Ecoriginals Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Walker, etc...
Listing monitored by Ecoriginals

Pros

• Biodegradable materials

• Don’t cause leakages

• Comfortably soft on baby’s skin

• Comfort

Rita Milicia
Rita Milicia Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great alternative to other nappies on the market

After using standard nappies on the market as a result of nappy rash Im glad i stumbled across these gems. So far so good!! Fingers crossed they keep working a treat.

Pat D.
Pat D.Perth, WA

Best Wipes ever!

I did a trial pack initially and didn't love the nappies but found the wipes amazing! They are nice and thick so don't need to use as many as other brands we tried. They are also super soft on bubs skin. I only ever use these wipes now. I order the bulk 24 pack of wipes which I think works out around $5.50 a pack. Highly recommend!!

Purchased in April 2021 at Ecoriginals for $132.00.

Too comfy!

Use these for my 2year old … so much so he shows absolutely no interest in toilet training! Even my hot wheels enticements (read bribes) aren’t enough. Probably because he so comfy all day!

Clare M

Mum and Enviro Guilt covered in one!

These nappies mean I can make that extra nappy change (so I know my Bub is comfortable for the night), without worrying about how many nappies I’m using! One less thing to worry about!

Purchased in June 2021.

Rach
RachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best wipes ive ever used.

The best wipes ive ever used. My son always got an itchy bottom from other wipes and he doesn't from these. Thank you beautiful and natural love them.
Highly reccomend them

Purchased in April 2021.

Hi Rach,
We're so happy to hear that you love our wipes! Thank you for your support- it means so much x

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Janet
JanetCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

When looking for a Nappy brand for my first child I looked at 6 different companies. I purchased for each one looking at the quality, reviews and overall comfort. I was so happy to find Ecoriginals ticked my boxes and I am super happy that I have also purchased a trail box for a friend of mine for her baby so she can also give them a try.
They also have a great team to get in contact with!

Purchased in May 2021.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for your lovely review. Out of 5 other brands, we're really grateful that you chose & recommend Ecoriginals. :)

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

Minimal waste

These nappies are great and guilt free! I’ve tried many brands and these are not only nice soft fabric (where others I’ve tried are stiff/scratchy)
They don’t have wet indicator but after a few weeks you don’t need that anyway!

Purchased in January 2021 for $24.00.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Thank you for your support Lauren, we're so grateful for your lovely feedback!
We've not placed a wetness indictor in our nappies as we've not found a safe formula that we're happy to place in our nappies. :)

Jessica
Jessica

Good for the earth - good for bub

I just can't get over how soft these nappies are. In the last six months I've run out before my subscription has arrived so I've used two other well known brands. I can definitely say eco original nappies are much softer and have a much less 'plasticy' feel. I also find them super absorbent and get next to no leaks!
Eco Originals - definitely the best nappies out there ☺️

Purchased in April 2021.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

What lovely feedback Jessica, thank you for supporting Ecoriginals :)

Trish W.
Trish W.Darling Downs, QLD

Great Fit, Superior Comfort

I am currently using the walker nappy pants for my 2.5 yo and I find them such a great fit. No leaks ever and super absorbent. They feel super soft and natural and never leave red marks or rashes. The fact that eco friendly with compostable packaging really sits well with me knowing I'm doing my bit for the environment. Well done Ecoriginals!!

Purchased in May 2021.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Trish! Thank you for your wonderful review & support :)

Absorbent. Minimal Leakage.

I have actually used eco originals from newborn. They are super absorbent for my little one and the extra edging on the inside means no leaks!
I love the design. Their values and eco conscious approach.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Cody, Thank you for your feedback! This is wonderful to hear, we really appreciate your support :)

Cathy
CathyEvatt 2617, ACT

Perfect fit

I’m so pleased with these nappies. They are a great fit for my granddaughter who was 3020 gr at birth. The eco credentials are really important to us and the performance of these left others way behind.

Purchased in November 2020 for $25.00.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Cathy, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're so pleased that you love them and for your support!

Sarah
SarahDuffy 2611, ACT

Converted

I was previously using 'eco' nappies purchased from a major supermarket chain but I've permanently converted to ecoorginals.
Unlike other 'eco' nappies, ecoorginals aren't wrapped in plastic and are made to the highest quality. You can tell just by the look and feel they are better for the environment.
The shipping was really quick too.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Thank you for your support Sarah, we sincerely appreciate it!

Danny M.
Danny M.Sydney, NSW

THE BEST NAPPIES ON THE MARKET BY FAR!!!!

