Ecoriginals Nappies

Ecoriginals Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Walker, etc...

Extremely satisfied !!

I am extremely happy with the overall experience with Ecoriginals! The service is great, so easy to order and amend your order. It is so convenient to have it scheduled and delivered to your door. Also very satisfied with the nappies, know g we are using clean materials on our babies skin and not as harmful to the environment! I had few leaks when my daughter was new born but other nappies had similar issues, considering the consistency of the poos I never expected miracles !!! But now that my daughter is older and on solids I never had anymore leaks. And finally the team at Ecoriginals is lovely, helpful and easy to deal with! I reffered a friend already and would be happy to recommend to anyone! Thanks for the awesome work

Disey

DiseyMid North Coast, NSW

Great nappies

Purchased in March 2019 at Ecoriginals for $90.00.

Mellie

Mellie

Amazing quality

Love, love, love these nappies. I trialled several eco friendly brands of nappy for my second baby and these were by far the best brand. I used these from 4kg weight for a baby boy. The nappies are highly absorbent and the gussets protect against any blow outs. The waist is slightly elasticised at the posterior side to prevent leakage up the back. We haven’t experienced any nappy rash and have been using the newborn plus for 3 weeks now. I would highly recommend this brand and I really wish that we’d discovered these when we had our first baby.

Purchased in September 2019 for $99.00.

Dani J

Dani JSydney, NSW

Love these nappies!

These nappies fit well, don’t leave red marks on the skin, and make me feel better about the impact disposable nappies have on the environment. The subscription is a little more expensive than the alternatives, but I love not having to lug nappies around the supermarket and find it very convenient to have them delivered to the door. Overall very happy with these nappies.

Purchased in September 2019.

Comfort

Best nappies we have tried

We have tried multiple brands of nappies & found EcoOriginals to be the best we have tried. The fit & quality is great and it’s a bonus they have no nasties. We have recommended them to all our friends from mothers group.

I highly recommend this product!

I love that they are biodegradable nappies delivered straight to your door. They were always on time & exactly what we ordered. They are a good fit, I like the larger weight range. The only down side for us was that we had to change them a bit more regularly to avoid nappy rash compared to normal disposables but this makes sense since they have less padding & are better for the environment. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Jessica B

The best eco nappy I have used. But I am concerned ethically as they are manufactured in China

And I want to know if Ecoriginals have taken steps to ensure that these nappies aren't profiting off the back of the Uyhgur camps. Can you provide any information on this please?

Purchased in January 2018.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Jessica, we can confirm that our manufacturers have nothing to do with Uyhgur camps. We visit our manufacturers/plants on a regular basis to ensure top environmental and ethical standards are met.

Jessica B

Thank you, I am pleased you can confirm this :)

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Our absolute pleasure! Thank you so much for supporting us, we really appreciate it :)

Lylah B

Lylah BSydney, NSW

Great eco nappy!

I'm a huge advocate for biodegradable products and have found Ecoriginals nappies to out perform the other eco brands I've tried. I love that they are delivered to my door and I don't have to worry about getting to the store with bub in tow. Ticking a lot of boxes for me, I've recommended to all my friends!

Purchased in June 2019.

Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the price

For being Australian based I was disappointed that they aren't made in Australia. Half the time they leaked.
For being an eco nappy there not that bad but overall I can't justify the price.
Cons outweight the pros in my opinion.

Purchased in May 2019.

Overall quite good

I found these nappies to be great for general use but seemed to have leaks overnight. I think it is because my little one was quite slim, and they were just a bit too big for overnight.

Purchased in May 2018.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Please contact us at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au so we can help you sort it out. A leaking nappy is generally due to sizing. Look forward to hearing from you!

I want to love them so badly

I purchased roughly 15 newborn plus packs for when my bub would be able to fit in them. He is now 5kg so I have been very excited to start using them.

Unfortunately I am really disappointed. This morning alone we have had two blow outs, leak over night and another leak this morning. It has been a week of using them and I am trying so hard to love them and continue to use them but daily we are having leaks and it's becoming really frustrating. Im not sure what's going on but really disappointed.

Purchased in January 2019.

