Ecoriginals Nappies

Ecoriginals Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Walker, etc...

Pros

• Biodegradable materials

• Don’t cause leakages

• Comfortably soft on baby’s skin

• Comfort

Sarah

Sarah Sydney, NSW

Great pull ups!

Ecoriginal pull up nappies are comfortable on my toddlers skin, we only use nappies for sleep time now and they have never leaked through.
The wipes were also thick, gentle on skin and didn’t dry out once the packet was opened which I find happens with other brands.
I’m very happy with ecoriginals and will definitely keep using them from now on.

Kirsty Lee

Kirsty LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lives up to the hype

Very absorbent, great for over night use. I like the plain white aesthetic and stretchy soft waist.
I was really impressed by the sustainable packaging & compostable wipes too. Highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2021 at Ecoriginals for $25.00.

Amazing

The wipes are fantastic, super gentle and no nasties in them making them great for little ones and the whole family. I love the nappies, I’ve noticed compared to your big nappy brands, - ecoriginals nappies hold so much more! I’ve not changing my littles nappy as often as I was & there are no leakages. Highly recommend

Bad quality

Breaks so easily and absorbent biz just falls out just by shaking it. Not recommended at all. If you want to see those biz sticking on to baby nappy area, use them.

Purchased in January 2021 for $99.00.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Highly rate these disposables!

High quality environmentally friendly nappy!
We were looking for a nappy that could help give relief to our daughter that has been struggling with rashes since she was a new born. Eco Originals nappies were able to provide relief to this issue.
The nappies are able to hold up for over night use, without leaving the skin damp.
The wipes are of great quality, thick and the right amount of moisture!

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow super impressed with these nappies and wipes.

Super super impressed with this company! The wipes and nappies are the best! I was so impressed with the beautiful smell of the Manuka honey wipes.
I ordered and they arrived the next day!
Which was great because I was out of wipes all of a sudden!
Will definitely keep using this product!
I love cloth nappies but unfortunately having three kids I can’t always keep up with the washing of CN so having a great eco friendly disposable nappy company is amazing!

Bev H.

Bev H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great environmental product

I purchased wipes & nappies for my daughter’s new born, in my day it was cloth nappies so these environmentally products were a good alternative, my daughter loves the wipes & nappies & I love the fact it’s better for the environment well done Ecoriginals

Purchased in December 2020.

Tau

TauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Purchased in December 2020 for $124.90.

Ann A.

Ann A.South East Queensland, QLD

Finally a nappy that doesn't leak for my bub.

Have been trialing these nappies for some time since the other brand name nappy I've been using has been leaking with watery poop immediately with my baby. They feel soft and absorb alot which is great if we are out and about since don't need to worry about rushing to change the minute we hear a rumble. Would recommend to others

Megan

Megan

Excellent company ethics

Had some issues with an older style of nappy which were resolved with kindness, transparency and a great outcome. The nappies are lovely and the people representing the brand are knowledge and passionate. Really happy with my my experiences so far.

Purchased in February 2021 for $100.00.

Laura Scott

Laura Scott Sydney, NSW

Perfect for boys and girls

I’ve got girl/boy twins and Ecoriginals suit both of their body shapes with no overnight leaks. They are super soft and the kids say they are comfy. Love them highly recommend

Purchased in January 2021 at Ecoriginals.

Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

My favorite nappies

These nappies are by far the best nappies ive used, great fit, comfy for baby, no incidents out the sides, and they last the night. Only downfall is they take too long to get to me over in WA

Purchased in November 2020.

Jessa

JessaSydney, NSW

Great Nappies!

Great product, good on bubs skin no nappy rash. A little too big for my bub (who is smaller then the average), but would definitely recommend! Good for the environment as well, the amount of nappies I have gone through in 1 month. Definitely recommend these over the generic more commercial brands.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ecoriginals.

Composting

Finally a product that actually understands that poop can be composted! And now I can throw the nappy with lower guilt! Beats the reusable nappies as washing them is hard.

Purchased in December 2020 for $200.00.

Lauren

Lauren

Great product, recommended.

