Ecoriginals Nappies

Ecoriginals Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Walker, etc...

• Comfort

Maelle

MaelleNorthern Region, NSW

Highly recommend this product and company

The customer service is fantastic and is what sets Ecoriginals apart from other companies. Being able to alter your subscription or request an urgent delivery (which we experienced when our little one had a bout of gastroenteritis) has made using this product extremely convenient. In addition they are great nappies both in usability and sustainability, with no leakage, nappy rash and fit has always been great.

Purchased in November 2019.

Lovely Eco Friendly Nappies

Am super happy with these eco nappies, love that they are environmentally friendly and do not contain dioxins, phthalates, lotion and fragrances. Baby does not get nappy rash with these nappies. Would love to see product ingredients list.

Purchased in December 2019.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

highly-sustainable, absorbent, soft on baby's skin

This nappy is fantastic, it doesn't hurt baby's skin, maybe that's because of the less chemicals used in these diapers. It's absorbent and my baby stays dry for almost 5 hours.

Skye

SkyeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodbye nappy rash! Soft, safe and absorbent!

Love this product!

Super soft and absorbent - no leaks even through the night. Speedy delivery as well!

They’re a great shape and fit really nicely arons the hips so the tabs don’t rub on skin.

Won’t buy another nappy!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $70.00.

Quality, affordable eco nappies

We love ecoriginals nappies! They comfortably fit my son and are really absorbent. The subscription service is also super easy, I never have to think about buying nappies!
Most importantly for us though we love that we're supporting a local family company who are making a conscious effort to reduce waste.

Purchased in January 2019.

Vera W.

Vera W.Sydney, NSW

Love, love, love!

Best nappy and wipes I have ever used! No nappy rash even on 40+ degree days! No leaks and best of all they are environmentally friendly! I also love that my monthy subscription is delivered straight to my door.

Purchased in December 2019 for $92.95.

Caity

CaitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaking and no indicator line

I have tried a few eco disposable nappies. I won’t be buying these again. After getting the trial pack, 2days in, of only using them during the day I noticed there is no wet line indicator. However, this wasn’t needed as within 2-3hours she would need to be changed, including clothes as she would be saturated. She is a belly sleeper so naps were the worst, sheets and everything were wet.

Purchased in February 2020.

We just love these!

We love these nappies! They are so soft on my daughter's little bum. No rash or irritation which has been a game changer. We just love these nappies and makes me feel a lot better about the environment!

Sunshine

Sunshine

Best eco nappy we've tried.

We love these nappies. We've tried many brands and, while we do still occasionally get leaks, it is no more so than any other brand. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery means no lugging home giant packets from the supermarket.

Purchased in February 2020.

Georgie

GeorgieHeidelberg West

No other nappies compare

Ive used these nappies with both my boys for over 5 yrs and have never been disappointed. They just feel much nicer, (not plastic) and are so much better for everyone, including the environment.

Bellamber

BellamberSydney, NSW

The only nappies we buy

These are one of only a few brand of nappies that are biodegradable. Fresh out the bag they smell like wood pulp, not plastic chemicals like all the supermarket brands. They don’t leak, don’t leave rashes and they let the skin breath. They’re also a slim fit so they’re less bulky under clothes. We’ve been exclusively using these nappies for the last 6 months. Cost is around $90 for 6-8 weeks supply, delivered. They’re worth every cent, we will continue to buy them

Purchased in December 2019 for $90.00.

Almost the best!

Great nappies for Bubbas skin, rash completely gone when using. Only downfall is they are not quite absorbent enough overnight. Find she leaks out the front as a tummy sleeper. Will continue to be my go to nappy throughout they day though! Thanks for creating a product for such delicate skin!

Purchased in January 2019.

Todd E.

Todd E.Sydney, NSW

Quality and good!

Came across this brand after looking for good, no nasties nappies for baby. After trying we found they are great quality and have better absorption than Huggies. We also love that they are great for the environment!

Purchased in January 2020.

Katie M.

Katie M.Darling Downs, QLD

Best eco friendly nappies!

We have used Ecoriginals right from birth to toilet training. Never had any problems with leaks and they just feel so much nicer than other brands of nappies. Also feels good knowing that there are no nasties in them and they aren't causing major environmental impacts. The subscription is great as you know when you'll get the next lot of nappies and they come straight to your door! Definitely recommend Ecoriginals.

Purchased in January 2020.

EllyS

EllySGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From Newborn to toilet training - Ecoriginals have been the best performing nappy

My little dude and I are environmentally minded. We wanted to use cloth nappies, but alas, his little toosh broke out in a horrid rash. Reluctantly, I started looking at the disposable nappy market and was delighted to find Ecoriginals. They don't leak, they can handle a big wee or a big poo, they work overnight, and best of all, little dude's bum is rash free since we made the switch. Now we're toilet training, but little dude is getting a little sister, so we'll be back to order more very soon!

Purchased in January 2020 at Website for $83.95.

Comfort

Reduces plastic in disposable nappies, doesn’t remove it entirely

Love the nappies. Would be great if was entirely compostable. Company could consider changing to a compostable tape for their packaging. But much more environmentally friendly than standard brands. Subscription service is really handy.

Kate
Kate

Dirt Laundry seem to have found one that is durable even for heavy loads? They are out there. Thanks for trying to find better non plastic options as a company, it’s valued

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi kate, thank you for the recommendation, we'll look into that tape & hope we can implement it. Have a great day :)

Wish I'd found them sooner!

After discovering Ecoriginals, I haven't looked back. They exceeded my expectations in every way, including absorbancy, fit, materials and also price (they are very competitively priced!) The main reason I love them though is that I know they are good for my baby's health (no nasties) and I'm also being environmentally responsible.... The future of this planet belongs to our kids and Ecoriginals are helping safe guard that future! Thanks Ecoriginals!

Good nappies. Great service

So many good things about Ecoriginals: they’re compostable, don’t leak, fast delivery. The only downside is instances of nappy rash. Service is great, although managing subscription via website is clunky.

Purchased in August 2019 at Ecoriginals.

Jane

Jane

Best eco nappies!

Ecoriginals are the most effective eco disposables we found.
My son has always been a heavy wetter and due to this he has always required another insert for overnight with any size of the Ecoriginals he was in, which is a shame and he does tend to get quite sweaty in them too, but overall they are great!
Great Australian company that have great customer service! Wouldn’t use any other brand.

Purchased in June 2018.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Best eco nappies I can find

I would highly recommend these nappies. I used to use the leading nappy brand. Along the way I did try other “eco” brands but always found they leaked and didn’t have the capacity of the leading market brand. So I stuck with them. BUT then I read about the nasties contained in lots of the leading nappy brands (not Ecoriginals). I was floored!! How can we be putting this next to our baby’s skin?!

I did my research tried several eco brands and have found Ecorginals the absolute best. So far no leaks or rashes. My baby is 16 months old. Thank you.

Tip: delivery to WA can take a week, so make sure to keep stocked up to avoid running out!

Purchased in October 2019.

Nantes

Nantesasked

Hi, do you have a supplier/importer in South Africa? If so, please provide me with some details.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Ecoriginals. At this stage we're supplying Australia & New Zealand. We'd love to know more about your company, so please forward further details to customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au All the best

Nat lewyasked

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Burnsie

Burnsieasked

Where can I buy these nappies please?

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives