Bakers Delight Chia Wholemeal

Bakers Delight Chia Wholemeal

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jen

JenNSW, 2285

A dessert companion to the bread: Chia and Fruit Loaf : Bakers' Delight.

Toby Clift

Toby CliftBANDIANA VIC 3694

Can’t get enough

This is one of those delicious, classic and healthy bread I ever tasted. I love wheat bread and I'm a fan of it. Perhaps I tried numerous breads already but this one is unique and tasty - perhaps because of "Chia"? Overall, this bread something to keep for breakfast everyday and best for sandwiches for weight conscious.
tasty, delicious, chia
slightly expensive

Lizzie18

Lizzie18Sydney

Suprise!!

When I tried Chia wholemeal bread, I had no idea just how good it was for everyone, just curious. So double delight, not only do I love the slight crunch of the seeds, but the taste is great. I am always on a form of diet and this product is just a great assistance to that end. "Can have my bread and eat it too" to coin a phrase!
Everything

Love It!

I love the chia wholemeal loaf! its sooo tasty! My 2 year old likes it too and will eat the bread on its own if i let him!
Taste, Healthy
Expensive, Goes rotten very quickly

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

Baker's Delight had this out as samples once so I tried some, it was really nice textured bread so we started buying it. It is slightly more expensive than their other breads but if you have ever tried buying chia seeds they are expensive too. I only wish I could still get it in wholemeal, I have tried making it on my own but its not the same.
Seems to stay really soft compared to other wholemeal bread, but I know Bakers Delight doesn't use preservatives. Has the Chia seeds which are exceptionally good for you.
Very hard to find, the Bakers Delight I usually go to has stopped making it and it seem as though other shops are following suit.

LittleDCJ

LittleDCJAU

We now use this as our daily bread for toast for breakfast and sandwiches for school. I really like that is has a lot of added nutrients and omega-3 which help maintain a healthy body and also give a full feeling for longer. Baker's Delight bake their products fresh daily so you know that it's the best for your family. You can get it sliced thick or thin instore depending on your needs.
Added nutrients, source of omega-3, great tasting, perfect for toast or sandwiches, sliced to preferred thickness in store, baked fresh daily, no preservatives
You pay a bit more but if you are part of their rewards programme you get a free item for every $35 you spend instore.

pinkprincess01

pinkprincess01AU

Bakers Delight Chia Wholemeal Loaf is great tasting, soft, and fresh. Great for the whole family and good to eat as it is full of extra nutrients.
Loaf this bread, has added nutrients whcih makes it extra good for you! Always tastes fresh and is cooked daily.
I have no cons for Bakers Delight.

Sada