Used for about 8 weeks before transitioning into reuseables. Seemed to be comfortable, no issues with nappy rash and only the odd blowout. Would definitely keep using if continuing disposables.

Purchased in October 2020.

Dominic

DominicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great nappies, best for daytime use

The design was great, fit better than the regular brands we were using. Did get a couple breaks in overnight use, a bit too much liquid to handle. But great, comfy nappies, kept their place well and love what the company is doing.

Purchased in November 2020.

Comfortable and absorbent

Love these nappies. So soft and comfortable on little skin, changed every few hours and had no leaks or issues with absorbency. Especially love that they are biodegradable and that even the packing is compostable. Would definitely recommend!

Channa

ChannaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chemical free.

Baby number 3 and having tried many different brands, I've now been using these nappies for a few months and the biggest difference i have noticed between these and other brands is that my bubba doesn't get any irritation from them. The moment we use another brand it doesn't take long before nappy rash appears.
A plus is that they are biodegradable and not filled with bleeching agents/other chemicals.
The biggest hiccup is the tabs aren't great and come off when baby is busy exploring everything or even just carried on the hip. Despite the tabs and the price on the higher side, I recommend the nappies not just for bubs but also for the environment.

Purchased in December 2020 for $116.00.

Comfort

I wanted to love this product

Based on its environmental profile, as well as some of the manufacturing (wipes) happening in New Zealand and excellent online reviews, I wanted to love this brand. Unfortunately, they just leak on my baby, straight through the absorbent padding. We typically change his nappy every 2 hours, and these nappies can’t last that long - each outfit has been wet through. I don’t know whether we got a dud pack, but with the amount of washing they are generating and the not insignificant cost, I can’t justify ordering more to double check!! The tabs also came undone once, which hasn’t happened with other brands

Tegan

TeganVictoria

Great nappies and pull ups!

I absolutely love the Ecoriginal nappies and pull ups! Very absorbent and I feel more comfortable putting them on my toddlers skin than supermarket nappy brands. The best part is they are better for our earth. No plastic packaging - love putting the packaging straight into my home compost. Would highly recommend!

Nantes

Nantesasked

Nappies

Hi, do you have a supplier/importer in South Africa? If so, please provide me with some details.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Ecoriginals. At this stage we're supplying Australia & New Zealand. We'd love to know more about your company, so please forward further details to customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au All the best

Nat lewyasked

Nappies Newborn

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Burnsie

Burnsieasked

Nappies Newborn

Where can I buy these nappies please?

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives

Ecoriginals Nappies have 5 options based on your baby’s age. Ecoriginals have a variety of purchase options, and the nappies can be bought in individual packs or in subscription packages.

Ecoriginals offerings

• Newborn: up to 5kg, contains 30 nappies. This should last around 3.5 days.
  • Infant: 4-7kg, contains 28 nappies. This should last around 4.5 days.
  • Crawler: 6-11kg, contains 26 nappies. Should last around 4 days.
  • Toddler: 10-14kg, contains 22 nappies. Lasts for around 4 days.
  • Walker: 13-18kg, contains 20 nappies. They'll last around 4 days.

Ingredients

These eco-friendly disposable nappies make their mark in terms of popularity by using up to 90% biodegradable ingredients.

These include wood pulp, pure cotton, tissue paper and plant-based absorbent polymers among them. Ecoriginals also use home-compostable packaging.

Points of praise for Ecoriginals nappies

• High absorbency was reported, with no leaks, even overnight (and even with liquidy Number 2’s). This may be thanks to the 12+ hour leak protection that Ecoriginals states these nappies provide.
  • Good for babies with sensitive skin, as these nappies are made with breathable and gentle cotton. Reviewers reported that these nappies didn’t give their bubs nappy rash. Older kids also commented that they’re soft and comfortable.
  • The baby wipes were also a favourite amongst parents, and share the eco-friendliness of the nappies.
  • Needless to say, parents and carers loved that these products weren’t harming the environment, and some loved that the whole nappy can be composted, contents and all.
Compare all 5 Ecoriginals Nappies
CategoryDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable Nappies
Price (RRP)13.9513.9513.9513.95