95% · 191 · 5%

Mihai K.
Mihai K.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

The best Gluten free sliced bread since sliced hread was invented

This would absolutely have to be my most favourite Gluten free bread I've ever had. Although a bit expensive ( but everything else is expensive) this is the only bread i choose to buy as it's the tastiest and has the best texture. Every time i eat it i appreciate the hard work the creators had gone though to make such a great bread for us coeliacs. I much prefer it toasted but fresh is also great and is the best I've had fresh or tosted. Thank you Tip Top Show details ·  1
CrackedChelle
CrackedChelleSouth Australia18 posts

Fantastic!

This bread has it all. It can be used untoasted in sandwiches; it tastes great and doesn't go dry. It is delightfully crunchy when toasted.. and it actually browns! It very nearly tastes like normal bread. And it's one of the less expensive options out there! Show details ·  1
Susie
Susie2 posts

Finally a good gluten free bread

Having been diagnosed gluten intolerant almost 20 years ago it has been a constant struggle to find a gluten free bread that I could eat without having to toast it first. Along comes TipTop and finally a soft bread with crunchy crusts which made my fresh tomato sandwich so much better, no toasting required. Maybe they listened, I say a big THANK YOU to Tip Top for bringing good tasting, tummy friendly bread back into my.life ! Show details ·  1
Jenny M
Jenny M

The Best gluten free bread ever

Cealiac now for ten years and finally Tip Top your bread is just so delicious. I've had egg sandwiches, which I have missed since becoming cealiac. Even toast is nicer now. Keep up the good job. Perfect Show reply
Mellissa J.
Mellissa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Actually tastes like bread!

Might sound so basic to someone who isn’t celiac, but to us celiacs our bread often doesn’t taste or have the texture of bread.

Tip Top is definitely the pick of the bunch! No weird flavour, not a “cake” loaf.

Actually has the texture of a sandwich loaf. Tastes nice as a sandwich, toast, toastie. It’s a winner. THANK YOU TIP TOP!!!! Show details ·  1

Amanda
AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yummmmm

Being a celiac and trying many different gluten free breads over the years, this is by far the best. I can actually have it as a sandwich instead of just toasting. My absolute favourite and I'm hooked. Thankyou TIP TOP. P.s can you add sesame seeds on the crust for the white bread plz. Show details ·  1
CPJ20225 posts

At last, delicious AND fortified gluten free bread!

I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease in 2004 and have been disappointed with different brands of GF bread over the years. Tip Top's The One Gluten Free white (and wholemeal) sandwich bread are my all time favourites and the best I have ever tasted, both untoasted and toasted. Slices are a decent size too (unlike the tiny slices in other brands). I also love that it is fortified with iron, zinc, Vitamin E, Niacin and Vitamin B6, which is so important for coeliacs. Delicious AND extra healthy bread! Thank you Tip Top! Show reply
JPE
JPE2 posts

Actual Gluten Free Bread that's SANDWICHABLE

For the first time in 27 years as a coeliac I've being able to enjoy a sandwich, thanks to TipTop. Yes I've had sandwich's over that time using gluten free bread, but as all coeliac;s know what might be called gluten free bread is not actually bread, and could only be consumed if toasted. Yet now for the first in over a quarter of a century, TIP TOP has given us a gluten free bread that is actually a bread. It will leave you speech less, not because you don't want to stop eating this amazing bread, but because you brain needs time to reboot and add bread back into it's programming. So for any coeliac's still not sure, TRY this TIP TOP bread and I promise you'll be addicted for life! Show reply
C L.
C L.2 posts

Best gluten free bread !

Absolutely fantastic gluten free bread - Well done Tip Top! I have been gluten free for 20 years and have tried every gluten free bread on the market. Most are so disappointing.
This wins over all others- great taste, texture is light but holds together and toasts just like regular bread. Great value for cost and I love the added fibre to make this a healthier product. Please never stop making this. Show details ·  1
Gabrielle
GabrielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where, oh where is the bread?

My daughter loves your gf bread and I love that she can have sandwiches for school. Recently though, it appears the bread is no longer on the shelves. Please say this is temporary and the loaf will be back soon? Show reply
Julie C
Julie CAU2 posts

Life saving bread

My husband has a rare anaphylactic reaction to gluten . Exercised induced . He also loves bread particularly soft white bread . It has been a battle for years to satisfy this preference . Most Gluten Free bread being more like a kitchen sponge . He would only eat it toasted . After eating a beloved sandwich we have had some very scary trips in an ambulance . I should note here I do not serve sandwiches. He gives over to temptation away from home . Now it is possible to serve safe soft tasty sandwiches at home . Reducing his craving for sandwiches . Helping him to avoid dangerous wheat bread sandwiches when away from home . Thank you . Truly a life saving bread . Show details ·  1
Fannybaycroc
FannybaycrocSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best GF bread ever

I don't know how healthy or unhealthy it is for me but I am so happy there is now a GF bread that doesn't taste like cardboard. Love it. Great flavor, just like normal wheat bread. Don't stop making it please. Show details ·  1
Happy Sooty 59
Happy Sooty 59Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

One gluten free white bread

This gluten free bread is perfect! All the others just don't compare. I wish my local store sold it. I have it for breakfast every morning and it's delicious. Thanks. Show details ·  1
Janie
JanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW6 posts

The GF contamination??

whilst it seemed like a godsend, i am not a fan of the sweetness.
But more alarming is all of our family of Coeliacs react to this bread.
could it be that it is NOT made in a Gf environment.?? Show details
Abbey H.
Abbey H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

"ON YA MUM"

Just perfection thank you to who ever came up with it is a Absolute genius and you can even join in at bbq with out your bread Disintegrating around your sausage Show details ·  1

Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Can your bread be frozen? Rolls would be fantastic.

Tip Top   DM

Hi Melissa, please contact our Consumer Information Centre for any questions on how best to store our products. external link

Neri
Neri

Are there Tip Top Gluten Free bread rolls? My son takes his lunch to work & usually eats "one handed" while still working. It's a bit messy trying to do that with a sandwich!

Tip Top   DM

Hi Neri, thanks for contacting us, unfortunately we only have gluten free bread loaves currently but we have passed your suggestion of gluten free rolls onto our marketing team. Thanks again for contacting us, Tip Top.

Kathryn
Kathryn

Yes please Tip Top, rolls would be fantastic. Hamburger style rolls so we can stuff them full!
I’m new to gluten free, thank you for this fantastic White bread. It’s made the transition a lot easier.

JoyC
JoyC

I really enjoyed the Tiptop gluten free bread, when it was fresh and even toasted. However as I wouldn’t get through a loaf in 3 days I froze the rest. I toasted it after thawing and it still tasted fine - although not as good as fresh - however I had quite a reaction to it. Can you please explain why you don’t recommend freezing and why this would cause a reaction?
Thank you!
Pam

ELJ
ELJ

So the recommendation is not to freeze the bread, but Woolies sells us bread that has been frozen? Am I understanding correctly?