB
AFOBPerth, WA

Loving these so far!

Have been using joonya wipes for a while now and when my eldest (2) started getting contact rash from the nappies we had been using we thought we would give these a try. They are a bit more expensive granted, but not much. They feel so nice to touch and my boys skin has cleaned up beautifully. Shipping is super fast, so no more dragging my 2 under 2 out to the supermarket to be greeted with empty shelves anyway - fantastic!
They are lovely and slim without a blow-out in sight - both 2 and 1yr old sleep 12-13hrs overnight without a change so they are definitely being put through their paces.

Purchased in for $85.

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wanted to love them! Good in theory but not practical

Great brand with awesome wipes but nappies leak up the back every time and are always wet to touch even after one wee.
My daughter is only three months and weighs just on 6kg. I was told to go up a size when I emailed to request a refund. The size I bought was for 6kg to 11kg so the recommendation wasn’t practical. They were prompt though so stars for that.

I personally prefer cuddlies, haleco and most of all, Pandas.

Purchased in for $35.

Find out how Joonya Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Amazing nappies, incredible customer service

We are a cloth nappy family, but needed a disposable for nights and for the odd occasion when parenting is difficult enough and we needed to make things easy. We chose cloth for environmental reasons so I did a lot of research into an environmentally friendly disposable option and found Joonya. We have loved the nappies themselves, but even more impressive is the absolutely faultless customer service - I had an issue with sizing and it was sorted out in a friendly, fast and easy manner. Quite possibly the best customer service I have ever experienced.
I would recommend Joonya to any eco conscious parent, or indeed any parent looking for an easy to order excellent nappy option!

Kristie
Kristie

Amazing non toxic nappies with great absorption and cute design!

Love these nappies they absorb so much and have the cutest design. I love that they are non toxic and aren’t bulky at all they are so slim under clothes. Definitely worth the price tag which is reasonable considering how good they are and they offer a subscription with free shipping which is amazing!

Emily
EmilyPerth, WA

Really wanted to like these

I really wanted to love these nappies as they felt so soft but they are just terrible at containing babies poos, we’ve never had so many explosive poos as when we used this brand. We’ve tried a lot and these were the worst sadly. I tried different sizes as I thought it was the fit but still had the same problem. Theirs no seal at the back so everything just gets pushed out.

Purchased in for $78.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Love these wipes!

Love the joonya wipes - they have just the right amount of grip and moisture for easy nappy clean ups. I also love the subscription- so easy and not locked in!

Quality brand

Love these nappies. Such a good fit and the material feels soft against bub's bottom. These nappies are also free of harmful chemicals unlike other brands and they are good for the environment.

Kaylie E.
Kaylie E.Darling Downs, QLD

Love Joonya Wipes

I have used Joonya Wipes from the beginning and have loved them. The texture of the wipes is not harsh on my babies skin like other brands can be and the quality is exceptional.

danni
danniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To small

Purchased the 6-11kg size as my little one is 7.5kg. Nappy was WAY to small. It was equivalent to the Bambo nappy size 3 which is 4-8kg. The backside coverage is also lacking. Much better on the Bambo that provides full coverage back and front. Wasted money as size was to small for my babe. Sticking with Bambo.

Jodee M.
Jodee M.Central West, QLD

Wonderful products

Very pleased with Joonya nappies for my 18 month old, I’m a mum of two boys and wished I had found these sooner. They are light weight nappies that have never leaked overnight. I love the simple design and sun print! Highly recommended

Quality product

Cannot fault the wipes. We have been using on our new born. We had been looking for a quality product that was going to be sensitive on our newborn baby skin and also be convenient. We were initially considering another product - dry wipes. Happy we found this product.

Purchased in .

Affordable and safe for baby

These are great for the little one. She doesn't get nappy rash with these compared to other ones I have tried.
Highly recommended for anyone with sensitive skin and bulk buy to save.

Haruna W.
Haruna W.Sydney, NSW

Hold well

This nappy is the best! Hold the big poop through the night. Not bulky and cute design! We definitely recommend this nappy. Subscription system is also good for not forgetting order.

Purchased in for $88.