Jane

Jane

Fantastic products. Fantastic company. Fantastic customer support.

Purchased in June 2019.

Charlotte P.

Charlotte P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nappies!

I signed up for the monthly box 3 months ago and won’t ever stop. Not only are they delivered to my door, the customer service is always helpful if I need to change my delivery date or box option. The benefits of the eco nappy is what made me trial these in the first place and I am very happy I did. I’m converted.

Purchased in March 2019 at ecoriginals.com.au for $72.95.

Solved my sons rashes!

A friend got me onto this brand and I must say I’ve been impressed. I was skeptical at first thinking they would leak at night but we have had no issues and my son drinks a LOT before bed and moves a lot in his sleep. He has been suffering from really awful, raw nappy rashes and since we’ve switched to Ecooriginals the rashes have all gone. I plan to try the wipes in the next round in an attempt to kick his rashes once and for all.

Purchased in April 2019.

Stuart

StuartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEWARE AUTO SUBSCRIPTION

Subscription is not "convenient" if you don't want it in the first place. I ordered the free trial pack and a few days later got notifications that I was being charged $92 for a subscription that I did not agree to. Also the company website does not have any functionality to simply CANCEL. So beware when ordering the free trial or you will likely end up being charged again and again, as well as getting boxes of nappies that you didn't want.

Purchased in March 2019.

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Best nappies I've ever used.

I'm a mum of 4 and a Nanna of 12. I have tried many brands of nappies over many years only to have continual problems of rashes, burning and leakage.

Ecoriginals nappies have saved my baby granddaughter from continued rashes and burning, she is very happy now and I can't believe she has no rash or burning since using them.

I wouldn't go past these nappies or the wipes they are seriously worth every cent. We all want the best for our children and these products are the best start you can give your child.

I love them..

Purchased in October 2018 for $92.00.

Paige

PaigeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok nappy but beware when ordering trial pack

Be careful when ordering a trial pack from ecoriginals.com.au. They will automatically start you on a nappy subscription with their most expensive ordering. Being busy with a newborn and toddler I missed the email telling me my subscription was about to renew (they conveniently also don’t mention in the email they’ve signed you up for the most expensive renewal option). I now have 5 boxes of their nappies in my house! I use cloth nappies and only want to substitute with disposables occasionally when we go out. I was excited to try these but the sneaky sales tactics have left a bad taste in my mouth. And you can’t just go onto their website to change the subscription you have to email their customer service.

Purchased in February 2019.

Sarah

Sarah

Leaked through after 30 mins!!!

I bought a few packs of these nappies in search of a good nappy for my bub. I was shocked to find out that they leaked through clothes after literally 30 mins. I tried multiple nappies and the same thing happened. Super disappointed!

Purchased in January 2019.

HC

HCSydney, NSW

Love them. Work as well as any non-eco nappy and totally eliminate nappy rash

I could not be happier with the ecoriginal nappies. We have tried a few eco brands and these are the best. Bambo gave him a terrible rash right away. Andy Pandy were fab but not widely available in Australia. Toms leaked like crazy. Ecoriginals don't leak and he gets absolutely no rashes. Plus from what I can tell they have the highest % biodegradable content compared to other eco nappies. My one and only complaint would be that the newborn plus size was far too big for my son as a newborn - it took him a good 2 months to fit into them - but once he finally fit we were in love. I think they're introducing a smaller size as well.

Could not recommend highly enough.

A. E

A. ESydney, NSW

Awesome, eco-friendly nappies

I absolutely love and recommend these nappies. Have used other nappy brands when baby was born (got them as gifts) and this is the only one where bub didn't have a nappy rash. The nappy is safe with no nasties in it and comfortable and fits great. The packaging is also recyclable which is great for the environment.

Purchased in September 2018 at NappyShop.

Nantes

Nantesasked

Hi, do you have a supplier/importer in South Africa? If so, please provide me with some details.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Ecoriginals. At this stage we're supplying Australia & New Zealand. We'd love to know more about your company, so please forward further details to customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au All the best

Nat lewyasked

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Burnsie

Burnsieasked

Where can I buy these nappies please?

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives