7Comfy Koalas Eco Nappies

Affordable

estah
estah2 posts

Long time customer

Comfy koalas have been such a great nappy service for years. Loved that the nappy breaks down within 2 years. The feel of them and the look of them crisp white. My babies never get a rash. They don't leak. Great for over night aswell. The delivery service was always prompt. I've had 5 kids and so glad I discovered the brand. Have tried many different brands but comfy koalas are all time ❤️
Alana T.
Alana T.Illawarra, NSW

Love them ❤️

We are love Comfy Koalas nappies.

They haven't leaked overnight and even caught a big poo without exploding out the side.

Verity
VeritySydney, NSW

Great Value & Quality Nappy and awesome customer service

We have used several boxes of the Comfy Koala eco nappies for newborns on a great sunscription option, with free postage and they have been fantastic. No leakage, fit snug but not to tight, easy to secure and best of all NO NAPPY RASH. We recently got half way through our latest box and bub started to outgrow the newborn ones. The customer service team were great, they were so flexible. They swapped the remaining newborn packs, sending out the bigger size within 2 days FOR FREE. NOT ONLY THAT - They also advised me that I could either have a postage paid label sent to me to send the small ones back or keep them to gift them to other families to try!!! How great is that! Show details
Nabu
Nabu

Just the best nappies and service

The service is so simple, so human, and how about the great quality nappies! My little boy have no rush at all! Cherry on the Sunday, my partner composts the nappies at home. Thanks, It's rare to find companies like yours. Xx Show details
Tasi
TasiSydney, NSW

Best nappies on the market

My son ran out of comfy koala and I had to go and buy nappies from the supermarket (huggies ultimate). He got a rash instantly! I tried another more expensive eco nappy from the health food store, Luv me panads, and a second one from the chemist (tooshies tom) and he leaked both times. I literally cant find another nappy this good. Reasonably priced, excellent quality, I wont be running out again! Show details
Catherine
Catherine

Absolutely love Comfy Koalas nappies and wipes!

We find comfy koala nappies feel so much nicer than any other nappies we've tried, have great absorbency and are much better for my kid's eczema prone skin. We also love the biodegradable wipes and that we are reducing our environmental impact with these products. Show details
Diane H.
Diane H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Chef's Kiss

Loving, loving our nappies AND the new degradable wipes!! I've been waiting and waiting for these wipes, and so happy with them. The nappies are so great, and we've never had a poopsplotion or leakages of any kind. They last through the night and never give her too tight marks on her legs.
I just wish I'd had these when I was a first time mum 30+ years ago, but just glad I can use these for my gorgeous granddaughter when she visits. Show details
Saskia
SaskiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best eco nappies!

I have found Comfy Koalas nappies to be top quality. Best eco nappies that I have used on my children and I have tried all the available brands. The nappies are soft, absorbent and the kids have not had any issues with rashes. The subscription makes it so easy and I have been able to adjust orders as required without issue. Another plus is the amazing customer service. I’m surprised and impressed that there was the flexibility to return unused packets that were too small and swap it over for other sizes and products. Highly recommend!
Kiki
Kiki

Happy bub. Happy mum

I’m absolutely in love with the product. My little man absolutely loves the diapers. We have been using them since he was born.
You can’t fault it. My son never complains and honestly I haven’t used any diaper creams because I didn’t need to!
And I find the compostable bag so handy as I put all my green waste in there so there is no wastage!

I’m extremely grateful to the company for selling a product which is good for bubs and the environment and worth EVERY penny!! Show details

Shari. M
Shari. M2 posts

Best nappy on the Australian market IMO

They arrived so promptly from our first order and are amazing!! We have been dealing with the worst nappy rash on our eczema prone and chunky 8month old (11.5kg) and these nappies have been the solution to our problem. I love how they fit! Not too tall up the back which is fantastic, but so, so, soft. They last all night, even on the 12hour sleeper. They are just perfect, better for bums and the environment.
Thank you CK!!! We are officially converted! Show details
Yasmin
Yasmin

Once a Comfy Koalas boy, always a CK boy

Best nappies ever! We recently traveled to a country town interstate and I arranged to deliver our Comfy Koalas to my sister’s house so I didn’t have to pack nappies in my suitcase. Unfortunately right towards the last few days of our trip we ran out of nappies. To get us through until we got home, I bought the common brand of nappies at the local supermarket however my toddler refused to wear them! He’s clearly Comfy Koalas boy only ;)
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

My favourite choice of Nappy

Comfy Koala nappies are the best. Leak free, rash free, and they fit so well. I’ve been looked after very well by their help staff every time if needed assistance. Highly recommend!
Cortny
CortnyLitchfield, NT

What I was dreaming of in a nappy!

Our nappies arrived last week and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! I have been telling everyone I know about them as I legit love them more than normal nappies (they are soft, no leakage, perfect fit). They tick all the boxes and with the amazing bonus of being environmental. Your team really has made an exceptional product that I will proudly continue using. Thank you for offering such a great nappy that is good for the earth.
charms
charms6 posts

Comfort
Keta McDowall
Keta McDowallSydney, NSW

Such great nappies with a fantastic subscription system

Honestly so happy with the quality of the nappies and the service. It’s always more than enough for the month (I usually have to delay the delivery 1-2 weeks and even then I haven’t run out). Definitely absorbent enough to last a whole night. No leaks. Brilliant.
And the subscription/delivery is so perfect - not having to shop for nappies and figure out what’s the best price and is it actually a decent nappy. Not to mention the environmental stuff.

R.Matt
R.Matt

I've noticed almost all if these reviews are incentivised, is there anyone that hasn't been that can vouch for no leaks and good quality?

Emma G
Emma G

Features

• These nappies are made from ethically sourced bamboo, which is hypoallergenic, biodegradable and soft-to-the-touch. This makes it a great material for sensitive baby’s bottoms.
  • Designed with an anti-leakage guard, one nappy can absorb up to 310mL of liquid, for less chance of leaks and spills.
  • A wetness indicator signals to parents or carers that it’s time to change their little one’s nappy.
  • A chemical-free composition means nappies don’t contain chlorine, alcohol, latex, PVC, TBT or fragrances.
  • Nappies are delivered to your door once you sign up for a monthly subscription.
  • There are four nappy sizes available to order: Infant (for babies weighing 3-8 kg), Crawler (7-11 kg), Toddler (9-14 kg), and Walker (12-18 kg).

Points of praise

• Comfy Koala Nappies were commonly described by reviewers as being the best disposable eco nappies that parents and carers had found.
  • They’re a convenient alternative to cloth nappies for mums who prefer reusable nappies, but can’t keep up with the odious amount of laundry involved.
  • Mums also felt confident knowing that they weren’t contributing to waste with their ongoing purchase.
  • Comfy Koalas are much softer than harsh, synthetic disposable nappies. Babies didn’t suffer with nappy rash or allergies to the material.
  • High absorbency was another plus point when it came to Comfy Koalas. Parents observed there were usually no leaks, including overnight.
  • Monthly delivery is convenient, as parents and carers didn’t have to worry about running out of nappies and rushing to the store.
  • An affordable price was another bonus of buying these popular nappies.
CategoryDisposable Nappies