Ecoriginals Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Newborn, etc... (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecoriginals

Pros

Biodegradable materials
Don’t cause leakages
Comfortably soft on baby’s skin

• Comfort

Joanne S.
Joanne S.Perth, WA

Constant leakage causing painful constant wardrobe changes

These were gifted to me as another mother was not a fan of using them.
I understand now why.
Unfortunately these appear to be poorly designed and unsure whether this is due to a poor water proofing on the outer of the nappy resulting in my baby nappies leaking and almost 2 wardrobe changes a night. Is this due to the ‘eco design’? Possibly.
Unfortunately I won’t be buying these until this brand is able to design a nappy that prevents me from always having to make a complete wardrobe change for my little one as well.

Purchased in for $0.

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

The most AMAZING& ABSORBENT nappies!

These nappies are honestly a game changer. They are sooo absorbent, we have had absolutely no leaks! They are soft and comfy for bub and don’t irritate his sensitive skin!

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Hi Ashlee, glad to hear your baby boy happy in our nappies! We appreciate your feedback, thank you.

Jen H-T
Jen H-TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit for tubby legs

Our baby has very cute fat legs and it has been hard to find nappies that work on his shape. Number 2 was good for a while and number 3 is perfect. We seem to go bigger fast to accommodate his leg shape.

Purchased in at Ecoriginals for $104.90.

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Hi Jen, thank you so much for your feedback. It's amazing how quickly they grow, so good that our nappies work for all shapes! We appreciate your comments.Team Ecoriginals

Sarah B.
Sarah B.Hunter Region, NSW

I couldn’t parent without them!

These nappies are the best. Not only are they Eco friendly (something that is very important to me given how many nappies are used in the world), but they work….I think better than non eco nappies.
My daughter lasts all night in one of these - the absorbency is brilliant! I can’t remember when we last had a leak.
We love love love the crawler pull ups!

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Hi Sarah, great to hear, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Find out how Ecoriginals Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Service and products are amazing

I was unsure how the subscription worked. I received such care and attention from the lady in customer service, she was very patient as my baby brain was not functioning!! I’ve received my first order and it did not disappoint- everything is read and heard was spot on. So happy I found Ecoriginals x

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Marie, we're thrilled its all working for you!

This company NEEDS new customer service reps. I love the Diapers though

Okay. The diapers I enjoy. They are eco friendly, you can feel they are nice and they are comfortable, for the most part, on my daughter.

The problem is that I ordered a pack of 12 diapers. They sent only a pack of six and it was sent late to my parents home address after I had already left back to my state. I have been emailing them for over two week now with no resolution. Gave them all the proof that it was them who didn't send the diapers, not FedEx"s fault. I confirmed and re confirmed. They still refuse to send any diapers. It's been over two weeks that I have been attempting to get them to send the rest of my order. I was working with the representative named "[Name Removed]" and she sure does not care about ecoriginals customers.

Purchased in for $169.99.

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Cold, slow cumstomer service and ridiculous shipping charges

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

Best for baby's skin & the environment!

My husband and I both have sensitive skin, so without “testing” the waters, we assumed our new baby would too, so didn’t want to risk trying any of the plastic nappies on the supermarket shelves. After a lot of research, we found Ecoriginals. We ordered a trial pack to start with and were not disappointed. The nappies are so soft against the skin, with no fake fragrance or chemical smell. The trial pack came with a pack of wipes also, and they were amazing and worked so well even when bub was really “grotty” and again no overpowering fragrance.

So happy with Ecoriginals – it’s a thumbs up from me!

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Great to hear, awesome feedback thank you so much Alice, we do appreciate it.

Pipupipu
PipupipuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor fit and leaks

Bought the newborn which was suppose to fit 0-4kgs. My bubs was born at 2.6kg and the diapers were such a poor fit for him, it constantly leaked wee and poo.

We left the packs aside until he was older at 4kgs to use them again. Although they fit him snugly, we still had the constant leaking issue. Very frustrating as we need to constantly change clothes overnight which annoys the bubs. These diapers just do not absorb as well as the other eco brands. We’ve tried Bambo, Panda Luvs and Comfy Koalas which all performed way better lasting at least 6-8 hours overnight and also slightly cheaper.

Now we’re stuck with 2 more packs which is better thrown into the bin than to be gifted away or used up.

Purchased in at Catch.

