Bakers Delight Apple and Almond Log

Bakers Delight Apple and Almond Log

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Bakers Delight Apple and Almond Log is my favourite item at Bakers Delight. I buy it often and find that it is a good product. It goes a long way once cut up and is nice and sweet so you find that you only want a small piece. I often take it to playdates or meet ups with friends and everyone so far has liked it too. It is a good price when you consider how many serving sizes you get from the one log. Kids like it too and i find it is a good lunch box item for morning or afternoon tea.
tastes great, price is good

I was in the trade for 14 years so am always on the lookout for goods worth enjoying. I have a fondness for apple, so know my products well and can atest that it is near perfect.
Freshness, moistness, firmly baked, great crumb, genuine apple flavour, not too much gel with apple, good value for money
Probably the icing could be changed from Boston to a thin glaze of caramel fondant, with lines of thicker strong lemon fondant crisscrossed across the top.