Comfy Koalas Eco Nappies

Comfy Koalas Eco Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Comfy Koalas

Pros

Biodegradable disposable nappies
No nappy rash
Minimal leaks
Affordable

• Comfort

Renee Proko
Renee ProkoSydney, NSW

Love these nappies!

We have used Comfy Koalas nappies since my son was born, and he is 19 months old now. At one point, we had trouble with leaks overnight until we moved up a size, but haven't had any issues with leaks again. I think they must be comfortable, we never see red marks on his legs. He does not get nappy rash, except when he wears a different brand at day care. Love getting the nappies delivered to my door!

Purchased in for $92.95.

Emma GCanberra 2600, ACT

Best Nappy on the Market

We have used Comfy Koala nappies since my little one was 4 months old (cloth before that) and not once has my little one had nappy rash, and perhaps in the last 2 years only 3 times leaked through over night. Super soft and gentle on the skin. And the customer service is SENSATIONAL - if only all online companies were as helpful as COMFY KOALAs.

Hannah Barrett
Hannah BarrettCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nothing compares to Comfy Koalas

With the exception of grabbing a pack of nappies from the supermarket when desperate we have used comfy koalas since about 4 weeks old (only cause babe was a bit little).
Nothing has ever felt as good for her and us as eco comfy koalas.

Purchased in for $90.

lucy.muir.1
lucy.muir.1Perth, WA

The best fit and no nappy rash...ever!

These are the only nappies I have used on my little one that have never leaked and never given him a rash, and better for the planet including compostable packaging-what more could you ask for. Family owned and Australian too! I still recommend them to everyone. Two years on and won't use anything else.

Purchased in for $92.

Find out how Comfy Koalas Eco Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Two boys, two bums, two comfy koalas

We’ve been using Comfy Koalas for two years now and prior to that, tried just about every nappy on the market. Nothing is as soft and gentle on the skin as these nappies, and nothing is more convenient than having them land on your doorstep exactly when you’re about to run out!

They’re running, jumping and climbing proof for toddlers, while also being breathable and flexible for little bubs and big poops!

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Sydney, NSW

Great for sensitive skin

We started off with cloth nappies… yet by the time we had three children aged 4 and under, I was struggling with the laundry… we looked around. Not only are Comfy Koala nappies better for the environment, only a few brands like Comfy Koalas, Huggies and Tooshies didn’t make my son get a red and raw bottom. We have a subscription, now, and aren’t looking back!

Purchased in .

Catherine
Catherine

Love these nappies - comfy and eco friendly

We love our Comfy Koala nappies. We've been using them for over year for our baby (now toddler). They're comfortable and absorbant. I love knowing that they're biodegradable and we're not putting more plastic into the world. The automatic monthly delivery is so convenient - set and forget!

Purchased in .

Comfort

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Myles
MylesAustralian Capital Territory

Very Happy

We tried about 4 or 5 different eco disposable nappies and decided that these were the best balance of performance, price and low environmental impact. They work really well for our bub and we haven't had any nappy rash issues when using them. We do need to be a bit careful to change the nappy just before bed as we have had some wet-throughs if we put bub to bed with a small wee already in the nappy but that's manageable. We're happy with the monthly box model as well, we can move it around based on how many nappies we're using so delaying the next shipment by a week is pretty easy

Love these nappies!

Great eco alternative when cloth isn’t practical. We’ve had close to no leaks and they last all night. Love that they don’t have the synthetic smell and feel of traditional disposables.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No nappy rash, no leaks! Simple and reliable.

No nappy rash, no leaks, simple plain-looking nappy w wetness indicator. Excellent customer service, easy to change order/size/put a hold on an order etc & arrive straight to your doorstep. Really pleased we found this brand and don’t need to look any further. We love them!

So glad I found these nappies

Have been using these nappies since my baby was 3 months (so for almost two years now). She has really sensitive skin and we struggle with nappy rash from nearly all other nappies as well as cloth nappies. She’s never had an issue with comfy Koalas. The indicator was really helpful when she was younger too. Also from a looks only perspective I like that they’re plain white. Why most other nappies have patterns on them that can be seen through clothes I do not know. Delivery has always been really quick.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We love Comfy Koalas

Super easy to use, come when you need them each month, great fit and no leaks.
No hassle, used for almost 2 years and super easy just to change the size when needed.
No Nappy Rash ever!
We also like that they breakdown quicker than any other nappy on the market.

Purchased in at Comfy Koalas for $93.

The best

I tried out a few different eco nappies when my baby was born and Comfy Koalas were the winner. They truly are as good as everyone says; better than supermarket brands and better for the environment. They are soft, reliable and the wetness indicator is handy too. Great customer service. I like that they support koala rescue groups too. I highly recommend.

The best disposable nappies out there!

I absolutely love these nappies, I only wish I had known about them for my first son. They are the absolute best disposable nappies you can get. They are super soft and I love knowing they don't have any harmful materials in them like other nappies on the market, and that my environmental footprint is lessened thanks to their biodegradable materials. My son also never gets nappy rash or irritations with these nappies. The delivery is also really convenient. No lugging a box of nappies home from the super market ever again!

Purchased in for $92.95.

Keeks
KeeksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Part of our family now!

I have tried every single size of Comfy Koala’s as my twins have grown. Every single box has been consistently amazing. Customer service is second to none. Boys grew and I was sent a pack of the next size to try. Box went missing (1 in 2 years, during a pandemic) and a replacement was in the mail the day after I reported it.

Comfy Koalas have become a part of our family and parenting journey. #everypoopcounts

R.Matt
R.Mattasked

I've noticed almost all if these reviews are incentivised, is there anyone that hasn't been that can vouch for no leaks and good quality?

Get an answer from our members and Comfy Koalas representatives

Features

• These nappies are made from ethically sourced bamboo, which is hypoallergenic, biodegradable and soft-to-the-touch. This makes it a great material for sensitive baby’s bottoms.
  • Designed with an anti-leakage guard, one nappy can absorb up to 310mL of liquid, for less chance of leaks and spills.
  • A wetness indicator signals to parents or carers that it’s time to change their little one’s nappy.
  • A chemical-free composition means nappies don’t contain chlorine, alcohol, latex, PVC, TBT or fragrances.
  • Nappies are delivered to your door once you sign up for a monthly subscription.
  • There are four nappy sizes available to order: Infant (for babies weighing 3-8 kg), Crawler (7-11 kg), Toddler (9-14 kg), and Walker (12-18 kg).

Points of praise

• Comfy Koala Nappies were commonly described by reviewers as being the best disposable eco nappies that parents and carers had found.
  • They’re a convenient alternative to cloth nappies for mums who prefer reusable nappies, but can’t keep up with the odious amount of laundry involved.
  • Mums also felt confident knowing that they weren’t contributing to waste with their ongoing purchase.
  • Comfy Koalas are much softer than harsh, synthetic disposable nappies. Babies didn’t suffer with nappy rash or allergies to the material.
  • High absorbency was another plus point when it came to Comfy Koalas. Parents observed there were usually no leaks, including overnight.
  • Monthly delivery is convenient, as parents and carers didn’t have to worry about running out of nappies and rushing to the store.
  • An affordable price was another bonus of buying these popular nappies.
CategoryDisposable Nappies