Ecoriginals Nappies

Ecoriginals Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Walker, etc...

• Comfort

Emily Clements

Emily ClementsPerth, WA

Worst Nappies

Purchased in April 2020.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

I love this cruelty-free nappy

So I was quietly on the lookout for a product that will actually won't hurt my baby's bum and fortunately, this product is on the top of my list! I am very happy with the quality!

Purchased in September 2020.

Alana

AlanaSydney, NSW

Finally nappies and wipes that are protecting our environment whilst still having the convenience of being disposable.

I LOVE these nappies and wipes. I am so glad I finally discovered this brand. Not only do the nappies and wipes work fantastically but I am now free of feeling guilty using disposable products on my kids. Let's face it we all love disposable and have better things to do than cleaning dirty cloth nappies just to help the environment. This is the perfect solution. LOVE IT

Purchased in July 2020.

Vera W.

Vera W.Sydney, NSW

Shouting it from the rooftops!

Love, love, love the new range! Have been using ecoriginals since my daughter was big enough to fit in the old Newborn Plus size and I will never ever buy a different brand!

The new range is absolutely incredible! The wipes smell and feel amazing, the new pullup design is the best feature ever, they fit alot more snug around the legs and my red wriggler compost worms are loving the new packaging!

Definitely a massive improvement to what was already an amazing product! If you're considering giving them ago don't hesitate any longer!

No rashes, no leaks, no nasties and bio degradable, it doesn't get much better!

Purchased in August 2020 at Online Subscription for A$106.21.

Josh G.

Josh G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to be good

Purchased in August 2020 for A$90.00.

Jenni

JenniCanberra

Baby wipes are great

Been buying ecoriginals baby wipes since my grand daughter was born in January. It’s a lovely product, very gentle on baby but effective.

I have found the ecoriginal staff very friendly and efficient and easy to deal with.

Purchased in August 2020.

Miriam

MiriamQueensland

The best nappies I have used by far.

This is an Australian company, the nappies are biodegradable and come in compostable packaging. We have been using this nappy brand for over a year now and we absolutely love them. We have had no issues with nappy rash and minimal leakage. My daughter will be in ecoringinals until she is toilet trained and I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$80.00.

Collette

CollettePerth, WA

A little disappointed...

I was waiting for my Newborn to get to 5kg to try these nappies out. I bought them when I was only 5 months pregnant. The idea of an eco friendly disposable absolutely thrilled me.
1st night last night. 3 nappies needed throughout the night, which soaked through to his clothes. We have decided to go back to Huggies.

Purchased in March 2020 at Eco Child for A$20.00.

Benay

BenaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Love Love

We have been using Eco Original wipes and Nappies for over 9 months. We love their monthly subscription packages, we have never run out. Good for baby (never had nappy rash) and good for the planet

Purchased in December 2019 for A$99.00.

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Bad fit, leak a lot. Love the wipes though!

esh

eshAU

I want to love but it leaks everyday

I really want to love the nappies but unfortunately every night his nappy has leaked so much and his sleeping bag was so wet nearly every morning since i started using Eco originals.
This has never happened before with any other brand even the cheap ones from coles or Woolies. The quality of the pads good and thick but for whatever reason the leakage is really bad.

Purchased in May 2020.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Great quality nappies, no leaks and gentle on skin and environment

These nappies are a great choice. We did cloth nappies for the first year, but switched to disposables when my son started childcare. They fit great, the quality and comfort is excellent and they are less damaging to the environment.

Purchased in May 2020.

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous product for all our little ones.

It’s the end of the nappy era for our family and we couldn’t have done it without you! Such great nappies for us & the environment. The convenience of subscription saved us & just want to say thank you for supplying us with such a great product over the past 9 years!

Purchased in August 2011.

Fantastic nappies and service

Loved the service, price and quality of these nappies. perfect for daytime wear. Only stopping ordering because my 3yr old is getting to big for their Walker size. Have recommended to friends with young babies and who are pregnant.

SJN

SJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing nappies

We have been using the nappies and wipes for the last 6 months and never looked back! I tried different brands before gladly stumbling across these and am so happy with the quality. The wipes are excellent - so soft! Highly recommend

JamesFoley

JamesFoleyPerth, WA

Fantastic product and customer service

We used ecoriginals nappies with our son from when he was born. The nappies were fantastic quality and easy to use, but more importantly easy to order. We had a subscription so a box of nappies would arrive at our door when we needed them. Ecoriginals' customer service was excellent too; if we needed to change a subscription we just sent an email and they got back to us super quick. P.S. Their wipes are great too, the best ones we found!

Purchased at ecoriginals.com.au.

Leaks too much!!

I was really looking forward to trying these as I had seen great reviews. They fit perfectly, and are so soft!! My son is very sensitive to some nappies but we had no issues with rash or redness which is great!!
However, every night his nappy has leaked through a lot and sometimes during the day. There are no issues with the fit around his legs and waist, I assume just not very absorbent. Disappointing for the money I paid.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$100.00.

Adam Lea

Adam LeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fantastic eco friendly nappy solution that works and doesn't cost an arm and a leg

My wife and i were trolling the Internet for a long time until we came upon Ecoriginals. We were wanting a nappy solution that was as eco friendly as possible but at the same time doing it's intended job and doing it well, which is what these nappies do. From online ordering, adjusting sizes/frequency/amounts, cost effective nappy packages, EXCELLENT customer service, product performance and a local product we (and you two little ones) couldn't have asked for anything more. Our family couldn't recommend this product more highly #happycampers

Catherine

CatherinePerth, WA

Really disappointed but unfortunately these leaked quite badly

I was really keen to use these to try and reduce the environmental impact of our baby but they leaked and I couldn't trust them. I bought the sample of the newborn plus and waited until my baby was the right size to try them. The fit seemed fine and comfortable and they weren't bulky but we had multiple leaks up the back after only a couple of hours wear. I stopped using them overnight and tried just for short periods during the day but I'm afraid now we've used the pack up I won't be re-ordering them.

Purchased in December 2019.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this eco nappy is made of tough quality

I just love this nappies, they are very soft and don't cause my bub some irritation. It just fit them perfectly and doesn't leak. True to its claims, it doesn't hurt the environemnt.

Purchased in February 2020.

Nantes

Nantesasked

Nappies

Hi, do you have a supplier/importer in South Africa? If so, please provide me with some details.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Ecoriginals. At this stage we're supplying Australia & New Zealand. We'd love to know more about your company, so please forward further details to customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au All the best

Nat lewyasked

Nappies Newborn

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Burnsie

Burnsieasked

Nappies Newborn

Where can I buy these nappies please?

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives