10Ecoriginals Nappies

4.5
4.5
Biodegradable materials
Don’t cause leakages
Comfortably soft on baby’s skin

Maria s
Maria s

Leak problems

Its leaking.quality wise its fine except that it leaks. It can stay on my child's bum not for more than 3 hours as it will leak like a paper. Especially overnight,my child is soaked in urine the next day Show details
serap c.
serap c.

Leakage

Pretty disappointed wih these nappies especially considering the cost of them. I purchased a few packets before baby was born. Even though these are newborn nappies I could not use them on my newborn as they constantly leaked. At first I thought maybe they were too big but even when I tried them again when my newborn was almost 5 kgs, they still leaked at times! I never had any issues with the Aldi nappies but sadly with these ones I've had to change the sheets in the bassinet many times. Really glad I didn't subscribe. Show details
Libby M.
Libby M.3 posts

We love them

We have used these nappies along with cloth nappies and we love them. They do everything your nonsustainable nappies do but are better for the world.
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Newborn

Great!

These nappies are great and the nicest softest wipes I have come across. Show details
HDS
HDSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Walker

Not recommend it

The company went downhill after the old owners sold it. The new diapers are leaving a lot of lint on my baby, making it uncomfortable for him. I feel guilty every time I change his diaper. We spent a significant amount on what we thought were good diapers, but it seems like a waste of money. I wouldn't recommend ECCOriginals nappys anymore after the change in ownership. The only product that still seems reliable is the wipes, especially the Manuka honey wipes. I hope they don't change and ruin those too
Nappies
  Verified Infant
Savlee
SavleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Toddler

The best wipes on the market

We have loved these wipes from all things nappies to cleaning dirty hands! They are the perfect wipe and can’t fault them. They have been a staple in our home since bubs was born and have recommended them to everyone!
Thanks for making such an amazing product Show details ·  1
  Verified Newborn
Jennyjen
Jennyjen
  Newborn

Been waiting for ages for my order to be delivered

I've emailed, Instagram messaged and prayed. Still no delivery and no communication. I am due any day now and after spending well over 200 quid I would expect prompt delivery or prompt communication. This is disgusting and I will not be recommending or using them again. Show details
Bridgette W.
Bridgette W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Infant

Good quality environmentally friendly option

I love these nappies, they are super soft and easy to use, no leaks. They run a bit big compared to most brands, and are a bit more expensive that other enviro brands, but you can get free shipping through Woolies, and they are legitimately the most biodegradable disposable nappies I have found. Show details ·  1
Ethan
Ethan
  Toddler

High quality and a wonderful company

As a parent, I have tried several brands, but none have impressed me as much as Ecoriginals. Your commitment to providing eco-friendly and high-quality products has made a significant impact on my family's daily life.
What sets Ecoriginals apart from other brands is their unwavering commitment to sustainability. Knowing that your nappies are made from plant-based materials and free from harmful chemicals gives me peace of mind as a parent. It is incredibly reassuring to know that I am making a conscious choice for both my children's well-being and the environment. Show reply
Ingrid
Ingrid
  Infant

Great for bub and landfill

I found these nappies to not only fit as per the guide, but can hold up against the heaviest of "events" (size #2). The % of biodegradable is the highest I could find, which eases my fears of the amount of plastics in the environment.
When I had to contact the team they got back to me within the hour and resolved my query there and then. Show details ·  1

Alexis L.
Alexis L. · Nappies

I’ve been noticing small scratches on my baby’s thigh and reheated only thing I can think of is that it’s from the sharp edge of the closure tab on the diaper. Have you seen this before?

koalamama
koalamama · Nappies Newborn

hi, as your nappies are made of compostable materials, can we add this on the green trash bin or still the red one? how about your wipes? thanks

Alysha
Alysha · Nappies

Hey I’ve been using these nappies for 7 weeks but I’m having trouble her poo inside - 9/10 it goes up her back could it be a sizing thing ? I’ve checked they’re on straight tabs on everything but it always comes out . I’m persisting cause I want to but the washing is becoming a bit much . Any tips ? Baby was weighed last week at 4.8 kg at 6 weeks a for reference and using size 1 born at 3.2kg

Ecoriginals   DM

Ecoriginals Nappies have 5 options based on your baby’s age. Ecoriginals have a variety of purchase options, and the nappies can be bought in individual packs or in subscription packages.

Ecoriginals offerings

• Newborn: up to 5kg, contains 30 nappies. This should last around 3.5 days.
  • Infant: 4-7kg, contains 28 nappies. This should last around 4.5 days.
  • Crawler: 6-11kg, contains 26 nappies. Should last around 4 days.
  • Toddler: 10-14kg, contains 22 nappies. Lasts for around 4 days.
  • Walker: 13-18kg, contains 20 nappies. They'll last around 4 days.

Ingredients

These eco-friendly disposable nappies make their mark in terms of popularity by using up to 90% biodegradable ingredients.

These include wood pulp, pure cotton, tissue paper and plant-based absorbent polymers among them. Ecoriginals also use home-compostable packaging.

Points of praise for Ecoriginals nappies

• High absorbency was reported, with no leaks, even overnight (and even with liquidy Number 2’s). This may be thanks to the 12+ hour leak protection that Ecoriginals states these nappies provide.
  • Good for babies with sensitive skin, as these nappies are made with breathable and gentle cotton. Reviewers reported that these nappies didn’t give their bubs nappy rash. Older kids also commented that they’re soft and comfortable.
  • The baby wipes were also a favourite amongst parents, and share the eco-friendliness of the nappies.
  • Needless to say, parents and carers loved that these products weren’t harming the environment, and some loved that the whole nappy can be composted, contents and all.
Compare all Ecoriginals Nappies listings
CategoryDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable Nappies
FeaturesBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco Friendly
MaterialCottonCottonCottonCotton