Leakage

Serious leakage

I bought a box of 6 packs (30x6) plus an extra 2 as the sell themselves as being eco. Unfortunately, they leak so much. I reached out to them and they offered to refund but the postage was half the price of what I paid for the nappies. I have had to change mattress protectors so many times and so many change of clothes during the day. These are not worth the trouble they cause.

Purchased in at Ecoriginals for $136.

TrixieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not post negative reviews on their website

Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leakage and tabs not sticky so they fall off

I've used the newborn, newborn plus and the infant size the stick in the tabs is not sticky and they fall off. Also they leak through - not from the sides but actually from the back and front like the cover is not waterproof.. so I'm having to put a waterproof cover on top of it to make sure that the clothes and bedding don't end up saturated so I can use up all the nappies and not throw them away. I can't understand honestly these good reviews and it's not that I'm using them wrong it actually seeps through - it's weird.

Purchased in for $40.

Mumoftwo
Mumoftwo South Australia

As good as the top brands!

Very much converted to these nappies and have just ordered an ultimate eco bundle to top us up! The nappies are just as good if not better than the top selling nappies. No leaks, no blow outs and the fact that we are no longer contributing to the landfill problems and can compost them is such a good feeling. Highly recommend!

Purchased in for $14.98.

Ashleigh W
Ashleigh WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Softest nappy ever!

I have tried almost every nappy on the market and none come close to Ecoriginals. They’re so super soft and the fit is perfect, no leaks, no rash and my son looks so comfy.

Alexis L.
Alexis L.asked
Nappies

I’ve been noticing small scratches on my baby’s thigh and reheated only thing I can think of is that it’s from the sharp edge of the closure tab on the diaper. Have you seen this before?

koalamama
koalamamaasked
Nappies Newborn

hi, as your nappies are made of compostable materials, can we add this on the green trash bin or still the red one? how about your wipes? thanks

Alysha
Alyshaasked
Nappies

Hey I’ve been using these nappies for 7 weeks but I’m having trouble her poo inside - 9/10 it goes up her back could it be a sizing thing ? I’ve checked they’re on straight tabs on everything but it always comes out . I’m persisting cause I want to but the washing is becoming a bit much . Any tips ? Baby was weighed last week at 4.8 kg at 6 weeks a for reference and using size 1 born at 3.2kg

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives

Ecoriginals Nappies

Ecoriginals Nappies have 5 options based on your baby’s age. Ecoriginals have a variety of purchase options, and the nappies can be bought in individual packs or in subscription packages.

Ecoriginals offerings

• Newborn: up to 5kg, contains 30 nappies. This should last around 3.5 days.
  • Infant: 4-7kg, contains 28 nappies. This should last around 4.5 days.
  • Crawler: 6-11kg, contains 26 nappies. Should last around 4 days.
  • Toddler: 10-14kg, contains 22 nappies. Lasts for around 4 days.
  • Walker: 13-18kg, contains 20 nappies. They'll last around 4 days.

Ingredients

These eco-friendly disposable nappies make their mark in terms of popularity by using up to 90% biodegradable ingredients.

These include wood pulp, pure cotton, tissue paper and plant-based absorbent polymers among them. Ecoriginals also use home-compostable packaging.

Points of praise for Ecoriginals nappies

• High absorbency was reported, with no leaks, even overnight (and even with liquidy Number 2’s). This may be thanks to the 12+ hour leak protection that Ecoriginals states these nappies provide.
  • Good for babies with sensitive skin, as these nappies are made with breathable and gentle cotton. Reviewers reported that these nappies didn’t give their bubs nappy rash. Older kids also commented that they’re soft and comfortable.
  • The baby wipes were also a favourite amongst parents, and share the eco-friendliness of the nappies.
  • Needless to say, parents and carers loved that these products weren’t harming the environment, and some loved that the whole nappy can be composted, contents and all.
Compare all 10 Ecoriginals Nappies
CategoryDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable Nappies
FeaturesBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco Friendly
MaterialCottonCottonCottonCotton

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants

Natalie T.

High quality and durable Cloth Nappy

by Natalie T. on 13 July 2022
We have been using bubble bubs for over two years now. We wash them and dry them in the dryer machine regularly. We had one a button feel off the napp... Read full review

Shak attack

Great nappies

by Shak attack on 8 June 2022
I love the size of these nappies. They are so comfortable for my baby. The nappies are soft and secure! And very absorbable! The quality feels 10/10. ... Read full review

Eml

Love them!

by Eml on 30 Apr 2022
We started using candies after having great success with bubblebub’s bam bam newborn nappies. At 4.5 months old and 7kg, the bam bams do still fit, bu... Read full review