Babylove Junior

Babylove Junior

4.1
    Fiona2964
    Fiona2964Illawarra, NSW

Old babylove nappies were better

Have used babylove nappies for my daughter and have had no problems with them great fit holds well no dampness on her clothes great for overnight use but since the have changed i cant say the same i disliked the huggies nappies coz of this now babylove is the same even though the nappy is not full there is a damp wettness feeling on clothes where as the old style babylove nappies didnt have this problem im just regetting that i bought 10 boxes .
    Damp feeling
    Not good for overnight use
    Loose fit around thighs

Darwin MumPalmerston, NT

busybusy
    busybusyAustralia

Good

These are an excellent nappy that I use for overnight use only for my son. He is an older child and we have had hardly any accidents with these nappies.
    They dont ball up easily.
    I would recommend these nappies to my friends.
    Great nappy Babylove!!
    The great absorbency for overnight use.
    Great price when on special.
    Great quality
    No "crystals" on bottom after overnight use.
    Tabs can rip easily.

pamela82
    pamela82

Good

They are a great nappy for both night and day use.

But i stoped bying them about 2 months ago because i found that the tabs was ripping of to easy and i would put on on my son only to find 10 mins later he needed changing even thought they fitted him they just didnt want to old and was riping off.

But i used all of baby love sizes and loved them. my kids love the wiggles and having them on them made them a bit more fun
    The are heaps big and fit good for older kids and can easy streach to fit.
    They are hard to come buy and when i did find them i would buy a few packets.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Junior compares to other Disposable Nappies

Jaejae
    JaejaePerth, WA

These are the only non Huggies brand of nappies that I use. The sizing is generous, the price is great (particularly if they are on sale!) and the absorption is equal with Huggies. My toddler loves the Wiggles pictures on them. So far I have had absolutely no trouble buying them at my local supermarkets. We have had no leakages, broken tabs, skin irritations or any other kind of discomfort that is common with brands other than Huggies. I particularly like the pack size - a manageable size for carrying into the house.
    Great value, Wiggles pictures are very popular with our toddler, excellent absorption and fit.
    Nothing - these are great nappies!

lbj39
    lbj39

Good

I do like the bags they come in which are easy to carry and the bag is recyclable. However I don't like the tabs, my son can easily take this nappy off which is not good. I find that the tabs sometimes tear which is annoying in the middle of a change. I also find that if we use them overnight they are really saggy by morning where Huggies are able to deal with being left on overnight. I do however use them during the day, especially when they are on sale.
    They are a good value nappy, especially when they are on sale
    They are easy for a toddler to remove

rewarding_07
    rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

It's a good thing that we are happy with the quality of Baby Love junior nappies as they are the only disposable nappies on the market that are big enough to fit our big 2 year old son. He's very tall and solidly built for his age and Baby Love Junior nappies keep him dry all night and fit snugly to prevent accidents during his always active days.
    Large enough for our big 2 year old boy. Easily adjustable grip tabs. Good enough quality to use as night nappies and the best value in nappies of this size.
    The Junior size of Baby Love nappies is rarely stocked sufficiently in all but the biggest stores.