Babylove Training Pants

Babylove Training Pants

2.4

have found my child reacts to them

Am not very happy have found that my son has reacted to the training pants rather badly and would not buy them again.

Very Good Value

A lot of people shouldn't be so harsh on Babylove cause I believe they are great nappies I mean first of all they help my people learn to toilet train and secondly they love it!!! so if you need a nappie to help you toilet train I reckon you'll love Babylove Training Pants.
    Reliable, efficient and effective.
    Maybe a bit pricey but it's good value.

Please_Read1st
    Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

kellbell
    kellbell

OK

Have been a reasonably priced product but feel that in the hotter month doesnt really help the littlies skin to breath and seeing they are very plasticky can be prone to rashes
    Fit reasonably well,good value for money
    A little plasticky,and a bit stiff

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Training Pants compares to other Disposable Nappies

Bad

i like them but the stuff is coming out off them it cost so much i would like you to send some so me
    thay are good
    i got baby that is one and the stuff is coming out off it