Purchased in December 2020.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Danny, Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear that bub now has no nappy rash since making the switch to our products - fantastic! x

Samantha J.South East Queensland, QLD

Confused

I ordered a trial pack of nappies and wipes. I loved the wipes but I am shocked at all the positive reviews for the nappies.

I have given the nappies a good go but the tabs will not stay. My baby is constantly wet when I put these on him because the nappy has come undone.

I feel bad leaving a negative review for a company doing good in the world. I want to like these but they just don't do the job at all.

Purchased in December 2020.

Samantha J.

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm very impressed and will try your product again

ECO N.Ecoriginals

We really appreciate that Samantha, please let us know how you go :)

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and product

We love Ecoriginals because they are plant based, comfortable for our little guy and they provide exceptional service. We’ve been using them for 6 months now and our baby hasn’t had a rash once. I highly recommend this product.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Blake, we love to hear that bub has had no rash!! We sincerely appreciate your support & feedback!

Read more reviews - page 2

koalamama
koalamamaasked
Nappies Newborn

hi, as your nappies are made of compostable materials, can we add this on the green trash bin or still the red one? how about your wipes? thanks

Hi there!
Ecoriginals nappies are more than 90% plant based and biodegrade in three months based on our degradation testing. 93% of our nappy had completed biodegraded in that time, with the remaining 7% being our tabs, cuffs and part of the frontal tape that for the time being require PE (polyethylene) for strength and flexibility. But we’re working on it!

For our nappies to biodegrade in the fastest possible time, we rely on you to dispose of your Ecoriginals nappies without enclosing them in plastic. We suggest placing them in a biodegradable/ compostable bin liners so that they can decompose in your local waste management. Or wrapping them in newspaper or our nappy packaging is another great alternative if you’ve run out of our bags.

Our nappy packaging and wipes are 100% home compostable and most councils will allow these items in the green bin. As every council is different, please check with your local council if they will accept them.

Luke
Luke asked
Nappies

Hey I’ve been using these nappies for 7 weeks but I’m having trouble her poo inside - 9/10 it goes up her back could it be a sizing thing ? I’ve checked they’re on straight tabs on everything but it always comes out . I’m persisting cause I want to but the washing is becoming a bit much . Any tips ? Baby was weighed last week at 4.8 kg at 6 weeks a for reference and using size 1 born at 3.2kg

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Luke, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate being able to assist you. As our nappies don't contain all the extra nasty plastics and elastics, its important that we get a firm fit on bub- and usually it's a sizing issue. We'd love to look at bubs build and if possible, we'd love an image of bub if you can please send all details to customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au We look forward to hearing from you soon.

HKP1990asked
Nappies Newborn

Hi, do the nappies have some kind of indicator when it's wet? Like the Huggies yellow/ blue line? Thanks

Blake

No, but it’s easy to tell when they are full.

How? Can you tell without opening the nappy? Thanks

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there. Thank you for your query. We've chosen to not place a wetness indicator in our nappies as we've not found a safe formula that we're comfortable in placing in our nappies. When the nappy is full it swells, generally a nappy should be checked every 2-4 hours during the day.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives

Ecoriginals Nappies

Ecoriginals Nappies have 5 options based on your baby’s age. Ecoriginals have a variety of purchase options, and the nappies can be bought in individual packs or in subscription packages.

Ecoriginals offerings

• Newborn: up to 5kg, contains 30 nappies. This should last around 3.5 days.
  • Infant: 4-7kg, contains 28 nappies. This should last around 4.5 days.
  • Crawler: 6-11kg, contains 26 nappies. Should last around 4 days.
  • Toddler: 10-14kg, contains 22 nappies. Lasts for around 4 days.
  • Walker: 13-18kg, contains 20 nappies. They'll last around 4 days.

Ingredients

These eco-friendly disposable nappies make their mark in terms of popularity by using up to 90% biodegradable ingredients.

These include wood pulp, pure cotton, tissue paper and plant-based absorbent polymers among them. Ecoriginals also use home-compostable packaging.

Points of praise for Ecoriginals nappies

• High absorbency was reported, with no leaks, even overnight (and even with liquidy Number 2’s). This may be thanks to the 12+ hour leak protection that Ecoriginals states these nappies provide.
  • Good for babies with sensitive skin, as these nappies are made with breathable and gentle cotton. Reviewers reported that these nappies didn’t give their bubs nappy rash. Older kids also commented that they’re soft and comfortable.
  • The baby wipes were also a favourite amongst parents, and share the eco-friendliness of the nappies.
  • Needless to say, parents and carers loved that these products weren’t harming the environment, and some loved that the whole nappy can be composted, contents and all.
Compare all 5 Ecoriginals Nappies
CategoryDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable Nappies
Price (RRP)13.9513.9513.9513.95